Printit4Less.com reviews

Tel: 1.800.370.5591
info@printit4less.com

matthewr85
3/5/18

Looks good not what i wanted. I is red them books, but never received them like that. Thank for your time

millindam
2/26/18

Satisfied with my purchase. The tow books don't have a "cover" on top, and not quick turnover but if I did not wait til last minute to order I would not of cared. Good price.

dougd50
2/8/18

Great place for all your printing needs would recommend to anyone who needs printing done would use them again

micheller213
2/3/18

slow customer service through email, and slow shipping for paying for expedited shipping, but was a great price and quality. next time I will have to order sooner.

jb358
1/19/18

Product was good. I did find the proof process lacking, I never did receive my proof before ordering. Took a chance, it worked ok.

hollyh66
1/12/18

Excellent Quality, price is competitive, our 2nd order, and we will continue to order from this source.

walterl25
1/11/18

For your printings needs, you could not ask for better. The work they did for my company was much better than Id hoped for. The company had forms that fit the needs for my business. Most printing companies did not offer the selection that Print4less provided.

michellek142
1/11/18

I ordered over 500 Custom Service Tickets with our company logo printed on them, plus an added extra line item. I received the Service Tickets in less than a week. I am very happy with the way they turned out. We will be using Printit4less for our future needs. I highly recommend this company!!!

kwesid
1/4/18

Very reliable and Prompt, will use them again. The workers were very responsive to my needs. I do recommend them for all your printing needs.

nicholasb66
11/16/17

I tried PrintIt4Less with a small order of 250 Custom Service Invoices, made from my own design. I was very happy with what thay had done with what I ordered. This time around I ordered 1,000 and I even ordered (500) 2-part custom designed Proposals that I designed. I have received both orders already and I am totally satisfied.

jamier88
11/9/17

I want to say that I received my order in a timely manner as requested and it even came a couple days earlier then I was told. Thank you and you guys do a wonderful job!

larryb167
11/8/17

Web site user friendly. Employees were very helpful. I will certainly order from Printit4less in the future.

leahg38
11/8/17

Very happy with this product. Arrived exactly when you said it would. Paper quality is great! Looking forward to getting more products

jasona134
10/23/17

Sent back my confirmation answer along with a message stating to adjust the logo and font before printing but got no human response back just a automated email

kelleem1
10/19/17

Looked just like the forms on the website. Production took exactly the time it said. Shipping was pretty quick. Overall, very pleased. Will reorder when the time comes.

shawns64
10/16/17

Very good experience. Did not expect to get my invoice forms as fast as I got them. The price was great. It costed me 1/2 of what I have been paying for many years.

kims283
10/12/17

Really pleased with these work orders. They are a fraction of what I was paying at deluxe. I will definitely be a repeat customer

Questions? Get answers from the Printit4Less.com staff and other customers.

Printit4Less.com?