Review of ProCPR.org

Tel: 888-406-7487

122 reviews with 5 stars

kathleens356
11/10/19
Great content, test was factual based not tri ky. It was the easiest way to update my CPR. I would recommend it to anyone.
kiml345
11/1/19
This course is very easy to follow. I was able to start it one day and finish it the next day. The segments are broken up into short clips and very well presented.
magdalenar11
9/19/19
The class was very easy to follow and it was presented in an organized fashion. I will definitely use the ProCPR in the future and I will recommend the class to other healthcare providers.
danas207
8/29/19
the training course was very helpful and filled with tons of information it made me feel comfortable to take the test without feeling anxious of not being able to pass
deborahd258
8/19/19
Very easy course.You can do it on your own time.You can take the course or just take the test,if you feel comfortable you can take the test only in about 5 to 10 minutes..
spencerc38
8/14/19
Enjoyed, understanding, and very easy to comprehend., explained all phases, plus changes, plus videos that gave easy to understand moves.
norag29
8/2/19
Fast and easy way to get my recertification CPR. Would definitely do this class again in 2 years when I need to recertifications.
michellek287
7/31/19
It was very easy and quick! It didn't take much time at all and I definitely recommend it for someone looking to get certified quickly.
alicep176
7/21/19
The presenter spoke in an even voice and presented all of the information well. The different levels of CPR, Adult, Child and Infant were presented well. I enjoyed the AED section for Adult, Child and Infant.
dong198
7/14/19
Good course and very informative and convenient.
Sometimes the questions could be clearer. I had to take the test 3 times but at least I passed
donnam761
7/7/19
The presenter was great . You can take your time with each section and pace yourself accordingly. I recommend this course for any healthcare provider.
maureeno34
6/27/19
Convenient and effective. The questions after the brief videos kept me engaged. When I missed any, I went back to the video. I completed the course in a few hours over 2 days in the convenience of my home. I plan on taking the PALS course.
jh521
6/26/19
I already had initial training for a CPR/AED/First aid class for adult and pediatrics. This course was a nice refresher on my skills in the convenience of my own home and time. Would highly recommend if you are renewing, but they also did include blending learning for the ones who have never did an in-person training. I even pre-purchased my renewal for half off. Overall the online training was very detailed and will have you experienced in case you would encounter someone who needs CPR.
priscillas39
6/25/19
I've been a PT for 36 years. This is by far & away the best, most comprehensive CPR/BLS course I've ever taken. Roy Shaw knows his subject thoroughly, is very engaging, and most professional and easy to watch, in his online approach. I enjoyed these last 4 hours tremendously!
margueritep10
6/4/19
Having had multiple hands on courses over the past 30+ years I found this online renewal perfect for my needs.
robinm289
6/2/19
Professional and easy to follow. Instructor was professional. Information was applicable. Testing was good.
lyndat38
5/27/19
This is just like live training! The best part is that they show you areas that you did not perform quite well, and allow you to go back and read over areas that you don't quite understand before retaking the test, and you do not pay until you get it right!
elizabethf316
5/22/19
Liked the class. Felt it was a great overview. The education was concise and pernent. I would recommend it to my friends and coworkers.
crystalc175
5/9/19
I found it to an easy and through review of the information. As a seasoned nurse of 20+ years I find it nice to be able to review and not have to go through the whole coarse every year.
hayleyc35
4/19/19
It was good! I was able to maneuver the course effectively and easily. It was informational and easy to follow along with
mikec811
4/8/19
This course was well organized and easy to follow and covered a wide variety of materials, and medical situations and events.
debram280
3/20/19
Great! This course is very convenient and thorough. I enjoyed the information given to me as some.of the guidelines have changed in the last 2 yrs since I used the service before.
brendag228
3/15/19
The course was great and customer service contacted me immediately and changed my name as requested.
christiner190
3/4/19
Nice to be able to go at my own pace. Course was well organized with great explanation for each step. Thank you
staceyw80
2/24/19
It is very easy to use and very convinient. It explained everything very well. I will definitely use this company in future use

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ProCPR.org