Review of QualiSpace

Tel: (800) 209 8123

1 Review From Our Community

christinas6
8/20/11

Qualispace is a trunkoz intiative, in-fact trunkoz comprises of four brands Qualispace, connectreseller, infraster and techbravo. Though I have a account with qualispace as my website domain is registered with them. I had contacted them on phone regarding but then i didn't get any clear idea about how exactly my issue would get solved so decided to visit their office personally. My review is about my first visit although have reviewed their website which was relaunched few days back. I liked the website as it is easy to navigate, Firstly was bewildered by the thought of getting down to thane as being a non-thane resident. Thane city is very much crowded as ever compared to the rest, though had been informed about the land-mark as behind the famous Mc-Donalds and paradise tower.. And to my surprise, everybody on my way whom-so ever i asked about it, knew the place and guided me very well. It was my very first-time that I visited their office. As soon I reached there was greeted very well by the office guy(I think he was one), was asked for water even which I was absolutely in need-of. My issue was related to my website where-in one of my page wasn't getting accessed due to some or the other reason. My problem was attendeds my one the technical guys as it was a issue technically, they made some changes within 10 minutes of time & my work was done. I was happy & satisfied that I haven't made any mistake regarding domain registration. Qualispace is a leading ICANN registrar and unlike others serves its customers at its best. I was extremely gratified as my time wasn't tossed out and even my issue got solved. Now, have decided whatever happens, even if I will have to cmmute till thane I'll, but will get my domains register from qualispace only. Ultimately, the results and the services matter to me the most nothing else.

Questions? Get answers from the QualiSpace staff and other customers.

QualiSpace?