This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Printedkicks.co

Printedkicks.co has a consumer rating of 1.38 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 8.6%

No positive highlights yet

• The cup is nice but the customer service is terrible.
  • I have instructed my credit card company to withhold payment since I did not receive the product.
How would you rate Printedkicks.co?

“2 hats”

desirea b.
8/14/20

I bought two hats from them on August 6th and got them on August 13th shipping was just like I figured with the covid-19 backing everything up but the hats were the right ones and were in a decent size box its just what we ordered and the people I talked to were friendly and got right back with me bout my package maybe being a little late due to covid-19 and thats understandable needles to say were are very satisfied and we will be buying more things from them in the near future thank you all again printed kicks

“Horrible Purchase”

Misha N.
8/7/20

I am never going to use this website again and let me tell y'all why... I ordered a hat from them on July 27 and got it in just now on august 7. I waited for this hat to come in for ten days and when it came in I opened the box which was too small for the hat and when I pulled the hat out it was not even shaped right, when I put it on to wear it it looks so dumb on me be it is nothing like it shows on the pictures. In all just a horrible quality hat and I hate that I wasted my money on it.

customer service (11) credit card company (4)
bonnieb451
October 19th, 2020
• Updated review

I finally received my cup, however the top was broken and I sent another email but again got no response. The cup is nice but the customer service is terrible. So they get 2 stars from me.

Never received my product! Customer service refuses to return calls or e-mails!
September 28th, 2020
• Previous review

I placed an order August 6 and it apparently was sent out and delivered in MI. I emailed them and told them about this for I live in New York but I got no response! I have emailed five times and called five times as well. The customer service is,... well put it this way there is no customer service! I too have been scammed they do not even get one star from me. I am so upset right now! Why does PayPal or Amazon or anybody work with this company, printed kicks is a scam people beware!

mishan3
August 7th, 2020

jenniferc1331
February 12th, 2020

Horrible customer service is just the beginning! I ordered a long sleeve shirt for my son for Christmas. I ordered a large and it was more like a small/medium. I contacted the company and at first wanted to exchange for a bigger size. It's now February and I still have gotten a response or return label for this item. I did get one email from them saying they would give me 50% off discount for an item. Well I don't want to buy anything from this company and neither should you!

scotti228
November 9th, 2020

Ordered a hat Oct 12 from Birmingham al and now it's Nov 9 still haven't received my hat yet. So it almost 1 month so far also I've emailed a few time with no help

petel179
October 16th, 2020

So today I got my hats ( order on Oct 2 and received on 15). I was happy with the look of them but on one of the hat, the patch came loose. I tried contacting the with no luck. May have to just glue it on myself. Probably would not buy from them again.

heatherw501
June 30th, 2020

You won't be able to reach anyone and you will never get your items ordered. It's a company based in China that had a very clever idea to "sell "patriotic, USA, and Trump gear. They collected the money and ran. Sick thing to do when the consumers that purchased were just trying support our country. Please go to their Facebook and report the page like I did.

desireab3
August 14th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
I didnt have any problems with printed kicks

kylem371
August 19th, 2020

I waited for three weeks for my order to arrive only to find out that the shirt I order was completely wrong. I have tried for weeks to get in contact with someone but their phone number provided is not in service and every email I send gets the same automated response. I have not been able to talk to one actual person. I will NEVER purchase from them again and advise everyone who see's their ad on social media (like I did) to keep scrolling. I feel like $50+ dollars was stolen from me.

kathrync389
January 12th, 2021

I purchased a shirt and a hat from them this summer. They fit great. Love there products. Just purchased two more things from them I can't wait to receive them. I will review once I get the products

claytons82
August 9th, 2020

I ordered a hat that took 3 weeks to arrive. When I received the hat, it was crammed in an undersized box that ruined the hat. Upon further inspection, the hat was made in Bangladesh and is basically a 5 dollar trucker hat that they charged me 30 dollars for. No response, whatsoever, from their support email team. They bait you in with their patriotic theme, and then you make them rich. Bad quality, bad public relations, bad reviews, bad ethics. Beware!

daved359
June 30th, 2020

Horrible customer service! Ordered two face masks on May 4th 2020 and to date have not received them. Sent two e-mails and they answered one stating shipping was slow. BS! I ship packages one a week and I have no problem. Paid with Pay-Pal and opened up a case against them. I just want my money back..

codyf51
October 20th, 2020

I purchased mine and got them in exactly two weeks. The fitting of the hoodie was perfect size and super comfy.

wendyg330
December 9th, 2020

Order, placed about four weeks ago, still not received. Have reached out to them on eight separate occasions and all they have done is provide me with the tracking information which I already have. Never mind that my order was last scanned in a different state two weeks ago. They have shown absolutely NO desire to help me.

traceyl110
July 17th, 2020

They are NOT American made and lied about it; Can NOT reach them after you order; refuse to respond even to email. SHIRTS ARE MADE IN HONDURAS AND HAITI AND ARE CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP THIN MATERIAL. They plaster the shirts with "printedkicks" as advertising, so can't wear these for fear others will be duped too. Took 4 months; finally received this cheap crap, and only after Paypal intervened. DON'T BUY FROM THEM; THEY ARE THIEVES AND LIARS
UPDATE 8/3/2020 I washed the shirts; one unraveled the stitching; complete crap.

joeg577
July 6th, 2020

I ordered a hat early May, and have not received it. I tried multiple times to reach out to their customer service department without a response. I am very disappointed, and really wanted to support our first responders with my redline flag hat. They took my $, never delivered product and wont return my email.

Invoice ID: c*******4355. 1

buckp17
September 15th, 2020

This company is an absolute joke. I wish I would've read all the terrible reviews about this company before they screwed me out of $37. I hope that if you do buy from them that you do not need customer service from this company, cause they will not respond. However you can bet they'll keep sending you emails wanting you to buy more all the while ignoring you request for someone to fix a problem. PSA DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID!

torin14
December 16th, 2020

This company sucks ordered nov 18. They won't respond to messages and emails come back as failed delivery.

johnv715
June 10th, 2020

Ordered a facemask seen in a FB ad on April 24,2020. I totally expected some kind of delay due to covid-19 restrictions, but here it is June 10,2020 and still no facemask. On top of that, like many other reviews state, you will receive no communication from them. Any attempt to email them is met with an automated reply telling you to check their website for info. They also refuse to answer any FB messages and have been deleting my comments on their posts. Fortunately, I paid with a credit card and i have taken the issue up with my card issuer. Hoping I can get my money back.

kaylac209
July 16th, 2020

I placed an order with PK on June 16th. On June 23rd, when my order hadn't shipped, I reached out to request a change in the address I had it shipped to as I had recently moved. I expected to have received my package before my move. By reaching out, I was hopeful to get it changed before it shipped due to the huge delay on their part. On July 6th, I contacted them again as well as sent a message of Facebook - still without a response. By the time they responded, my order had shipped. I asked if there was any way to fix this issue as my order will be returned to sender. They read my message but never responded. I replied again, and still no response. I now have been charged for an order that I will never receive and have no way to contact the company.

billym224
September 19th, 2020

I never received my product and emailed this company. They send a message saying it was sent and a tracking number. It was never sent and they scammed me out of my money. They also said that I needed to get a hold of the company that delivered it. Instead of them handling this like a professional company should. THEY say THEY are a USA company but THEY actually are a scammer company!

clintc118
July 20th, 2020

I ordered three shirts on June 2nd and didn't get them until July 17. They messed up my order and sent me the wrong size. I've yet to succeed in getting in touch with them. Worse company I've ever dealt with IN MY LIFE

kaseym36
July 10th, 2020

Ordered my items June 17th and it's now July 10th and the items haven't even been shipped! Their site boasts fast shipping and obviously that's a lie! I have contacted customer service and they just use the covid excuse and state they are short-handed but if you read their reviews on the better business bureau site you will see they have habitual issues with shipping and holding people's money for months before they ever get their shipment. Also, they give you a ridiculous and unreasonable amount of time to cancel an order, 12 hours to be exact! Who the hell cancels in order within 12 hours and why would you when you think you're going to get your order? By the time you figure out that they've got your money and you're not getting your product it's long past the 12 hours and they refuse to give you a refund! I plan to report this company on every site that I possibly can and recommend that nobody spend their hard-earned money with these people!

mt429
March 20th, 2021

Ordering from this place is an absolute nightmare, not sure how they are still in business. Save yourself the trouble, if you ever get your product or a refund your one of the lucky ones.

amandaa514
July 29th, 2020

FAKE COMPANY-BEWARE, Never recieved item cant track package or get ahold of anyone i havent gotten any kind of response, At this point im just trying to get my money back from my credit card company

andrewh704
June 17th, 2020

After 2 orders and not even an email confirmation or order number. I highly advise people not do business with them.

I honestly don't know. From what I've seen it from what I've read they are a scam. You give them your money you get nothing in return a month or sometimes months later. That sounds like a scam to me!