Review of ProSeriesGolf

Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303, US
golf@proseriesgolf.com

rogerj36
3/15/18

I called them several times and felt like a nuisance, but they were very helpful in helping me with fitted clubs and a driver. I received them yesterday and cant wait to hit them. They are quality clubs at a fraction of the cost of name brand clubs.

sarab105
7/18/17

I called twice to ask questions and check on my order and received very helpful answers. Do not hesitate to call with any technical clubfitting questions.

pedrow7
6/6/17

Awesome communication!!! Super fast shipping!! Extremely fast in sending order. Completely satisified

alexv37
7/26/16

We spent $2000.00 with this company and they sent 1 golf club never again they never sent the other clubs.
I would give my mother in law better review then this lot.

josephj29
6/30/15

Their price, including shipping was $50 cheaper than anywhere else on the net! I paid for ground shipping, I ordered on Friday-They shipped the same day! It was delivered on Monday! I love the bag!

donaldt18
6/5/15

I purchased Heater BMT II Hybrid Iron as my first set of clubs and they're fantastic. I really have no complaints. I play with fairly experienced golfers who all have very nice equipment and I never feel that my gear is the limiting factor. Great starter set! Delivered very fast.

petersp
5/6/15

There are good stores nearer to my home or work but Proseries Golf is my pick! !!

tammyl17
3/24/15

One of the best golf equipment stores out there. Professional and knowledgeable staff.

dorisb9
3/20/15

Very satisfied

justinm60
3/4/15

Extremely fast and accurate shipping

nancyg33
2/4/15

Very excellent experience. Products were easy to locate and the prices were great. Items were shipped very quickly

marym162
1/30/15

Very pleased with web site and phone service provided. Putter was received as scheduled

benjaminb41
1/7/15

Excellent price, fast delivery. Will definetly use again

lynettec3
12/30/14

Shipping was fast. Item was as described and less expensive than anywhere else.

markl100
12/5/14

Excellent experience.. no computer glitches or delays when placing order and club was received on time and in outstanding order

clifff8
12/1/14

I received my order on time as indicated on the initial order via Fed-Ex. The customer service experience was very helpful and was able to answer all my questions. I certainly will be a frequent customer based on my overall satisfaction. The item purchased was a Callaway FIT Driver that was substantially lower than all other online sites.

randalm7
11/5/14

Service as always was great with Proseriesgolf. Received my new club in two days!

markr94
11/1/14

excellent, almost too good, selection of custom golf irons and driver. proseriesgolf.com was able to help me pic the best set for my game when i called them. I have lowered my scores and am hitting more fairways/greens than before! irons are good, custom golf driver is great. thanks

baynerdn
10/27/14

I've ordered from proseriesgolf.com several times and have received great prices and prompt shipment. Keep up the great work and thank you for your wonderful service.

emilioj1
10/20/14

Fast delivery. Great club. Husband got closest to the pin in a tournament the day after he received it.

paulam28
10/14/14

Thanks....great club

dons49
10/5/14

Have been very happy with everything I have purchased, thanks so much

jonathans41
10/3/14

Great customer service, very happy with the Heater TaylorMade golf clone driver that I purchased, thanks proseriesgolf.com

tomb114
10/2/14

I bought a Heater BMT Hybrid Head and I am very happy with it.

rayn16
10/2/14

Great seller, highly advise customers to but from, will be doing business with again!

Questions? Get answers from the ProSeriesGolf staff and other customers.

ProSeriesGolf?