Review of Printed.com

Tel: 0800 840 1430
sales@printed.com

matthewe23
11/26/16

I contacted printed.com by telephone on 25/11/2016 before close of business and requested for them to put on hold the printing of leaflets until we made some adjustments to the artworks. Despite not having started the printing process, they refused to do this. After being a long standing loyal customer for past 10 years specially with goodprint.com I will never be using printed. com ever again.

philipp93
10/12/15

After good initial results, I repeat-ordered greetings cards from Printed.com. The printing lacked red and yellow, and the cards looked terrible. I sent Printed.com images showing the initial print alongside the reprint. The declined to reprint and promised a refund once they had collected the faulty goods. 3 times they have guaranteed to collect the goods the next day. I have been at home all day. No attempt has been made to collect these goods and no refund has been issued. When I raised a claim through Paypal, and Printed.com offered a 50% refund. Clearly, they had no intention of paying a full refund. I am now pursuing a full refund (my entitlement according to the Sale of Goods Act 1979) through my Credit Card company.
Printed.com's approach based on my experience is to be very pleasant, but to draw out the dispute process with empty promises for as long as possible. Most people will give up, even when they are entitled to receive a refund. This is entirely unethical. My advice is to use another printer.
Latest Development:
My credit card company took up the case and advised me to return the goods at my own cost. I checked the return address with printed.com and advised them that I was returning the goods. Once the goods were received by printed.com someone from their finance department contacted me and arranged the refund I had been asking for more than 3 months.

Questions? Get answers from the Printed.com staff and other customers.

Printed.com?