Review of ProSeriesGolf

Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303, US
golf@proseriesgolf.com

adamm319
6/7/19

My shipment was delivered this morning and everything is in perfect condition. I wish to thank you for your professionalism, courtesy and overall excellent service. I will certainly recommend your services to my friends.Thanks for everything!

joinerd
6/3/19

I just wanted to let you know how impressed we are about your products . It is exactly what we were looking for. Thank you for helping us through the process.

edwinf22
5/31/19

Would buy from again. Quality stuff. I am very happy with your service. I highly recommend this shaft and the seller!
Thank you!!!!

matthewm445
5/22/19

For the money this is the best shaft deal going. Seller ships very quickly and there has never been an issue with the product. You were referred to me by my grandson. I am very happy with your service. Thank you.

leer129
5/21/19

Outstanding online store. Very honest and great to deal with. Packaging was excellent and prompt delivery. Thanks guys!

maryj66
5/7/19

The staff at ProSeries Golf are extremely responsive and helpful. I could not be more pleased with the product or service. I highly recommend this shaft and the seller.

carlb232
5/1/19

I love the items that ProSeriesGolf (proseriesgolf.com) has to offer, very low priced and very high quality!

rogerj36
3/15/18

I called them several times and felt like a nuisance, but they were very helpful in helping me with fitted clubs and a driver. I received them yesterday and cant wait to hit them. They are quality clubs at a fraction of the cost of name brand clubs.

sarab105
7/18/17

I called twice to ask questions and check on my order and received very helpful answers. Do not hesitate to call with any technical clubfitting questions.

pedrow7
6/6/17

Awesome communication!!! Super fast shipping!! Extremely fast in sending order. Completely satisified

alexv37
7/26/16

We spent $2000.00 with this company and they sent 1 golf club never again they never sent the other clubs.
I would give my mother in law better review then this lot.

josephj29
6/30/15

Their price, including shipping was $50 cheaper than anywhere else on the net! I paid for ground shipping, I ordered on Friday-They shipped the same day! It was delivered on Monday! I love the bag!

donaldt18
6/5/15

I purchased Heater BMT II Hybrid Iron as my first set of clubs and they're fantastic. I really have no complaints. I play with fairly experienced golfers who all have very nice equipment and I never feel that my gear is the limiting factor. Great starter set! Delivered very fast.

petersp
5/6/15

There are good stores nearer to my home or work but Proseries Golf is my pick! !!

tammyl17
3/24/15

One of the best golf equipment stores out there. Professional and knowledgeable staff.

dorisb9
3/20/15
justinm60
3/4/15

Extremely fast and accurate shipping

nancyg33
2/4/15

Very excellent experience. Products were easy to locate and the prices were great. Items were shipped very quickly

marym162
1/30/15

Very pleased with web site and phone service provided. Putter was received as scheduled

benjaminb41
1/7/15

Excellent price, fast delivery. Will definetly use again

lynettec3
12/30/14

Shipping was fast. Item was as described and less expensive than anywhere else.

markl100
12/5/14

Excellent experience.. no computer glitches or delays when placing order and club was received on time and in outstanding order

clifff8
12/1/14

I received my order on time as indicated on the initial order via Fed-Ex. The customer service experience was very helpful and was able to answer all my questions. I certainly will be a frequent customer based on my overall satisfaction. The item purchased was a Callaway FIT Driver that was substantially lower than all other online sites.

randalm7
11/5/14

Service as always was great with Proseriesgolf. Received my new club in two days!

markr94
11/1/14

excellent, almost too good, selection of custom golf irons and driver. proseriesgolf.com was able to help me pic the best set for my game when i called them. I have lowered my scores and am hitting more fairways/greens than before! irons are good, custom golf driver is great. thanks

Questions? Get answers from the ProSeriesGolf staff and other customers.

ProSeriesGolf?