Review of PristineAuction

Tel: 602-626-5218
help@pristineauction.com

scotth449
1/16/19

Received my Jersey thank you it will look great on my wall. Very fast shipping. Lots of items to choose from. The 10 minute auctions are the best.

Thanks again

davidg998
1/16/19

I love this place! Great items and quality service. I've bought several items and always been very pleased

bretts109
1/13/19

Easy to use highly recommended auction are fair payment is easy to process
Shipping is very fast and prompt

mikes1608
1/13/19

A bunch of classy gents running a credible autograph/collectible company. Seriously, check them out, have some fun, and start your own collection of cherished memories.

angela84
1/13/19

The site is easy and fun. I love bidding and winning items and adding to my collection. my wife hates it but I love it lol

timothyt96
1/1/19

Top quality at a discount price. I used the site a number of times and I love the quality. Make sure you keep coming back because the inventory keeps changing.

mykek
12/27/18

Ive had a ton of success finding items from my childhood to bid on. Items arrive quickly and packaging is always top notch!

vinnyb10
12/25/18

Solid site good prices easy to use. Got plenty of good products one dud but overall good experience with them so far

johnm2643
12/24/18

Good value and great service. My purchase arrived in perfect condition. Would highly recommend purchasing from them.

stephenm447
12/21/18

The staff is fun and their live box breaks are really cool. The products that they sell are amazing. Shipping is really fast and they upload tracking information for every product. Also many live giveaways as well.

shawna65
12/14/18

these are awesome deals, great products, and very fast delivery only downer is buyer premium.. but i have some great collectibles now and even better gifts

riverp2
12/11/18

Delivery was fast and I got the item for below retail price so I'm ecstatic! Also authenticated so definitely real!

lisag547
12/5/18

Happy with purchases thus far, good products, fast shipping. Will continue to use site. I like the art and sports memorabilia

stevem784
11/26/18

I've have bought several items from this auction and they have all arrived in the same condition as they were listed online. I have had no issues with delays in shipping or items arriving damaged. The buyer's premium is a little steep but otherwise, there are no complaints on my end.

eitans1
11/24/18

Good selection of items. Fast delivery of items and very good pricing. Charge buyer's premium but still comes out affordable.

matthewd202
11/24/18

Great experience. Cards came in exact condition as expected. I will absolutely be using the site again.

kenr141
11/21/18

Great prices quality products great auctions all with some sort of a well known certificate of authenticity. Costumer will go out of their way to make you satisfied. I have purchased over a couple thousand dollars worth merchandise

danielr376
11/21/18

Chicago mystery box hit!! Jay Hilgenberg Jersey, Kyle Schwarber autograph debut ticket with inscription and date!!!

alexl267
11/17/18

Great selection. Great services quick shipping shopping! Waiting to auction again cant wait to win another item!

tristank18
11/14/18

It was fast easy and was there where no ads too keep biding this place is awesome and could not be better

dougb185
11/6/18

I would never bid for anything. They sent my item damaged. I can not replace the item. stay away ok

nathanc122
11/3/18

Great prices and fast shipping on genuine sports memorabilia! Will be going back for more stuff for gifts and my own personal collection as well.

shawnk75
11/2/18

A lot of unique items, good deals and easy to use. They usually reply within a day or less. And have even resold with them.

mikef316
10/27/18

Item as described and delivered soon after invoice paid. Have won a few auctions on Pristine and each experience has been simple and quick

mikep472
10/18/18

Fast prompt service. Jersey was what I thought it would be. I will keep ordering from them and I just won another auction. Keep up the good work.

All items offered in our auction are reviewed by experts for authenticity. All items come with authentication from a leading industry authenticator. Authenticity is guaranteed. If there are any further questions please feel free to call us 602-626-5218 or send us an e-mail help@pristineauction.com

By Michael J.

David, Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days, often faster. Once the package is prepared, you will receive an e-mail with tracking details. You can also check tracking details anytime by logging into your account and access your invoice dashboard from the menu in the upper right corner. Please feel free to reach out to our team by e-mail to help@pristineauction.com or by phone 602-626-5218

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

The maximum bid format allows you to enter a higher maximum hidden bid without the actual bid immediately jumping to that price. When a maximum bid is entered, the system will automatically bid on your behalf (only when necessary) up to your maximum.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

You will pay your final bid price plus the buyer's premium of 16%. The only other cost would be the shipping cost which is in direct relation to our cost to ship an order. We offer combined shipping rates and even allow multiple invoices to be combined in order to keep shipping costs to a minimum.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

I have won several jerseys at Pristine and they all have be authenticated when signed. I had previously bout Jerseys from an NFL site only to find out they were machine signed and came from over seas. Cheap to wear around, but not to hang on display. The amount you pay will be depending on who is bidding against you and the time of year. Hope this helps.

By Mark K.

I believe this has been resolved? If not, please contact us at help@pristineauction.com or by phone to 602-626-5218. Thank you for your business!

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

Yes you can! Pristine Auction is a full service consignment based auction house. We do all of the work for you. Please e-mail help@pristineauction.com or call 602-626-5218

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

The premium is a necessary in order for us to be able to provide our service. Every auction house has a premium, and we do our best to keep it as low as possible. Our premium is significantly lower than our major competitors.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

We are not related to Qart.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

Everything offered in our auction includes at least one form of authentication from a trusted source. All items are guaranteed authentic. We are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating. We are also a recommended auction house by both JSA and PSA.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PristineAuction staff and other customers.

7 Photos for PristineAuction