Purple Bricks

Purple Bricks has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Purple Bricks also ranks 346th among Real Estate Other sites. The most common issues with Purple Bricks are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Purple Bricks?

“Extremely Disappointed!”

Heather P.
5/19/19

Read the fine print! If you've used ComFree in the past, you do NOT get the same level of service. PurpleBricks will nickle and dime you to death with hidden fees. You have to upBUY to get open house noted in MLS and if you want an offer to purchase form that'll be $1279. PLUS you have to tell the agents that they also have to PST/GST out of whatever commission they receive. I will broker my own deal and save the $1279 they wanted on top of the $700 they already got to take pictures and get it published. They don't even do the write up. I will definitely not recommend to anyone.

heatherp180
May 19th, 2019
natalieb148
May 19th, 2019
They lie and wont provide all the information as to what the total cost is to the seller. Why have a hidden fee?

It is inexcusable for all their agents to "forget" about a $1500 fee + tax that they will charge you if you get a lock box service from them... this is of course on top of the $399+ tax that they say is the only cost for the service.

As a buyer I was lied to when I bought through them and never got the money I was promised (at the time comfree quickly changed their website, so I didn't have the proof from their website to show them).

I highly recommend against a company that cannot keep its word or lies to get your business.
chuckn33
June 2nd, 2019
Our listing with purple bricks didn't work. Not even one phone call they took the $799.00 plus HST and no results. Waste of money, lesson learned.

Questions? Get answers from the Purple Bricks staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Purple Bricks?

Have a question about Purple Bricks?