Review of PristineAuction

Tel: 602-626-5218
help@pristineauction.com

derekh110
3/17/19

very cool stuff. Hope to win in the raffle too. Keep it coming. I really like the baseball stuff especially if there is mn twins

johnk1258
3/15/19

I've had great experiences with Pristine and their customer service is excellent as well. They're a well trusted company.

curtiss145
3/6/19

Great auction site! I always find somwthing I'm looking for!!!!!!! I love their videos as well. The unboxing is great

caryh29
3/6/19

I have won several items off Pristine as well as consigned some. They have been great to deal with and have some great items. Highly recommend if you are a collector. Great community too.

rafaelg51
3/2/19

Best auction website ever. Already won 3 items and got them in a very timely matter in great condition

jasont237
3/2/19

Dude this piece I received is awesome, which I was back in that era with these guys!!
They had a blast making this movie

jesser111
2/27/19

GREAT ITEMS AT FAIR PRICES. SHIPPING IS REASONABLE AND QUICK. CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY HELPFUL WHEN ISSUES ARISE

jja14
2/23/19

Regarding hockey only. Their pucks are good and that's it. Their jersey descriptions are vague and worded to be misleading. I won a "custom" jersey and it was nothing like the teams jersey. They don't show the front of the jerseys to hide their fake custom replica jerseys that that they call "on ice" that look nothing like the actual ones what so ever, China makes better knock offs, to win over the money of their customers. They will not let you return for a refund and your only option is to send in for consignment reauction. And that of which they then show a picture of the front of the jersey to make it harder to reauction the jersey to screw you over more and make the consignee look bad. I will never be doing business with this fraudulent company again. Their fake jersey even signed have no value. A napkin signed has more value then their "jerseys".

michaelb1694
2/22/19

great place to get authentic autographs Easy to bid and pay. Reliable safe shipping and great customer service

clarkg18
2/19/19

Great experience. Low prices and easy site to navigate. If you're looking to expand your sports memorabilia collection then this is the site to do it.

matthewh437
2/17/19

Great deals on great items. They are easy to work with and super easy website to scroll through and bid on your favorite player/items.

thomash489
2/15/19

I am very pleased with the products that I have received. They are all very unique and of top quality.

philips184
2/14/19

Got exactly what I bet it on love the Jersey my favorite player in the 90s didn't get the credit I thought he deserved best player on defense

samerz1
2/11/19

Great site to buy legit autograph memorabilia. Super fast shipping a++++++++ auctions and service. I love the fact that they do live auctions on Facebook.

carlosb104
2/9/19

Love all the things I've won on this auction site. Great products and great people!! My man cave is now looking sweet and I can wait to add to it!!

kellenl3
2/9/19

Great site and wouldn't recommend any other site! Recieved my wins quickly and in great shape! Will be using them more!

ericb427
1/31/19

Great Company I have won a lot of cool stuff every time there's a new Auction I find more and more Grate stuff to bid on i've given some to friends as gifts and they love them

ernestod12
1/31/19

Pristine auction offers a huge variety of product and excellent quality. Super fast shipping and very well packaged.

jeffm508
1/31/19

Love this site. Great site for any collector! I love the different items that they find to auction. If you are a sports collector, you will love this site.

kevinw406
1/28/19

I'd really love to give a good review, but I need to get a response from them. My first item ordered the shipping got messed up. Then I finally got the item it was torn from shipping. After I emailed I got a response right away, but after I thought it was rectified I haven't heard back since. It's been over a week now and I surely would like to get this resolved so I could leave a good review.

pappab2
1/28/19

Best Auction site for collectables hands down! Giveaways are amazing! Won a prize Pete Rose autographed Jersey

joshual112
1/28/19

Absolutely addictive!!! I'm always finding great deals on some the top sports players autographs I look to add to my collection

justinb330
1/28/19

People are always nice and they have a wonderful selection of items! I also love the weekly giveaways they always have on Fridays.

dalej42
1/25/19

I have purchased over 50 items
Great prices and customer service
You get from sports to Hollywood
You set the price as most is no reserve

ronw188
1/25/19

ALWAYS SHIPS PROTECTED AND as advertised
watch for the right price at the right time pays off for me

All items offered in our auction are reviewed by experts for authenticity. All items come with authentication from a leading industry authenticator. Authenticity is guaranteed. If there are any further questions please feel free to call us 602-626-5218 or send us an e-mail help@pristineauction.com

By Michael J.

David, Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days, often faster. Once the package is prepared, you will receive an e-mail with tracking details. You can also check tracking details anytime by logging into your account and access your invoice dashboard from the menu in the upper right corner. Please feel free to reach out to our team by e-mail to help@pristineauction.com or by phone 602-626-5218

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

The maximum bid format allows you to enter a higher maximum hidden bid without the actual bid immediately jumping to that price. When a maximum bid is entered, the system will automatically bid on your behalf (only when necessary) up to your maximum.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

You will pay your final bid price plus the buyer's premium of 16%. The only other cost would be the shipping cost which is in direct relation to our cost to ship an order. We offer combined shipping rates and even allow multiple invoices to be combined in order to keep shipping costs to a minimum.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

I have won several jerseys at Pristine and they all have be authenticated when signed. I had previously bout Jerseys from an NFL site only to find out they were machine signed and came from over seas. Cheap to wear around, but not to hang on display. The amount you pay will be depending on who is bidding against you and the time of year. Hope this helps.

By Mark K.

I believe this has been resolved? If not, please contact us at help@pristineauction.com or by phone to 602-626-5218. Thank you for your business!

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

Yes you can! Pristine Auction is a full service consignment based auction house. We do all of the work for you. Please e-mail help@pristineauction.com or call 602-626-5218

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

The premium is a necessary in order for us to be able to provide our service. Every auction house has a premium, and we do our best to keep it as low as possible. Our premium is significantly lower than our major competitors.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

We are not related to Qart.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative

Everything offered in our auction includes at least one form of authentication from a trusted source. All items are guaranteed authentic. We are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating. We are also a recommended auction house by both JSA and PSA.

By Jared K., PristineAuction Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PristineAuction staff and other customers.

16 Photos for PristineAuction