Puerto Rico Car Transport reviews

elsiel11
Elsie L.
1/25/19

Quick and easy! I would recommend and also use in the future. The car arrived in Puerto Rico faster than I expected. thanks

enniusc
Ennius C.
1/13/19

I have some concerns but I am unable to contact anyone for answers. It's 2019 and every reputable organization should have 24/7 help desk available to current and potential customers.

johnramatos
JohnRAmato S.
11/11/18

Excellent help getting things in order to be shipped,and the price was very reasonable. I will use again In the future.

thomasm397
Thomas M.
9/25/18

Nice, clean and simple. Keep up the good work!

Also, take care of my car or I'll take a star away. Hahaha!

noela33
Noel a.
7/27/18

At first, everything went smoothly. I was giving a price quote for 1725 which was 40 bucks cheaper than another competitor. I decided to go with this company for that reason. After I initiated the contact mr Andres never returned my calls and I had to wait on the line and Ms Quiroz explain to me that it was a mistake on the quote and the price is actually 1825. I was extremely disappointed at mr andres failure to address the issue up front. And never return my emails or calls. Ms Quiroz did a great job at handling this situation. Overall I was at the mercy of this company because my vehicle was ready to ship and mr Andres failed me and cost me More money! I cannot recommend this service since not even a manager could rectify the issue....

alexandraa40
Alexandra A.
7/19/18

very friendly staff, It arrive during the 4 th of July and a Thurnderstorm therefore the goverment was closed and I was unable to pay for the fee and I had to pay additional storage time other than that it was easy and fast

lucass74
Lucas S.
7/17/18

I completed only the first part of the shipment process. Was smooth... These 5 stars are not for the service, but for the ease of use of the booking system, and also for the customer service of the representative.

juane22
Juan E.
6/1/18

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE ALL THE WAY THROUGH. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND PUERTO RICO CAR TRANSPORT FOR YOUR AUTO SHIPPING. GREAT JOB!!!!

josephm179
Joseph M.
5/28/18

Everything was good. From the first moment that I try to get my quote, the follow through from the company and placing my order. It was really easy. Thanks.....

elbat
Elba T.
5/1/18

Great job! Car was delivered in a timely manner. Communications were excellent. I emailed regularly and always got a fast answer. Recommend PR Car Transport to anyone sending their car to PR.

zoraidav1
ZORAIDA V.
4/30/18

THANK YOU for your services but should have more persons dispatching and recieving and a waiting area to cover from sun was 25 minutes waiting

pabloa24
Pablo A.
4/27/18

Customer satisfaction was clearly noticeable by all who I dealt with. Employees were very courteous and handle themselves in a professional manner.

williamv59
William V.
3/30/18

I think that is Excellent way to ship my truck very easy on line. I like to know cost at the Port to get my truck out.

rickeyl14
Rickey L.
3/14/18

The delivery took less time than expected. Car delivered right at my place, as expected.
Great experience, great service

grahamc43
Graham C.
2/22/18

My experience was pretty good with Puerto Rico Transport. My onky concern was that I had to do things several times because I was not made aware by PR Transport of the new requirements of the boat carrier. Need to keep your customers informed with the latest so that they don't get aggravated in these situations.

williamb428
William B.
1/28/18

It’s been pretty painless. The only thing I’m not real happy with is I don’t have a price to kinda compar the funds i have and have to come up with for this trip. This trip is to help with the debris clean up and is in no way for luxury and or vacation “Holiday”

jaimef31
Jaime F.
12/25/17

First, I called it several times an never I can't talk with any representative. They put me on hold but never came back. Second, do not have enough Spanish speakers personal. But thanks for your online service.

pablod22
Pablo D.
12/12/17

The only good service I've received was at the Jacksonville Port picking up my vehicle. Fast, easy and friendly. They never told me the documents I needed before I made the appointment. So I had the worst weekend of my life getting those documents.Once I got there I had to wait 5 hours so they could check my documents which is unacceptable. Puerto Rico Car Transport immediately took the payment before the 24 to 48 period and my vehicle wasn't even in the dock. Costumer Service is almost non existent after they took the payment. After 2 weeks of waiting a day before they notify me that there's was a delay and they didn't have a new date to ship. I knew there was gonna be a possible delay because of Puerto Rico's current situation, but is irresponsible to notify me the day before is available at the Port. This was a stressful situation since I'm currently working and my girlfriend as well we needed the car. Giselle one of the few representative was harsh and rude during our conversation of the delayed vehicle. If I had to do this again (which I will not) probably just go directly to Crowley. I don't recommend there services.

victors82
Victor S.
11/2/17

So far so good, easy booking, upfront pricing. However, there was a lot of no communication from Puerto Rico car transport. My vehicle arrived on the 11th of October and I was not notified until the 29th that the vehicle did arrive. I had to pay dumurrage because of the compamy's screw up. I actualy got and email saying my vehicle was on its way when in all reallity it had already arrived...sad

yazminm1
Yazmin M.
6/29/17

Everything has gone smoothly so far..my rep has been very helpful and prompt in answering my questions. :)

sabrinah31
Sabrina H.
6/29/17

I was satisfied with the process. It was easy and quick. I am still a bit skeptical but I am sure I'll feel better when the car his finally here.

grissell
GRISSEL L.
6/29/17

I'm so creepy HAPPY when I saw the auto! For me it didn't take so long knowing the car came from PR. Definitely 5 stars service. THANK YOU And BLESSINGS!

joeg232
Joe G.
6/29/17

Easy to ship with. Car arrived quick. Good service before the car was shipped. Need to work during and after customer service.

milagross3
Milagros S.
6/29/17

Pick up contractor didn't show up or call as scheduled on next day came really late at night didn't call for been late I called customer service really scheduled was on time they was polite but contractor disappointed on delivery was over expectation early than expected even with hurracaine on the sea and PR was Great timing

johnf474
john f.
6/29/17

The transport involved a truck transport from Indianapolis to Jacksonville----now taking place. I have not heard yet if the car is in Jacksonville----waiting anxiously.

Then would like to know when it is boarded on the boat for San Juan.

Please let me know.

Questions? Get answers from the Puerto Rico Car Transport staff and other customers.

Puerto Rico Car Transport?