Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

424 reviews with 1 star

jennaj18
12/24/18

They asked for psychicss wanting to do text readings. I applied and was told they were not currently looking for text readers...

denisl33
3/4/18

Don't believe in PsychicOz. It is a blatant scam. The readings they are giving are the things that you like to hear, not the reality. If you ask about a relationship they say its gonna work and its your soulmate. I asked about a different girl with a different account where I didnt have much connection and got a similar reading.

Specially psychic Donna on PsychicOz is quite fake she was even telling me the colour of the persons hair assuming she should be from the same ethnic background as mine and then told oh i was seeing you not her.

Psychic Dom on PsychicOzis also fake, he told he is going to do a ritual and wanted a burn a candle. This only burnt my money as I had to wait on phone spending my dollars until she finished it.

I was once addicted to this site because of the desperate situation I was with. The readings I got are

Sasha
Zemrocksme
Dora
Portia
SpiritGuider

All were talking bull$#*! and it was last year. Was giving timelines from one day to 6 months. Now 6 months have passed and nothing has happened other than wasting thousands of dollars on this website PsychicOz. All of them were telling me what I wanted to hear, not what is true. They follow your information and give convincing readings as generally, things can fit anyone's scenario.

genek23
1/26/18

I don't know why there are so many positive reviews about this website- that is fishy because the website doesn't truly have real psychics. I've had 4 readings with 3 psychics and they were all dead wrong. They gave me information that I KNEW was false. One psychics has changed his reading when I have told him what he was saying was false and what was true. These readings weren't any better than the readings I've had at Kasamba. These people are NOT who they say they are- they are fake! If we're lucky, maybe 1 in 20 people actually have "the gift" of psychic abilities on there. I think that all the good writers here are BEING PAID to write this website 5 stars. If not, why did ALL my readings with these "psychics readers" fail me?

Another thing wrong with that website is that I CAN'T LEAVE NEGATIVE RATINGS TO THE READERS. Almost all the reviews for those psychics were positive. I have contacted the staff and they said they would would the bad rating for me but its been weeks and it still hasn't happened yet. There are some other issues with the website that are technical but it's corrupt that you can't leave negative ratings about the psychic readers.

Here's the final issue I have with this website: The website is not being completely honest- they offer spells etc. but there is no such thing as a spell as you cannot alter other people's free will (for love spells etc.).

Tip for consumers: Stay away! Go try Certified Psychics

jessicab275
10/12/17

I spoke to Psychic Divine. She specifically told me that all every day tasks lead me down the path to meeting a romantic partner in July. I didn't meet anybody new this month. She then mentioned this follows up with a heated acquaintance in August. I honestly don't believe this.

These psychics are no more than entertainers. They can't tell you when something will happen.

astrids7
7/17/17

Don't bother with this site as I am convinced they share information about every user. Not to mention, the psychics lie about their credentials and can't read anything.

All of them ask for a date of birth which if any one could read wouldn't have to.

I'm at a point to realize psychics DON'T exist! Every person is intuitive within themselves and no one has the ability to read YOUR future as it's impossible! Only you know the truth. Believe in yourself!

jessicab213
2/7/17

I was in pain for a long time. I'm not quite the social butterfly. I have had a terrible time connecting with people and starting a relationship. I went to Psychic OZ to lift up my spirits. I wanted a psychic to tell me, it will be OK, someone will soon come into your life. After each psychic I payed a good amount to, seasons have gone by and nothing ever showed up. I began to get nervous ticks and find better psychics on Psychic OZ who would definitely tell me the truth. However sweet, gentle and assuring they were, they were not helping. An email is $10.00, but their answers were vague and only 1 or 2 lines long. Once I phoned a psychic, but she didn't answer my questions immediately, instead consumed the call with useless babble introducing herself and repeatedly went 'poor you' for my present feelings. Once she did answer,...again it was too vague, so we ran out of time and the call ended. Another tarot reader answered my email, only to talk all about her powers, but didn't answer my f****** questions.

Only, Some readers sounded excellent and accurate, and really honest with details, but are completely wrong or inaccurate about dates and months.

kikyor
1/16/17

I was really optimistic from all the great reviews, but I am very disappointed with my reading. I got the email reading with a woman called Psychic Lovepsychic. Yes that was her name. She had great reviews, and I got her email reading: 2 questions for $9.99. When I got my reading I actually thought it was a preview. It was one sentence answering both my questions. It was so vague, and inaccurate. I tried to leave a review on their site, but then I realised there was nowhere to do that at. So, where do they get there reviews? I do not advice anyone to use their service.

417 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?