This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Printedkicks.co

Printedkicks.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Printedkicks.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I have instructed my credit card company to withhold payment since I did not receive the product.
  • I tried multiple times to reach out to their customer service department without a response.
How would you rate Printedkicks.co?

“Horrible customer service”

Jennifer C.
2/12/20

Horrible customer service is just the beginning! I ordered a long sleeve shirt for my son for Christmas. I ordered a large and it was more like a small/medium. I contacted the company and at first wanted to exchange for a bigger size. It's now February and I still have gotten a response or return label for this item. I did get one email from them saying they would give me 50% off discount for an item. Well I don't want to buy anything from this company and neither should you!!!!!

credit card company (3) customer service (5)
jenniferc1331
February 12th, 2020
heatherw501
June 30th, 2020
You won't be able to reach anyone and you will never get your items ordered. It's a company based in China that had a very clever idea to "sell "patriotic, USA ,and Trump gear. They collected the money and ran. Sick thing to do when the consumers that purchased were just trying support our country. Please go to their Facebook and report the page like I did.
daved359
June 30th, 2020
horrible customer service! Ordered two face masks on May 4th 2020 and to date have not received them. Sent two e-mails and they answered one stating shipping was slow. BS! I ship packages one a week and I have no problem. Paid with Pay-Pal and opened up a case against them. I just want my money back..
joeg577
July 6th, 2020
I ordered a hat early May, and have not received it. I tried multiple times to reach out to their customer service department without a response. I am very disappointed, and really wanted to support our first responders with my redline flag hat. They took my $, never delivered product and wont return my email.

Invoice ID: c*******4355.1
johnv715
June 10th, 2020
Ordered a facemask seen in a FB ad on April 24, 2020. I totally expected some kind of delay due to covid-19 restrictions, but here it is June 10, 2020 and still no facemask. On top of that, like many other reviews state, you will receive no communication from them. Any attempt to email them is met with an automated reply telling you to check their website for info. They also refuse to answer any FB messages and have been deleting my comments on their posts. Fortunately, I paid with a credit card and i have taken the issue up with my card issuer. Hoping I can get my money back.
andrewh704
June 17th, 2020
after 2 orders and not even an email confirmation or order number. I highly advise people not do business with them.
melissaw479
April 30th, 2020
Ordered a tshirt and canceled it within a few minutes. Their policy states you have 12 hours from the time you ordered it to get a refund. It's been two weeks and they have not refunded my money. I have disputed it with my credit card company. They have 36 not counting my complaint on the BBB. Stay far away from this company.
douglasr200
June 17th, 2020
Order place May 23. June 17th still not received anything. You cannot track your order because they do not give you a tracking number. you cannot speak to anyone on the phone. You leave a message and send you a useless e mail.
loud58
June 21st, 2020
I have been waiting for a face mask for 2 months with no response from the company. I have contacted my credit card company. I feel like it's a scam.
rodneyl78
July 1st, 2020
I ordered an AMERICA hat to have for the 4th of July on June 6th. 25 Days later and still no tracking information or response from this company. BEWARE!!
konniek3
May 26th, 2020
I ordered a facemask from Printed Kicks in mid-April and have never received the product I paid for, AND I cannot get an update on when it will even be shipped to me! Customer Service is NON-EXTISTENT! RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
susans1677
December 20th, 2019
This company claims to be an American company but their products are shipped from overseas. They are dishonest and care nothing about customer satisfaction.

I ordered my father a pair of political tennis shoes on November 30 with the guarantee (from their website) that they would arrive within 10 to 20 days. I received a notification that the shoes had shipped on December9. There has been no tracking since that time, Today is December 20. The package was aChristmas gift. The tracking is in Chinese. They will not return a phone call. They send automated messages and do not answer questions.
At this point...I don't want it. They broke the contract with me.

Awful company. Wish I had never dealt with them.

Tip for consumers: Great site

josephv297
June 1st, 2020
This company is a ripoff, I ordered on 4-29, it is now June and still have not received anything!!

mb162
December 22nd, 2017
ordered a jacket end of November ( for Christmas present ) , contacted customer service on 12/18, was told that my item would be express shipped that weekend...... 5 days later I received a shipping confirmation I would receive my order in 10- 20 days. what a load of crap! don't buy from this retailer !!!!!!!!!! garbage
kaseym36
July 10th, 2020
Ordered my items June 17th and it's now July 10th and the items haven't even been shipped! Their site boasts fast shipping and obviously that's a lie! I have contacted customer service and they just use the covid excuse and state they are short-handed but if you read their reviews on the better business bureau site you will see they have habitual issues with shipping and holding people's money for months before they ever get their shipment. Also, they give you a ridiculous and unreasonable amount of time to cancel an order, 12 hours to be exact! Who the hell cancels in order within 12 hours and why would you when you think you're going to get your order?? By the time you figure out that they've got your money and you're not getting your product it's long past the 12 hours and they refuse to give you a refund! I plan to report this company on every site that I possibly can and recommend that nobody spend their hard-earned money with these people!

They will respond, however, they will give you every excuse in the book as to why they can't refund your money. And they use COVID as an excuse for EXTREMELY DELAYED SHIPPING! if you read their reviews on every site you will see that they had these issues long before the covid-19 pandemic.