Review of PristineAuction

help@pristineauction.com

douge71
5/21/19

Horrible customer service
Horrible customer service. Dealing with Austin W and Dawn in customer service is both unprofessional and condescending. A high percentage of their items are great quality but when you do get that one item that is inferior beware. I have been a very loyal customer for many years have always paid for my items and have never once had an issue. Had my first issue with a very inexpensive item and that's when customer service was just as unprofessional and helpful as can be. Disappointing all I wanted was an exchange no refund no compensation. Now I have a jersey that is worthless that coincides with Pristines customer service. Beware if you have an issue because money is more important to Pristine than doing the right thing. The 3 stars is they do have nice items 1 star to customer service.

frankf246
5/16/19

Pristine auction is the best !! I've been hooked since the first time I heard about it from a friend at work recently . I'm starting a jersey collection for my livingroom and so far the prices are amazing from pristine auctions. Thanks for your services, I can't wait till I win a chargers autographed football

jayb329
5/16/19

Site is easy to use, and bidding made easy. Deliveries on time and secure with pristine tape and solid packaging

andrewr421
5/15/19

These folks at Pristine Auction are classy, straight forward and customer oriented. They take great care of whoever may be interested in doing business with them and they make sure to go above and beyond for each and every person!

johnw1645
5/13/19

Very happy with every purchase from Pristine! Only have had a single issue so far and it was handled in 1 day by customer service! Definitely been a great company to deal with!

colek16
5/11/19

They offered a March Madness tournament by random selection and after the people were picked and the tournament concluded they never gave the prize to the winner. I reached out a few times in regards to the game and they said they forgot about it and pushed it off to another offer they ran. Said they may come back to it at a later time....umm so the person who won that event doeant get the prize?

davidc1667
4/28/19

I won an auction on a Jason Taylor auction very impressed with the service received the Item within 3 days. I look forward to winning more!

bobp256
4/26/19

I purchased a Miguel Andujar autograph baseball COA Beckett and the Cert number is not on their website. Reached out via email and chat and no one has returned my call. Chat stated must email for ownership to call, still no call. How does a business send out bad certifications?

willr66
4/23/19

It was an overall great experience. I really enjoyed the website. It was very great. Some would even say amazing.

jeffh594
4/19/19

This website is so awesome I have gotten so many good deals to expand my sports memorabilia collection to signed jerseys and baseballs and bats, also all the old school baseball cards if you are a true collector be careful you may get addicted to this site like I am !

scottw494
4/9/19

Fun site to bid on sports, movie, coins, autographs. They're Facebook community can usually walk you through any questions you may have.

jayj211
4/8/19

This site is pretty cool. Easy to follow what's going on, place bid, win, your happy, the wife - not so much ! Lol

jordanw99
4/8/19

Pristine is amazing! Amazing service, amazing products, amazing customer service. The littlest issue that you bring to them is no different than a huge issue. They do whatever they can to fix it and make you happy!

davidm1947
4/7/19

ive had all great interactions with pristine. Whenever there was a problem it was resolved quickly.

jordanl93
3/26/19

Do not bid on the Adidas jerseys because they are all Chinese fakes! They are crazy scammers because nowhere on the website does it say that they are not legit.

robertl778
3/23/19

great customer service, trusted COAs and hidden gems in classic auction like 1953 Topps Mickey Mantle

derekh110
3/17/19

very cool stuff. Hope to win in the raffle too. Keep it coming. I really like the baseball stuff especially if there is mn twins

johnk1258
3/15/19

I've had great experiences with Pristine and their customer service is excellent as well. They're a well trusted company.

curtiss145
3/6/19

Great auction site! I always find somwthing I'm looking for!!!!!!! I love their videos as well. The unboxing is great

caryh29
3/6/19

I have won several items off Pristine as well as consigned some. They have been great to deal with and have some great items. Highly recommend if you are a collector. Great community too.

rafaelg51
3/2/19

Best auction website ever. Already won 3 items and got them in a very timely matter in great condition

jasont237
3/2/19

Dude this piece I received is awesome, which I was back in that era with these guys!!
They had a blast making this movie

jesser111
2/27/19

GREAT ITEMS AT FAIR PRICES. SHIPPING IS REASONABLE AND QUICK. CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY HELPFUL WHEN ISSUES ARISE

jja14
2/23/19

Regarding hockey only. Their pucks are good and that's it. Their jersey descriptions are vague and worded to be misleading. I won a "custom" jersey and it was nothing like the teams jersey. They don't show the front of the jerseys to hide their fake custom replica jerseys that that they call "on ice" that look nothing like the actual ones what so ever, China makes better knock offs, to win over the money of their customers. They will not let you return for a refund and your only option is to send in for consignment reauction. And that of which they then show a picture of the front of the jersey to make it harder to reauction the jersey to screw you over more and make the consignee look bad. I will never be doing business with this fraudulent company again. Their fake jersey even signed have no value. A napkin signed has more value then their "jerseys".

michaelb1694
2/22/19

great place to get authentic autographs Easy to bid and pay. Reliable safe shipping and great customer service

All items offered in our auction are reviewed by experts for authenticity. All items come with authentication from a leading industry authenticator. Authenticity is guaranteed. If there are any further questions please feel free to call us 602-626-5218 or send us an e-mail help@pristineauction.com

By Michael J.

David, Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days, often faster. Once the package is prepared, you will receive an e-mail with tracking details. You can also check tracking details anytime by logging into your account and access your invoice dashboard from the menu in the upper right corner. Please feel free to reach out to our team by e-mail to help@pristineauction.com or by phone 602-626-5218

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

The maximum bid format allows you to enter a higher maximum hidden bid without the actual bid immediately jumping to that price. When a maximum bid is entered, the system will automatically bid on your behalf (only when necessary) up to your maximum.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

You will pay your final bid price plus the buyer's premium of 16%. The only other cost would be the shipping cost which is in direct relation to our cost to ship an order. We offer combined shipping rates and even allow multiple invoices to be combined in order to keep shipping costs to a minimum.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

I have won several jerseys at Pristine and they all have be authenticated when signed. I had previously bout Jerseys from an NFL site only to find out they were machine signed and came from over seas. Cheap to wear around, but not to hang on display. The amount you pay will be depending on who is bidding against you and the time of year. Hope this helps.

By Mark K.

I believe this has been resolved? If not, please contact us at help@pristineauction.com or by phone to 602-626-5218. Thank you for your business!

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

Yes you can! Pristine Auction is a full service consignment based auction house. We do all of the work for you. Please e-mail help@pristineauction.com or call 602-626-5218

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

The premium is a necessary in order for us to be able to provide our service. Every auction house has a premium, and we do our best to keep it as low as possible. Our premium is significantly lower than our major competitors.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

We are not related to Qart.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

Everything offered in our auction includes at least one form of authentication from a trusted source. All items are guaranteed authentic. We are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating. We are also a recommended auction house by both JSA and PSA.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PristineAuction staff and other customers.

PristineAuction?