PRO ISP AS

PRO ISP AS has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PRO ISP AS also ranks 200th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate PRO ISP AS?

“World class hosting”

Simon S.
6/4/19

After 2 years on GoDaddy I decided to move over to a hosting which is not based in US etc. I found PRO ISP that have local servers in Norway (good country for privacy etc). I am really happy with that choice, I use LiteSpeed server on my WooCommerce installation and it's really fast! The customer service is always happy to help and last time I was in contact with them they actually came with tips to fix my website (for errors that I didnt know I had). Thats why I just had to write about them, now I have been there for 3 years. Can be recommended!

simons160
June 4th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the PRO ISP AS staff and other customers.

PRO ISP focuses on developing and delivering services related to web hosting, domain names, SSL certificates, virtual servers, backup and Microsoft 365.

We aim to deliver stable and secure solutions at competitive prices to individuals and businesses as well as to technical and non-technical users.

Continuous standardization and quality of our services ensures that all our customers always receive the same high quality service and support.

Business History

PRO ISP was established in 2002 and is one of the fastest growing providers of web hosting, domain names, SSL certificates, virtual servers, backup and Microsoft 365 in Norway.

jone87
Jon E.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PRO ISP AS?

Have a question about PRO ISP AS?