Review of PublicStorage

Tel: 800-688-8057
cteng@publicstorage.com

jimh210
2/13/19

I had to move my stuff into storage a couple of years ago to Public Storage. I no longer need this service, but I just now noticed that I was paying $51.00 when I moved in and now I am paying $75.00. I am not a math major, but this appears to be a 47% increase. Nothing has changed, I'm renting a 5 X 10 room with no heat, no A/C, and no maintenance. As usual, trying to communicate with the corporation has been difficult. I'm very dissatisfied with this service, and hope to never deal with them again.

rodneyh61
8/12/18

Samantha, your the best at taking care of Business! Thanks for solving my problems.Your professionalism and kindness is what stop me from taking legal action.

carine2
7/19/18

was given a great and warm welcome from the moment i walk in until i left.Manager Carla walk me though step by step and answer all my concern before i even ask it was a great customer service

traciem12
5/4/18

Thank you ms.joyce...for help for any eveything is today..may 2nd 2018..wow i like that place from public storage n other thing stuff too..better great person n she is nice person own place...that great...i love it love it beacuse cheap up it than other..lol...

karent143
3/15/18

I want to thank Aliya for all her help and kindness. She knew her stuff. Didnt need any packing supplies but she tried. To be honest I didnt have the money for any extra items. So I promised Id write this review for her.

kv58
2/3/18

Roger was so helpful and during my move-out. Although I'm thrilled to have my things again, I would definitely rent at this facility again if I needed to.

For property 21906; 16606 E. Smoky Hill Rd, Aurora, CO 80015

gordonh48
12/21/17

I had to leavepublic storage due to increasedprices, however while we were there the excellent managment by Mr King made our stay remarkable.

douglasd31
12/3/17

25995 Teresa was very sweet & helpful with finding the right size storage space for me at the right affordable price even gave me a tour very clean and professional business 4965 Gender rd. Go Steelers

denises128
6/26/17

#22335 public storage on Howard st is the best ever and they are clean, easy to use, great customer service and the best staff ever. I always use them when I need to storage things or when I'm moving. I refer them to my family and friends because they are simply the best. Prices are affordable and storage is safe and secure. Thanks for being the Best in Chicago

less51
5/30/17

I would like to thank Vivian and her staff at store #25963 Deerfield Beach FL, for a job well done, always upbeat, professional and informed. When ever my needs call for storage I will use Public Storage!!!
Thanks Again L Stuart

ronk61
4/5/17

Your advertising on cozy t. V. Is pitiful. It is imperative that we have to mute the television when it comes on. I'm sure if we ever need a storage unit it would not be public storage. Regarding the one with young person screaming what's the point. Thank you. Ron Montei

stevenc128
2/24/17

We went to Public Storeage (Kakaako) to inquire about renting a space.

My mom and I were greeted by Mikaela as we entered the door and explained to us in detail about the various size of the room.

After deciding the size of the room she escorted us to the room for us to view and we were satisfied as to how spacious and clean the storeage was.

She was very attentive to our needs and explained everything in detail. I am totally satisfied with the service that we received and would recommend her to my friends and family.

In closing, I would like to thank Mikaela for the painless service that we received and do apologize if I've gotten your name wrong.

thomasp71
6/29/16

This storage facility at 48 Thomas Johnson Drive is a small, personal site, well run and carefully taken care of by staff. In particular, the day manager, Lotus, goes out of his way to answer questions, identify the latest company promotions, and locate the best storage unit for his customers. We are long time users of this facility and would recommend it to anyone! It is ideally located for folks who work at Ft. Detrick (just a block away) or to any the many high tech companies in the Walkersville-North Frederick City area.

Tip for consumers: Very Friendly manager

vickit12
6/23/16

Anji was great in helping me. I was moving from Portland to Bothell and tried to reserve a unit but I was10 days out and you only go 7 days out so I lost my spot and reserved another unit Anji stated that if one became available she would put me in and she did but wait that's not all when I couldn't get there before close she allowed my daughter to get for me, still more when I came the next day to get another unit as my first was not quite large enough she got me a promotion that was going on.
I was an assistant manager for a drug store for 10+ years so I know about customer service I was called a customer service nazai.....lol she would have passed with flying colors she did and excellent job friendly joking laughing making it enjoyable to do business with. I observed her with another customer before she was able to help me, she treated him the same way!!! WTG ANJI THANK YOU SO MUCH

danr76
5/18/16

Do not trust these people with your personal property. Their employees steal it and their insurance policy will put the burden on you to prove it. Do not put anything of value in these storage lockers. It's not worth it. Further corporate is rude and inconsiderate. Find an alternative.

shamillep
5/6/16

I've had my storage unit since November and the only reason I was alerted to the fact that the Public Storage at 840 Hambrick Road in Stone Mountain, GA store #08050; had rats is when I randomly went to get something out of my storage and there was another tenant pissed cleaning out her unit b/c rats defecated and chewed on her belongings. I went into my unit and Lord behold there was rat droppings and urine everywhere. The attendant goes on to tell me "yea they've been treating it for a while now b/c someone left food in their unit" and I'm confused b/c as a paying customer whose belongings are now being damaged was never made aware of this! After I left for 2 wks no one from management contacted me. I had to call them. I was told to contact the district manager and the only thing he offered was possibly seeing about getting me a discount at another one of their facilities, but when I thought about it, why would I do business with this company ever again not mention there was no guarantee I was going to get a discount just "maybe a possibility he could see what he could do". I had to now start looking for a new storage and movers. I called blithe office back and was told since I was now into the month of May by 3 days I had to pay the full month of rent! Are you kidding me? Again I was instructed to call the district manager. I called left a voice mail and the next day I received a call asking for payment for their office. I call the DM who basically was like yea it's not our fault, we can't monitor each unit, just file a claim with your insurance and oh yea, you still have to pay a full month although your belongings weren't there a full month. I asked to speak with his boss and after he told me it doesn't matter she's going to say the samething I just said, well after she was briefed by him "Jessica" called and very unapologetically said there's nothing we can do b/c were a month to month lease. Forget that there's now bio hazardous rat feces and urine on mh stuff and who knows where else b/c rats do carry diseases, forget that now I'm being inconvenienced by having to pay for a rat infested storage unit, movers and a new storage unit. Forget all of that. It doesn't matter. The only thing we can offer is a discount at another facility. This has got the be the most ghetto, unprofessional non communicating, dismissive company ever. I will never do business with Public Storage ever again in my life! I asked why wasn't something like a letter or email sent to notify the ocupants and this fool said there was no need. So the rat feces just sitting aND simmering on my stuff is ok b/c you're supposedly treating it? Yea right. I will never and I will let everyone else know too. Plus, if you go the other storage places in the area I went to 3 before I picked one, they all said the samething that ppl were leaving due to the mice. Thats absolutely disgusting and poor management.

suzannem13
5/5/16

Storing property with Public Storage is risky. Their properties are dirty and staff unresponsive. My property was damaged by rain pouring in through the roof of the unit. Their customer service is so pathetic, I refused to file a claim for damages simply to spare having to deal with these people. Beware of this company.

waltert20
3/3/16

Couldn't ask for better service or a nicer person. Samantha was wonderful

Reservation #126501178

johng282
1/22/16

So they were running a special and I wanted to up size my unit. They said ok and I came in to do the paper work and move stuff. I even left work early that day to make it on time. So I go in and it is only for new customers they tell me. So now I need to move to a new place. Not great customer service with that type of policy. John in Melbourne, FL

margok
12/2/15

I rented a unit in Rosemount, Mn. Mary was so friendly and very patient and helpful with me choosing the right unit that I needed. We are very pleased with our unit, all the units are very clean and easily accessible.
Margo K.

ericaw19
10/21/15

I really like Public Storage they were a big help to me especially angel she really help me with some of the issues I had going on while I'm going through a rough time So thanks Public Storage for working with me. And she has great customer service skills

jenp19
6/4/15

I got the $1 first month rent promotion and they told me I wouldn't have another payment until March. A couple weeks later they are calling asking for money saying I'm late.

I pay it on go on about my business. On the 1st of June I found a house to rent and we cleared out the unit June 3rd. I call to let them know I had emptied my unit and asked about my refund because I had already made June's payment May 22nd, they informed me they don't give refunds. I'm just out that money.

I spoke with the manager, customer service, & the district manager. None of them cared and wouldn't help get my money back. They just said that is what I agreed to signing the lease. The district manager was even rude to me and I was nothing but polite to all of them.

I was told if I had not have made my payment and let them know ahead of time that they would have prorated it for me, but since I paid it early that I was just out that money.

Terrible customer service for someone that pays them early. Don't use them!

kristyh5
4/7/15

Eric, the location manager was very informative and thorough. My husband and I had a great and easy first experiences at the Boynton Beach location. Prior to meeting with Eric, I spoke with a property owner who was more than helpful and went above and beyond to find what I was looking for at a location she wasn't even affiliated with, unfortunately I dont recall her name. Bottom line, great customer service.

danam51
3/6/15

I think their policies suck my unit unit leaked at the door and in the ceiling leaked to all my paperwork all my pictures my kids and my clothes everything I had in there soaking wet and the manager told me that her boss let her move into the unit for $5 more I need to buy me 10 boxes or more to get the 10 percent discount I have the lock that I just purchased the month before I need to buy a new one cuz that one won't work which was $17 I don't have 17 dollars to pay for a lock . I move my stuff in there to be safe and it wasn't. without receipts they won't help you my receipts were in my paperwork for safekeepingso it's very hard to go there and take care of it and dry things out when you don't have a car.so Had to move my stuff out and I did so on the 5 now she's harassing me for an outstanding bill this just doesn't seem fair how they got to number one I will never know thank you Dana Meadors

lynnc47
1/29/15

melody at #27014 is very pleasent and knows her property it is always clean and there is always a hi with your name .I have rented my unit for over 2 years and melody is always there to help

Questions? Get answers from the PublicStorage staff and other customers.

2 Photos for PublicStorage