Quikship Medical reviews

lm121
L M.
5/17/18

The subject nose pads are a convenient way to provide comfortable protection on the bridge of the nose. the price is reasonable when bought in appropriate quantities. The ordering was quick and easy and delivery was very quick. Since finding these in retail establishments id getting harder and harder this is a vert effective way to acquire a supply that will last you for a while.

dwightd19
dwight d.
5/8/18

Have ordered from you in the past and your service is a 5 and I like that your site is secure with McAfee.

sandraw209
Sandra W.
5/7/18

I borrowed a bedside commode and was afraid I wouldn't be able to find the same one to buy. So glad you had it and at a reasonable price.

dallasl13
DALLAS L.
5/7/18

Tried to find brakes parts for the ROLL EASY that I have but wasn't able to. Had to purchase another new walker.
Someone should supply just the brake repair kits. THANKS

S

dianner32
Dianne R.
5/5/18

You had the product I needed. It was the lowest price I found as well as a reasonable shipping cost. Thank you!!!!

deenak7
Deena K.
4/26/18

I prefer an online company to actually show their address and phone number to contact. I do not trust your company 100% as of yet.

michaelm1332
Michael M.
4/26/18

Easy to find you on Google search. Great site, easy to find the product I wanted. Only thing that would make it better would be free shipping like other competitive sites.

dw134
D W.
3/29/18

First time customer, web site extremely user friendly!
Nearly every photo on line showed a mask, but none were included!

crystalg77
Crystal G.
3/23/18

so far so good I love the easy checkout and so excited that everything was as good as I had expected

susanm467
Susan M.
3/14/18

had to buy two (twice the amount) as i cant tell if this was the price for one pair or just one.. all the other websites sold as a pair and said so.. yours does not make that clear. Yours will be delivered "IF" as you have stated faster than other stores. So since iot was unclear and we needed for handicapped senior ASAP, I paid twice as much and may have had to purchase two "pair" instead of one pair since you are not clear in your description if tis comes as a pair.

suep126
Sue P.
3/14/18

I would have like to have an live representative to talk to when I called the number provide on the online website.

davide209
David E.
3/13/18

We were in an urgent situation at our home in CA, as my wife's nebulizer suddenly stopped working in the wee hours of 2-28 / 3-1-18...she had been having more breathing distress (rainy weather), and rescue inhalers were not helping. I called our ONLY available service number (in Texas) as early as possible in their business day, to the Medicare supplier (Universal Med Supply, Duncanville, TX), and after prolonged waits for them to answer, then getting disconnected twice, I explained the problem, and made it CLEAR that my wife was in respiratory distress and begged them to ship replacement (only 6 months old and under warantee) via overnight, offering to pay any extra cost. I was told that they did not provide that service! I called back early Friday AM, 3-2-18, still told NO stat overnight shipping, and that we MIGHT get replcement by middle of the next week! By then I had our personal Physician's office calling them, and they changed tunes, saying that they would have sent a stat overnight replacement unit, but "WE CALLED TOO LATE!!!". So with wife on verge of hospitalization, I entered the internet Jungle, and at last found your website, which had ABSOLUTELY CLEAR info and instructions, so we knew that you ship FEDEX 1-Day overnight, and that we'll most likely have the new unit here by 3-6-18! I could not afford the prices of local stores in our area, but for $49.69 we'll have our own back up nebulizer unit, and will NOT have to depend on suppliers who OBVIOUSLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE FOLKS WHO HAVE TO USE THEIR SERVICES< and our Doctor is changing suppliers for us (it is complicated to do, and could NOT be done urgently over this week end). and his whole group will make sure that those irresponsible people at Universal Med Supply will NOT endanger other patients in out area!

THANKS AGAIN, QUICKSHIP! You came through for our urgent situation by being exce;;ently organized! We may be able to make it til Tuesday, but your blanket, simple service of Fedex 1-day overnight is GREAT, AND YOU DID NOT OVERCHARGE FOR IT EITHER!

HATS OFF TO SOME FOLKS WHO DO THEIR IMPORTANT WORK WITH RESPONSIBILITY, CLASS, AND HONOR!

teresap104
teresa p.
3/2/18

the website is great prices are great my only issue is that the wheel chair parts dont fit my mom's wheelchair

debrab138
Debra B.
2/23/18

I love this site because the order usually comes the very next day. I had been waiting weeks for a prior auth from my Dad's insurance for nephrostomy bags and was needed then immediately and I got them the next day.

maryannp33
MaryAnn P.
1/28/18

Ordering was quick and easy. Let's see how shipping goes and hopefully you will not ship me a different product then the one ordered.

maritzar7
Maritza R.
1/24/18

Since my shipping address is different from my credit card address, I appreciate a final view with both addresses shown before placing my order to assure myself I have correctly typed all information.

maryb795
mary b.
1/17/18

first time ordering replacement pads for tens unit. had hard time till I tried your site. very easy.

larrym272
Larry M.
1/7/18

Very light and flexible, however, I am a big guy 52" and it barely fits. Nice product if I were smaller.

georgek200
George K.
12/19/17

USPS requires a +4 on ZIP codes. I'll never understand why most shippers reject plus-fours as &ldquo;invalid". Also, my City name is Vernon, not Vernon-Rockville. Vernon-Rockville is the name of the post office. Vernon is the name of the town I live in, which was so-named when the former towns of Vernon and Rockville merged back in the 1960s. Putting the +4 on the end of my ZIP code tells the postman not only which block in town I live on but also which side of the street!

wendyz16
Wendy Z.
12/7/17

I am ordering for my sister and she needed fast delivery, and you are the only place I could find that didn't charge an addition $45-50 for a fast delivery. Thank you.

janetf83
Janet F.
11/1/17

I have had a very good shopping experience with Quik Ship for a few years now. Your prices are fair and your shipping is fast. I rate you 5 stars. Thank you I'm always satisfied with my order

tamib32
Tami B.
10/22/17

Great service! Quality products. I purchased two pillows to compare and chose the best one to suit me. How do I return the one that will not work for me?

philz4
Phil Z.
10/22/17

Great service and quick delivery. Easy to find most of what I need. I could not find an aerosol chamber for a nebulizer (with mouth tube, not face mask- do you sell them?

lonb21
Lon B.
10/21/17

I goofed on my first order. Chatted with rep, who cancelled the sale to allow me to correctly order 2 units instead of one. It was quick, easy and friendly. Price is the best I could find on the item.

katherinep44
Katherine P.
10/17/17

I have been looking for an ostomy wrap for a while and they are so expensive on other sites. Thank you for letting me get one at an affordable price. you should consider looking in to supplying bathing suits and underwear for women with ostomy. other sites do and it is really expensive.

Questions? Get answers from the Quikship Medical staff and other customers.

Quikship Medical?