Review of Printingsolo

Tel: +1 (832)-548-5750
info@printingsolo.com

swanyab
9/10/17

They lied about the printing location. We ordered the products with them worth $1000s. They said they make the products in the USA and they labeled "Made in USA" on our products too. But when the products were shipped to us, they were from Pakistan. Which means we cannot sell the products because it will be counterfeit "Made in USA". Our company cannot and will not sell counterfeit "Made in USA" products. Which means we lost thousands of dollars because of the lie they told us.

They also said they are an expert of packaging boxes and printing cards. They could not even draw a die cut templates and they could not print the products the way we paid to be done. Which mean we cannot sell these products, they became worthless papers.

They said they will try to resolve the problems but it has been 3 weeks that we have not heard from them. We are very disappointed but we don't want anyone to experience like we did. At this point, we are in a legal procedure to make everything fair.

brians259
12/7/16

I wrote a book of about 100 pages and was struggling to find a good printer. Found PrintingSolo and they did a very good job.

johnnyr27
11/28/15

George asked me to give a review. I ordered some flyers for my company and i just got them yesterday very happy with the result so would like to recommend other people as well :)

benm74
11/23/15

I ordered presentation folders for the company I work for and the texture was amazing my boss was happy with me. I would recommend this company to other people as well.

Questions? Get answers from the Printingsolo staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Printingsolo