Review of QHoster

Tel: 877-423-1155
info@qhoster.com

georgeg269
9/27/18

Do not order anything from this 'hosting' company. They do not care about you, only about your money. No support is offered, fake ticket system, fake email, fake phone number, fake skype. I don't know why they still have their site up. Anyone who wants to contact me to confirm my complaint contact me. Qhoster please I hope you buy candles with the money you will not refund to customers. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!!

adamv41
5/11/18

As the title says, I'm very satisfied. Stability, speed and experience with their customer support have been great. The prices are quite low too for the plans and packages they offer. Very satisfied.

raymondf18
12/26/17

Scammer owner who does not care about his clients and wasting his time to work for Brian Krebs, he is not professional and he stops saying $#*! on Krebs blog, why do you comment using your brand name dummy!

karmenk1
11/23/17

This website is a big scam, they take your money and just after suspend your service, they are too much expensive and the worst is that they take your bucks and leave you without reply or refund,

Stay away from Qhoster

Tip for consumers: i have attached a screen shot to what happens after payment,

They are scamers stay away

carolv29
11/29/16

Just read QHoster.com TOS before signing up and check out the forums for discount codes. They give you features for which you can get familiar with in time when your ready to get serious. Very good host.
The scripts that I had selected for installation were just right for me.

Great prices and package deals, too. If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with QHoster - I can honestly recommend their cPanel hosting to others.

dangyrasd
3/18/16

BEWARE! This company is not doing what they offer. I bought a server, was having very big problems this morning and lost very big amount of money. The phone number which they provide - Does not exist. Live chat - not working. Opened support ticket - Waiting 5 hours and nothing. BEWARE! Better to choose different company as they are not working properly by their own created rules.
VPS Quality - Terrible.
Support Quality - 1 from 10.
Better to use different service.

nicks91
4/29/15

If you are even considering switching to a new hosting company... switch over to QHoster.com without looking back.
They're truly amazing. There has never been a problem they couldn't help me with. and so you know, every problem to date has been mine. There has never been a problem at their end. flawless operation.
I like their server locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland.
They also have lots of payment options: Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, etc.
And they offer help FAST and always politely. It has met my needs perfectly and exceeded my expectations the couple times I needed support. I would (and do) recommend them to anyone who needs a great host for sites large or small.

markj92
1/7/15

There can not be a better company to host your website on than QHoster.com - the reason I chose their service is they offer location choice - Europe and USA. They have nice one-click app installer: Joomla, wordpress, etc. I like control panel, the interface is clean, concise and configuring my site is straightforward.
I was also absolutely impressed by the number of payment methods: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer, etc.
I don't think I have ever had to call customer support. Most everything I wanted to do just worked, and any problems I had were quickly solved by their self-support.

If you are even considering switching to a new hosting provider... switch over to QHoster without looking back.

palmiror
5/6/14

The incredible customer support is what keeps me with QHoster. Their team is professional.
They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend, all while staying "human".
I was impressed by the availability of payment methods they offer: Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.
I like the control panel they use - nice eye catchy and functional - it is worth it.
Speed connectivity is quite good, pages load fast.
They offer various server locations: UK, USA, Germany, France, Canada, Netherlands and Switzerland.
Performance is great, up-time too, and the service is superb.

QHOSTER , THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE NO SERVICE, PHONE NUMBERS NOT WORKING, TICKETS NOT REPLIED

By john s.

QHOSTER ARE SCAMMERS

By john s.
Questions? Get answers from the QHoster staff and other customers.

1 Photo for QHoster