ProCPR

ProCPR has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 176 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ProCPR also ranks 2nd among Education Other sites.

• In my 35+ year career, this is the first time I've taken a CPR course online.
  • This was an excellent course which proved superior to any of the prior, in-class BLS courses I've taken.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ProCPR?

“CPR”

Janet S.
3/8/20

As a professional, I have taken many AHA-approved courses to retain my credentials in CPR, both in person and online over the last 50 years. PROCPR provides, by far, the most comprehensive, professional information and instruction. I will continue to use and recommend this program to other committees professionals. Thank you!

“Recommendation”

Dwayne Y.
2/10/20

Hi took the course online but needed to get evaluated. My recommendation from CPR pro never got back to me. Got my days for evaluation mixed up. Wouldn't recommend the evaluators they have.

cpr course (6) excellent course (7) cpr certification (4)
tjh24
December 22nd, 2019
I liked how short it was and how easy it was to complete the final test without having to constantly repeat the videos
liesls
January 11th, 2018
I used the cpr course and it was nice to complete it quickly and for a reasonable price. As I went through it I thought that some of the pediatric questions werent up to the medica knowledge that Ive acquired in my field, but other than that it was accurate and helpful

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR staff and other customers.

Get CPR certification online with this nationally accepted CPR training course. Healthcare provider CPR certificate follows American Heart CPR guidelines.

scotta73
Scott A.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProCPR?

Have a question about ProCPR?