Review of ProofPronto

Tel: 800-804-4132

edg72
Ed G.
3/8/19

Too early to rate anything other than order process. Hope delivery and product quality all work as well.

marya318
Mary A.
2/18/19

I'm being charged tax even though I live in a State other than FL and I am the buyer. It is being shipped to FL but I am not purchasing in FL which can be confirmed by my billing address. I do expect a refund of the sales tax!

Response from Cheryl K., ProofPronto Representative
Hello Mary, thank you very much for your order! While orders delivered to 49 states are exempt from taxes, we are required by the State of Florida to collect taxes for any order that ships to Florida - regardless of where the order is placed.
lancec51
Lance C.
2/16/19

I haven’t gotten my order. So I can’t speak for shipping or how is works but other than not having Apple Pay. It has been very good at describing the product and being smooth to purchase

michaelc1535
Michael C.
2/9/19

Fast delivery. Haven't used item yet but hopefully works as info stated. Look forward to ordering again.

karens246
Karen S.
2/5/19

Had a question about shipping and online chat was off line once I place my order and proceeded to payment

elizanner
Elizanne R.
1/21/19

This time I used the live chat to assist in my search for the correct product and it helped a lot. This is my 4 purchase from this company. Shipping is as promised timely and discreet.

Response from Cheryl K., ProofPronto Representative
Thank you for your repeat business! We will continue to be here for you should you need us!
susanb802
Susan B.
1/15/19

Easy checkout. I paid extra for faster shipping. Pen works great and was easy to figure out. USB i cant figure out how to get it running at all. I suspect it just doesnt work as i have followed all the instructions several times.

lindas1141
Linda S.
1/11/19

My experience was great. The young lady that assistant me was sooooo gracious and extremely helpful.

Response from Cheryl K., ProofPronto Representative
Thank you very much!
desireed24
Desiree D.
12/13/18

Quick and easy but no where in the description does it say how to charge it. Do you have to purchase a charger or does simply plugging into a USB port charge it?

paulf182
Paul F.
12/12/18

I already knew what i was looking for so my experience was fast and easy took only 2 minutes to complete my transaction

anniej33
Annie J.
12/9/18

Bethany who talked to me through the whole process was amazing. very personable and felt like i was talking to a friend. I am needing this device for a very serious reason concerning the well being of my child and she was just amazing.

miguelm105
Miguel m.
12/4/18

I’m happy for you reliability just looking foreword to get the order in the time expected thanks

jennt16
Jenn T.
11/29/18

Easy to order, great customer service, and super discreet! Thank you!!!

Update: Just received my order, and it came in an unmarked package as promised and very carefully packaged. Had a little trouble using the devices, but got help from customer service and everything works as described. Very satisfied with my purchase!

mariannef25
Marianne F.
11/28/18

I shopped around before buying, and proof pronto had the best prices. In addition to that, they offer free shipping and excellent customer service/tech support. Will be shopping again!

damonk10
Damon K.
11/21/18

Very easy to navigate and find what l was looking for. And the customer help provided via txt message was very fast and informative.

lizo19
Liz O.
11/20/18

Purchased the ESonic MQ-L500 Digital Voice Recorder. Prince was great and could not be beat! Very happy with that. I tried the device to record a meeting on voice activated mode. Although continuous talking was going on, the recording stopped while the person was still speaking. It re-started right away, but still portions of the dialogue was missed. Not sure why that happened as the recorder was about 10 feet from the person and on a bench about 18" from the floor. Recording was not as crisp and I could not make out several words, so the jury is still out on whether this device will perform as advertised.

scottu9
Scott U.
11/13/18

It works great... Have been obtaining much needed information. My only issue is I need to figure what setting it needs to be on to filter out road noise or back ground noise. Other than that it works great!!

stefanye1
Stefany E.
11/12/18

Great selection of products, reasonable prices, fast shipping. The product was billed and packaged discretely as described by the website. I received exactly what I ordered and it actually came a day early.

robinw125
Robin W.
11/7/18

I couldn't find a spot to put the message that Bethany M told me to write so I will put it here: "Free upgrade to Priority Next-Day as per Bethany" Please make sure it ships via USPS as I have the post office holding my mail for me. If it will ship via a different carrier please have them hold it at their facility for me to pick up.

robinr184
robin R.
11/3/18

It says 'fast discrete shipping' if you expanded upon that by having a picture of the shipping packaging that would be really nice.

thomasm415
Thomas M.
10/22/18

The information of this product was understanding and assuring. At this point I feel this want be a disappointment.

sherryo17
sherry O.
10/16/18

Found just what I needed quickly. Checkout was easy. Didn’t like being required to give my email address - twice!. If the item is as good as the write up says, that’s a non-issue, anyway.

ottov16
Otto V.
10/12/18

It was easy to order online and the two sales representatives I spoke with before where very friendly and helpful. Overall a nice experience.

carolr271
Carol R.
10/9/18

Easy user friendly website to place orders with and liked the availability to chat online if necessary.

vap2
va P.
10/9/18

Bethany on web chat confirmed the recorder connects to car audio system and can be charged using the car USB.

Questions? Get answers from the ProofPronto staff and other customers.

ProofPronto?