Review of Qmee

Qmee reviews

annies104
5/30/19

I was denied I gave proof of resent Paypal transaction they are frauds there is no way you can not be fully verified and use PayPal money impossible

gd82
4/23/19

I've been using Qmee more seriously the past few months, though I've had the Chrome addon for over a year. The more I've visited the site, the more I've seen it improve. Qmee's web search addon takes some calibrating, and it does work, but it's sporadic. Sometimes I don't see anything even if I'm hunting hard for a particular item. Yet, there are times I'm not trying, and the shop/search feature kicks in for 3 paid visits.

But as a survey site, right now it's one of the best I've used. There's only one other I use besides Qmee, and they work to fill in each other's gaps. The best thing is that Qmee pays out instantly, which is great if I feel I need a few more dollars in one day for whatever reason (online purchase, "beer money," etc). My only hope is that their anti-bot and anti-cheat features stay strong, because survey routers immediately start to buckle down when cheating becomes prominent on a rewards site. I've seen it happen first hand on sites like Swagbucks.

The only cons I'd mention with Qmee is the history feature. It would be helpful if the history went back to the last 24 hours. This is helpful if a pending payment simply doesn't pay out. It's rare, but it does happen on occasion.

michaelt262
5/15/18

I have used qmee for months now it is the easiest way to earn a quick $5.00 or more a day the app gives you surveys which pay different amounts that add up quickly then you cashout look forward to getting your PayPal payments from qmee in usually 1 minute most of the time 10 to 20 seconds that is overtime you cashout it is the fastest payments and best app I know of also there is no limit to how much you have to earn to cashout anyone wanting money try qmee I promise you will love it.

Questions? Get answers from the Qmee staff and other customers.

Qmee?