Review of ProCPR.org

21 reviews with 4 stars

deborahw402
Deborah W.
10/1/19
Gives insight through instructors knowledge. Slow paced for increased long term memory of classroom teaching. Found AED instructions very easy to learn proper techniques dur to insyructors teaching methods.
jamesm1918
8/6/19
Very helpful. The tutorial was informative and the quizes at the end of each chapter helped with the overall test.
franks499
5/19/19
Course was fine-site jabber is a pain in the butt. I resent the forceful follow up demand. Why should I be forced to write at least a 100 word review to be let off the site jabber website! I previously wrote a review and rating immediately after completing the course. Later, site jabber entraps the customer and demands another reviewthe customer cannot escape site jabber site until writing st least a 100 word review.
susans993
4/18/19
I appreciated the opportunity to test out and not have to go through the entire course. As many times as I've renewed my CPR card I felt like I didn't need to go through a whole class. Along with the fact that I could access it when ever I wanted to in my own time.
esthero14
4/17/19
Overall great experience getting my CPR certification here. They have my customer satisfaction and I will recommend to friends and family
rachelg171
3/12/19
As expected, very good videos. Just what I needed for my job as a Home Care RN. Convenient online course and ability to download card electronically.
ianb180
8/10/18
the course that i took is definitely helpful to my profession,as it provides proper guidelines and knowledge in basic life support.
brandonc128
7/17/18
It was a great way for a busy person who works full time and is able to do it in the comfort of their own home
victorl89
6/17/18
The course was very informational and the videos were very easy to understand. Online course was very convenient and I got my BLS certification in a timely manner
jeanm178
5/12/18
This was exactly what I needed to get an update. The material was well organized and provided an excellent review of what I need to be continually informed. As a health care provider, I would highly recommend this.
kimt158
4/7/18
The only suggestion would to be instruction for infants on mouth to mouth when there is no mask available. Not everyone remembers. Also, it would be nice to have a quickie cheat sheet available to use for rates of breaths/compressions for 1 and 2 rescuer scenarios on all age groups. It could be made available only to those who have completed the course.
christinef62
4/4/18
Liked the online course and information given. Helped me to better understand cpr. Also when i got a question wrong helped me ro better understand the correct answer.
christinep124
4/2/18
I learned basic CPR and would feel confident if I had to perform CPR. This online class was very convenient since snow storms and other restraints kept me from taking the course in person.
barbaral142
3/25/18
Thought course very helpful and interesting. Very convenient could schedule course around a unpredictable work, kids school schedule and working 12 hour night shift
jessicas352
3/18/18
great course for beginners or advanced. I took the test out version and it was quick and efficient!
cynthiap69
3/12/18
Wanted to keep my CPR current while I look for a new job. Instructor was excellent; thorough and clear. This format took longer than the hands on classes I have completed at the workplace. Some of the modules do not pertain to my job scope but you never know when you may need this in the community. I would recommend ProCPR to other nurses.
marianp15
2/1/18
This was a good course, easy to watch, and can be done on your own time..."............................................
lisaa218
1/30/18
was not able to print out my card after passing the test and awaiting an emailed copy. otherwise the course was good, very easy to follow
dorothyf33
1/23/18
Precise...........gives you only what you need to know. Cost-effective! With the activities of the day....easy to complete based on the fact that you can start/stop, and go back and review.
deboraho18
10/8/17
The course was easy to take you follow the teacher as he shows a video for each section with a question that follows. At the end of the course you take a short test that if you pass will certify your cpr certification liscence for two years.
jennifers428
10/5/17
Definitely need to be getting recertification versus first time certification. Couldt get videos to load. Took test based on summaries written below video. Some of the material was missed. Most of that material I already knew from previous certifications.

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ProCPR.org