ProCPR

ProCPR has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 188 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ProCPR also ranks 2nd among Education Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.7%

• In my 35+ year career, this is the first time I've taken a CPR course online.
  • This was an excellent course which proved superior to any of the prior, in-class BLS courses I've taken.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ProCPR?

“CPR”

Janet S.
3/8/20

As a professional, I have taken many AHA-approved courses to retain my credentials in CPR, both in person and online over the last 50 years. PROCPR provides, by far, the most comprehensive, professional information and instruction. I will continue to use and recommend this program to other committees professionals. Thank you!

“Recommendation”

Dwayne Y.
2/10/20

Hi took the course online but needed to get evaluated. My recommendation from CPR pro never got back to me. Got my days for evaluation mixed up. Wouldn't recommend the evaluators they have.

cpr course (6) excellent course (7) cpr certification (4)
larryp361
July 15th, 2020
I liked the available ability and convenience to take the course when needed. The presentation was professional and competent. Even though it was familiar material, it was a good review. Thanks
cherim64
April 12th, 2020
Well spoken, cheesy music, solid information and training. I am a little concerned with the timing of me web viewed evaluation, looking forward to receiving my manic-an in the mail.
williamc1582
May 22nd, 2020
Very convenient, excellent content, I would highly recommend this training to my peers. Able to print a copy of the card immediately.
nang17
April 7th, 2020
Very easy to maneuver through the course, completed in a timely manner and found it very helpful for renewing my CPR
debbiec425
April 4th, 2020
Easy n convenient can't wait for the card to arrive in themail. My job told me about the online course
alejao
December 2nd, 2019
It was nice to be able to get it done in the time slot convenient to me and my schedule. Usually I have to go either 30 or so miles away from home to do a class and it's more expensive. This was a nice change
rachelg171
March 12th, 2019
As expected, very good videos. Just what I needed for my job as a Home Care RN. Convenient online course and ability to download card electronically.
cynthiap69
March 12th, 2018
Wanted to keep my CPR current while I look for a new job. Instructor was excellent; thorough and clear. This format took longer than the hands on classes I have completed at the workplace. Some of the modules do not pertain to my job scope but you never know when you may need this in the community. I would recommend ProCPR to other nurses.
deborahw402
Deborah W.
October 1st, 2019
Gives insight through instructors knowledge. Slow paced for increased long term memory of classroom teaching. Found AED instructions very easy to learn proper techniques dur to insyructors teaching methods.
franks499
May 19th, 2019
Course was fine-site jabber is a pain in the butt. I resent the forceful follow up demand. Why should I be forced to write at least a 100 word review to be let off the site jabber website! I previously wrote a review and rating immediately after completing the course. Later, site jabber entraps the customer and demands another reviewthe customer cannot escape site jabber site until writing st least a 100 word review.
esthero14
April 17th, 2019
Overall great experience getting my CPR certification here. They have my customer satisfaction and I will recommend to friends and family
jessicas352
March 18th, 2018
Great course for beginners or advanced. I took the test out version and it was quick and efficient!
susans993
April 18th, 2019
I appreciated the opportunity to test out and not have to go through the entire course. As many times as I've renewed my CPR card I felt like I didn't need to go through a whole class. Along with the fact that I could access it when ever I wanted to in my own time.
christinep124
April 2nd, 2018
I learned basic CPR and would feel confident if I had to perform CPR. This online class was very convenient since snow storms and other restraints kept me from taking the course in person.
kimt158
April 7th, 2018
The only suggestion would to be instruction for infants on mouth to mouth when there is no mask available. Not everyone remembers. Also, it would be nice to have a quickie cheat sheet available to use for rates of breaths/compressions for 1 and 2 rescuer scenarios on all age groups. It could be made available only to those who have completed the course.
jamesm1918
August 6th, 2019
Very helpful. The tutorial was informative and the quizes at the end of each chapter helped with the overall test.
marianp15
February 1st, 2018
This was a good course, easy to watch, and can be done on your own time..."...
jeanm178
May 12th, 2018
This was exactly what I needed to get an update. The material was well organized and provided an excellent review of what I need to be continually informed. As a health care provider, I would highly recommend this.
christinef62
April 4th, 2018
Liked the online course and information given. Helped me to better understand cpr. Also when i got a question wrong helped me ro better understand the correct answer.
brandonc128
July 17th, 2018
It was a great way for a busy person who works full time and is able to do it in the comfort of their own home
lisaa218
January 30th, 2018
Was not able to print out my card after passing the test and awaiting an emailed copy. Otherwise the course was good, very easy to follow
dorothyf33
January 23rd, 2018
Precise... gives you only what you need to know. Cost-effective! With the activities of the day... easy to complete based on the fact that you can start/stop, and go back and review.
barbaral142
March 25th, 2018
Thought course very helpful and interesting. Very convenient could schedule course around a unpredictable work, kids school schedule and working 12 hour night shift
ianb180
August 10th, 2018
The course that i took is definitely helpful to my profession, as it provides proper guidelines and knowledge in basic life support.
victorl89
June 17th, 2018
The course was very informational and the videos were very easy to understand. Online course was very convenient and I got my BLS certification in a timely manner

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR staff and other customers.

Get CPR certification online with this nationally accepted CPR training course. Healthcare provider CPR certificate follows American Heart CPR guidelines.

scotta73
Scott A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProCPR?

Have a question about ProCPR?