Printedkicks.co

Printedkicks.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Printedkicks.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Printedkicks.co?

“Horrible customer service”

Jennifer C.
2/12/20

Horrible customer service is just the beginning! I ordered a long sleeve shirt for my son for Christmas. I ordered a large and it was more like a small/medium. I contacted the company and at first wanted to exchange for a bigger size. It's now February and I still have gotten a response or return label for this item. I did get one email from them saying they would give me 50% off discount for an item. Well I don't want to buy anything from this company and neither should you!!!!!

jenniferc1331
February 12th, 2020
melissaw479
April 30th, 2020
Ordered a tshirt and canceled it within a few minutes. Their policy states you have 12 hours from the time you ordered it to get a refund. It's been two weeks and they have not refunded my money. I have disputed it with my credit card company. They have 36 not counting my complaint on the BBB. Stay far away from this company.
konniek3
May 26th, 2020
I ordered a facemask from Printed Kicks in mid-April and have never received the product I paid for, AND I cannot get an update on when it will even be shipped to me! Customer Service is NON-EXTISTENT! RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
susans1677
December 20th, 2019
This company claims to be an American company but their products are shipped from overseas. They are dishonest and care nothing about customer satisfaction.

I ordered my father a pair of political tennis shoes on November 30 with the guarantee (from their website) that they would arrive within 10 to 20 days. I received a notification that the shoes had shipped on December9. There has been no tracking since that time, Today is December 20. The package was aChristmas gift. The tracking is in Chinese. They will not return a phone call. They send automated messages and do not answer questions.
I have instructed my credit card company to withhold payment since I did not receive the product.
At this point...I don't want it. They broke the contract with me.

Awful company. Wish I had never dealt with them.

Tip for consumers: Great site

mb162
December 22nd, 2017
ordered a jacket end of November ( for Christmas present ) , contacted customer service on 12/18, was told that my item would be express shipped that weekend...... 5 days later I received a shipping confirmation I would receive my order in 10- 20 days. what a load of crap! don't buy from this retailer !!!!!!!!!! garbage

It is impossible. They do not care about customers

By Susan S.

I saw the product on line and thought it would make a good gift for my father

By Susan S.

I have doubts as to whether or not they are legit. They claim to be an American company but their tracking of products is in Chinese. Not honest.

By Susan S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Printedkicks.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Printedkicks.co?

Have a question about Printedkicks.co?