Review of QuikshipToner

Costa Mesa, CA 92626, US
support@quikshiptoner.com

irenek56
6/29/18

I ordered a product on 06/26/2018 and paid extra to have it delivered by 06/27/18 as advertised in bold red font at checkout. I was automatically charged double - red flag #1. I called customer service right away, a female representative corrected the order instantly, removed the double payment to single payment, and took off the shipping and handling fees as a courtesy for their screw up. I received an email the next day saying that the order was shipped out and would be delivered 06/28/18 instead of 06/27/2018, the date that I originally paid extra money for - red flag #2. I called again, a male representative apologized and said it was shipped out that morning and should be there by the end of 06/28/2018. On 06/28/2018, I received another email that said the order was shipped that morning, NOT the morning before, and would be delivered JULY 03,2018, over a week later - red flag #3. I called them again and spoke to another male representative. At this point, I was almost certain that this was a scam. He looked up the order and said that it was indeed scheduled to be delivered 07/03/2018. He said that there was nothing he can do, and offered to send out another shipment expedited that I would have to pay full price for, again - red flag #4. I was furious at this point and demanded to speak to the supervisor. The supervisor looked up the order and said the original female representative screwed up. I told him I would have never ordered from them if I had known they partake in false, misleading advertising because I could have just as easily purchased it through Amazon and had it within 2 days. I explained that I run a medical office and that I can't print, fax, scan, or copy without the toners and I can't close the office for a week because of their incompetence. He replied that he can send me another shipment overnight but would have to charge me full price - red flag #5. I asked why their website took money for expedited shipping, he said "I DONT KNOW." SCAM!!!!!

Businesses should NOT advertise false, misleading information to consumers and charge them extra for shipping when they do not offer it, and they should NOT post misleading delivery dates and charge over $50 for overnight shipping that they DO NOT offer and then offer to send it overnight only IF the customer pays even more. They mishandled the entire situation and were extremely rude and unprofessional. Their supervisor should be fired, as well as the representatives for incompetence and unprofessionalism. They also should not SCAM customers by charging them DOUBLE or whatever they want and hope that the customers won't notice. They took off the shipping and handling and sent it regular mail - which was ALSO advertised with the same delivery date of 06/27/2018 - as retaliation because I caught their scam and called right away and demanded they return the double charge. Their handling of the case and their business practices are grossly shameful. They should be investigated for fraud.

haria1
3/8/18

I ordered toner and the website says toner will be shipped in 2 days but i never received. I called customer service and they said I will receive email shortly but never received the email. I am still waiting for my toner

denises123
5/24/17

Placed order May 4th at the end of day for next day delivery. After order was placed, called their 1800 number to make sure my order will go out that night. The woman on the phone said yes and that I would receive tracking email shortly. Checked next day I didn't get email. Called and they said it did go out and they will send tracking. Still didn't get it so called again and they said it might or might not have went out and that I would have to wait until I get it in. I ended up getting it May 8th. Called to get a refund for overnight shipping ($78), and they fought me on in saying I placed the order after hours. I contended saying I called after I placed the order and they said it has been picked and will indeed ship out that night. In the end they have me a refund for half of the shipping and didn't even apologize. Terrible customer service and does not know how to rectify situations to keep customers.

mikes465
11/9/16

"I order a tone Cartridge from this website like a normal person. I received my product that I ordered on time. I opened it immediately and found the wrong product was shipped to me. I called the Quikship toner company to inform them of the issue. after 2 weeks they are telling all they can do send me a shipping label to return the unused item and then they would refund my money all except the original shipping cost. I could'n believe that this was happening to me.
1. I order the right product
2. Quikship toner sends me the wrong toner.
3. I called quikship within a half hr of me getting if from the UPS to inform them of the issue.
4. 2 weeks later I was emailed a shipping label from quikship to send to wrong product back to the warehouse.
5. I was told that I would receive a full refund but I will not receive a refund on the original shipping.
If I had made an error than I could except the shipping charge but it was the companies error so why I being penalized for their mistakes. And for this I will posting a bad review on every site until I good and tired of writing."

brendab78
5/24/16

I also purchased what I thought were HP toner cartridges. They did not indicate that they were refurbished. Two of 4 were bad. One was replaced; they refused to help with the other. Poor quality. False advertising. Poooooor customer service. I have bought from them for years. The quality used to be decent. Not any more. I'm done. They sell no/low quality toner cartridges. Go elsewhere.

patv13
2/29/16

I placed my order on 2/23 for 1-day FedEx delivery, the screen said delivery date was 2/24; 2 days later I had to call to find out that my order hadnt been processed. The young lady, Sophia, told me it had just been shipped (2/25 and sent me a tracking email that only said a label had been printed, not shipped); and that it would be 2 more business days, meaning today, Monday 2/29.

When I asked what about the 1-day FedEx delivery, she told me I could not believe what was on the order form! I specified FedEx and she said it was your companys choice as to which shipper to useSo then why even give me a choice? Why not just say well ship when we feel like it and with whomever we choose?

So its now 2/29, Im still waiting for toner and the UPS web site says it wont be delivered until tomorrow!! This is my 14th order, dating back to 2010 but I feel like Ive been dealt with in a dishonest and fraudulent manner.

I contacted Customer Support and got none, only a meaningless email about them having the ultimate choice in shipping and that if I really meant what I said by clicking the FedEx button for 1-day delivery I WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL THEM INSTEAD. This is just wrong.

kentm18
8/6/15

I purchased four toner cartridges from QuikShip Toner. One of the toner exploded in our device resulting in substantial costs in printer repairs. I emailed their customer service department, asking that they remedy the situation, and hoping they could potentially compensate for the damages.

They denied my request for compensation, but they did offer a replacement toner for the one that exploded. I decided to give them a second chance, and asked to get the replacement process started, but they ignored my email just long enough for the product to be "out of warranty," and cited that as the reason why they could no longer replace the Toner. I've tried multiple avenues to get the company to do something to remedy the situation. The people I have communicated with always immediately go to ask their supervisor (indicating that they understand the company's wrong doing), but after that I always get the same answer: "quikship toner won't replace toner past it's warranty guaranty."

In the end, trying to save some money on Toner resulted in a horrible customer service experience. The company makes sketchy products, and has strict policies with their customer service department to ensure that they never have to face responsibility for the malfunction of their product, or the damage they might cause.

melanieo
6/25/13

Horrible customer service. Products are good, but customer service just made this years-long customer go somewhere else. Rude, unaware and completely lazy customer service. How disappointing for a company that must rely on their support since there is no store-front alternative.

sunnyk
11/15/09

i love the company that stands behind their products,flexible return policy. I received confirmation of purchase, FedEx tracking immediately, Received products as scheduled. Packaged well and no surprises.

susand
11/4/09

I purchased what I thought were HP brand color laser toner cartridges from QuikShip. Nowhere in the product description does it say the word "compatible". If you go to quikship.com and search for "HP Color LaserJet 2025n" nowhere in those results that come up does it say "compatible" or anything to lead one to believe that these were not the actual HP produce. I was sent remanufactured generic toner cartridges that I will not use. I called customer service to find out how to ship them back and they said I would have to pay a 25% restocking fee PLUS the shipping. On their home page they have their "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" that mentions nothing about a restocking fee. I am so angry for being misled. I just want my money back...ALL of it.

Questions? Get answers from the QuikshipToner staff and other customers.

QuikshipToner?