PriceRL

PriceRL has a consumer rating of 1 star from 26 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about PriceRL most frequently mention face masks problems. PriceRL ranks 414th among Home Decor sites.

No positive highlights yet

• We received a small package of maybe a handful of face masks for each order.
How would you rate PriceRL?

“Scam!”

S L.
7/28/20

Ordered a 4 pack of barbies for my granddaughter and it took forever to come. When it finally said it was delivered to my box I loaded my excited granddaughter in the car to go get the mail to get a 2 pack of face masks! I emailed the company and they were so surprised! And I demanded my money back. They wanted to make it right. So I stupidly believed them a second time to be disappointed again. Do yourself a favor and just order from Amazon! This company is a SCAM!

face masks (9)
sl566
July 28th, 2020

barbarap785
June 10th, 2020

I ordered my 4 year old daughter a Luvabella baby, paid $53 for it. Waited over a mo th for the shipping info to update. Delivery was set for today 6/10- my daughter was so excited she said it was the best day ever! Only to find a small package with 2 face masks. She is devastated and I'm heartbroken for her.

christinec1047
October 8th, 2020

This is a scam. My 9 year old daughter spent all of her birthday gift money to purchase the Barbie Camper she wanted and they sent 3 cheap face masks instead! Then we emailed back and forth and they never refunded ANY money and they kept telling me that they had sent the item but it was lost in the mail. THIS IS A SCAM! Do not purchase from this website.

elinore3
May 29th, 2020

I purchased from pricerl.com a Barbie dream house for $57 sells in the USA for $179 received today a small envelope with 3 face masks.
Be careful!

nohemyf
June 13th, 2020

I ordered an LOL Wood house for my niece. I paid $70 dlls. It took forever to get here and when I receive the package, it was a small bag with 3 face masks. Terrible! My nice was devastated. Don't purchase anything from this website.

chastitya2
August 11th, 2020

Do not. I repeat do not order from this company! I ordered my daughter a Luvabella doll for $53. FIVE months later I have received a bag with 2 face masks! I'm livid this was her birthday gift. Been emailing these people back and forth who keep telling me to be patient, I cannot say enough bad about this company. They have taken a lot of people's money it seems. I'd like to know who to contact to get them shut down.

kannynm
August 27th, 2020

Ordered an LOL Doll for my daughter, paid almost full price. It never arrived, they kept telling me it would arrive, never did. Then they said the refunded me. For 4 months I emailed them and told them I had not received refund. They kept telling me to wait. I finally disputed charge with my CC.

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE

Products used:
None they never shipped anything, just took my money and hoped I would give up on it.

liarst
June 3rd, 2020

I had a gut feeling that this website wasn't legit always go by your instincts! Sure enough I sent an email and their spelling was off, whoever email me back could not spell that was the clue! Thank God I didn't order anything I wanted to order the 3 ft Disney Anna doll but after a little investigation like I said my gut feeling wouldn't let me do it!

emilyg507
June 8th, 2020

I ordered a dollhouse for 18" dolls. Paid $80... received 3 face mask in the mail! Do not order from this company. It is a SCAM!

pattih155
May 12th, 2020

Ordered a American Girl accessory from this website. A week later it is still " being processed". Now they don't even answer my emails. Their number is OUT OF SERVICE. Guess I'll call my credit card company tomorrow and tell them I suspect fraud.

ikeeantad
August 3rd, 2020

They don't deserve any stars. I ordered a dollhouse from them in May and never received it. They falsified the tracking information so my claim was denied when filed with PayPal. Pay the extra and just go to a reputable US store.

rashas3
May 18th, 2020

I order a lol doll house they don't answer any questions or emails and when finally I got an order number guess what it's coming from China on there website it says 3 to 7 business days lies. Selling fake toys and lying about there address and the phone number doesn't work

rachelb572
October 6th, 2020

In May, my daughter used her birthday money to buy two dolls. We received face masks instead. Supposedly the correct order was sent out. I've emailed several times. It is now October and we have no dolls.

leverng
May 25th, 2020

I ordered a chucky and tiffany doll and tryed to let them know i felt uncomfortable with my order then like days later they was like its to late to cancel your order my order it says its in New York but i have a feeling its not the dolls that was on pic cause Neca told me them dolls wasn't ready yet and they run 500 $ but they had the up the for 60 something paid a 113.00 for both but know i got scamed got that feeling!

denesem3
June 10th, 2020

I ordered a Barbie Dream House. I had to ask more than once for a valid tracking number. I finally received a number. I was able to track it to my home. What I received was 2 cheap face masks, labeled as scarves. Report this company! My POC was *******@mail.jstimier.com. Email him plenty I'm sure he would like to hear from his "satisfied customers". Rip off scums
SCAM! SCAM SCAM. SCAM. SCAM

shamanf
June 8th, 2020

Turns out I was scammed and unfortunately before purchasing I did research and couldn't find bad reviews about this website. It was only weeks after that bad reviews started to pop out and then I had to face the fact that I had just been scammed. Also the original location of the company was supposedly in the U. S which is why I had believed it was a small business trying to sell of their stocked up items Plus the price was slightly higher than the original retail amount so it wasn't like it seemed to good to be true. Very embarrassing that I fell for it but I hope this can help to prevent others from making the same mistake.

nd115
June 1st, 2020

This website is not legit! I ordered a Frozen castle & received a face mask in the mail! Reported fraud & filed a claim with my credit card company.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid this website

shawnae16
May 26th, 2020

Items that come directly from China can legitimately take up to even a month. We ordered a couple of dollhouses and they seem to be processing right on par. Items finally hit NY and should be here in a couple of days. Everyone writing bad reviews need to chill. China is in China... as in it's really REALLY far away.

Update: The joke is on us. We received a small package of maybe a handful of face masks for each order. Don't waste your time or energy. You won't get whatever it is that you ordered.

Products used:
My Girl's Dollhouse

melissam1122
May 31st, 2020

Ordered a frozen 2 arendelle castle, half the price here in US. I understand it's coming from China and could take a while. I ordered it 1 MP prior to my 4yr olds birthday. Their contact number is out of service. They responded to my email with a tracking number. Said it was gonna arrive in 1 week(after birthday) got the email it was delivered by USPS. What was delivered was a package of 3 masks. U can imagine the disappointment of my 4 yr old realizing after all this time of anticipation she wasn't getting her gift. I'm reporting this and urging everyone to not order from this website!

ronaldg287
September 13th, 2020

We sent for a Barbie Doll house for grandaughter. Wish I had read reviews first! They claimed they sent it 3 times, the first - wrong item sent ($3 face mask), second - "reached US then mysteriously disappeared, Thirdly - claimed they couldn't find address (as though we've never had UPS or Fed Ex at our home without issue. When we requested refund they also mysteriously disappeared.
My wife & I realized we were taken in for $70.00. Lesson learned about online shopping. If you order from these thieves you deserve what you get... generally nothing!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEB SITE - NOT REAL BUSINESS

jenniferm1965
June 9th, 2020

This is not a great company. Placed an order, took forever for the order to ship, then received the wrong item completely. Filed a complaint with PayPal to get my money back. Would not recommend this company at all!

sotej
May 19th, 2020

They are a scam do not fall for their trap. It's all automated to send you a fake email and all the domains are registered during the purchase. DO NOT BUY from this site, they have been reported as a FAKE merchant.

jessicar122
June 14th, 2020

Stay away they are fake they took my money and now will not return. I bought a toy and they sent me masks. They have a fake phone number and address! Do not buy from them

allinb1
June 22nd, 2020

I purchased an item on this site. They said they had a 100 in stock. I thought it was like mercari but its based in China. It was no record of my purchase and two mths later they give me mask and kept money.

marig36
June 10th, 2020

I ordered an our generation classroom set for $46 and after a month I received an envelope with facemasks. Do not give them you money!

Scam! Please do not give these people your money! You will not get the item your ordered and you certainly won't get a refund :(

By Chastity A.