Review of PriceAngels

Shenzhen, China
service@priceangels.com

veronicak12
12/7/17

This company is a complete disaster, Will never order again. Stay away from them. Do not believe the positive reviews. They are written by the employees of Priceangels.

adb5
9/19/17

I ordered some vape stuff in a 0.01 promotion. I bought a mech mod for 1 cent. It sounds unbelievable, but its true. Everything went well. The shipping to germany was in 20 days. This is normal for packets from china to germany. In the meantime was tracy from stuff a big help. She always replied my questions very fast. Even the refund for paid but sold-out product was done automatically. Nothin to complain about. Now i'm waiting for the next promotion with vaping stuff.
Priceangels.com works very customer friendly. For me it is the next company to Fasttech, Gearbest and Hotecig.

They are very friendly and honest business partner.

Fully recommended to buy at priceangels.com

PS: Hi Tracy, thank you very much for the quick refund.

Tip for consumers: You need patience while waiting for delivery.
Ask Tracy in case of delay.

yus262
8/15/17

I placed an order for a watch on it. It took 3 weeks and there was something wrong with the goods. But as soon as I contact with their sales, they handle it immediately and send me a new one. Maybe it takes a little long time but the service is good.

ericw74
6/20/16

I was doing dropshipping ordering from them. MOST of the time, they sent the WRONG products to my customers. The also sent a lot of defective and not as described merchandise to my customers. I ordered a phone for my personal use. The phone did not work at all (would not power on) and they were not willing to do anything about it.

Stay away, especially if you are considering them for re-sale.

davec73
2/13/15

Were are they now??? Can't get them on website and they still owe me goods and refunds on two other items. They are a SCAM!

thomasb91
11/18/14

I placed an order for a variable voltage e-cig battery for $15.95+ free postage.
It took about 5 weeks to arrive and these batteries sell for about $25 dollars on other websites and $30 at local stores.
It was a clone of an Ego-C Twist variable voltage battery but seems high quality and works very well !
I placed an order for 2 50 milliliter bottles of e-cig vaping fluid at $3.65 each and free postage, It has been 5 weeks and no delivery yet, It is under $15.00 so there is no postal tracking number.It always seems like forever when waiting for these orders to arrive, I had the same long wait when dealing with T-Mart a similar Chinese mail order company, If you want more companies like this do a search for "50 companies like Pricerangels" And there is a website that will give you links to all of them !!

freddyl8
10/27/14

In May 2014 I ordered a cheap 7 phone/tablet, which PA shipped out within a few days. It arrived three weeks later (to northern Europe) and works perfectly no problem whatsoever. Recently, I placed another order for ten different items including a 5,5 phone. One of the items delayed the order almost four weeks, so the total delivery time became seven weeks. One item was missing (charger) and one was broken (cable connector). I informed PA about that, and they took my word for it and immediately issued a store credit (you could choose between credit and refund). Normally, their service department reply within 24 hours (and tell you to be patient).

Among the items I bought was also a 32 GB micro TF / SD card; I tested it with special software and the capacity was as specified. Most probably it is an original Kingston memory card.

Tip for consumers: - Pay via PayPal and make sure you don’t miss the deadline (45 days from order) for starting a PayPal refund procedure.
- Don’t purchase too many items on the same order.
- Be patient!

maurab
9/29/14

Pleas save your money, these people do not deliver on the goods. The offer delivery 10-17 days international.When the goods don't arrive they blame the post office in the receiving country. Say goodbye to your money, they just do not deliver.

olt2
9/28/14

I'm sorry that did not listen to your advice: resulting in lost time and money. After more than one month after paid for purchase, they wanted to charge extra money. Bad business and service, do not have any deals with them!

kellis2
8/3/14

Ordered stuff 3+ months ago for $55 canadian. Still havent recieved it.

rudyd11
6/29/14

this is a sh@# site. I ordered something and never got it> STAY AWAY FRAUD CROOKS AVIOD AVOID. THIS IS A BAD SITE

johna312
6/23/14

I ordered some items for a total of 35 euros. I got a wrong package with 2 items I did not order (approximately worth 8 euros). I send it back like customer service told me to. They tell me they did not receive the package and even refuse to reimburse me the difference (35-8=27). Original order was 1,5 years ago...

rc40
4/29/14

Ripped off. I ordered 7 months a go and nothing. Now their e mail is not working. No way to contact this guy. Keep away from this site.

tomg52
4/19/14

This is really a zero stars site. Placed my order, and paid for it, on March 02. As of April 19 I have received nothing. According to their tracking the package left Malaysia on 03-10 and has not reached New York yet! I only lost $37.00 but I will never again buy from anyone without checking on them.

johnm302
4/17/14

Sent wrong watch but sorted it out with great speed and got the watch I orded

jeremyh28
4/1/14

Sorry to say a complete fiasco. I do think they are either crooks or totally incapable of responding to a problem. 6 times sent copies of payment of about £600. The response are farcical - is the package damaged - please pay via pay pal. just a joke and would never buy from then again. and would suggest no one does.

shannak1
3/16/14

This sums up my experience and still waiting .........

Jan 5, 2014 7:44:44 PM Order Placed, Waiting for Payment
Jan 5, 2014 8:20:10 PM Order Confirmed, Under Preparation
Jan 15, 2014 7:27:58 PM Order Prepared, Waiting to Be Shipped
Jan 17, 2014 1:45:25 AM Order Shipped, Tracking Number is RC115****CN

Thought great even a tracking link... so I clicked Tracking Link and this is what I got than, now and am still seeing ....

Tracking Details >> RC115****CN
Date/time Location Details
2014-01-19 16:28 20023712 Collection
2014-01-20 14:38 20110600 Departure from outward office of exchange
2014-01-21 08:31 PVG NULL

NULL???? OK Someone tell me WTH Null is in the shipping business please.

This was a simple lingerie order for a vacation I am taking at the end of march. Prices were incredible, ordered 5 very cute/sexy outfits for $22 usd, I know the "too good to be true" but at the prices I was willing to take the chance. 2 months and still no package. Still waiting, have a feeling from the below reviews that it is time to give up and either dispute with Paypal or call it a loss and move on. Will update if I ever do receive the order that is classified as "NULL"

johnnyb27
3/14/14

I've ordered a few things from priceangels, mainly watches. Was cautious buying from Priceangels for the first time and shipping was VERY delayed but it did get here eventually. Shipping takes about a month to United Kingdom from experience. All of my orders have arrived and I've been very happy with the quality of the products but again the shipping is a let down. My advice would be to keep order prices low, don't pay for quicker shipping (they rarely actually send it any quicker. Just be patient!) And most importantly, keep away from buying electronics especially tablet PC's which are most prone to no working or just faulting. Overall worth buying some things from but do be careful!

flavios10
3/3/14

Not worth it. Most of the time has not in stock.

tomb74
2/26/14

ripped off! to the tune of £55.45 items sent then returned by customs then sent again and now missing 55days later they offer $10 gift voucher. AVOID AVOID AVOID !

robb442
2/16/14

Do not buy anything from this site. Waste of your money. They do not deliver or only half. Worst service on this planet. Stay far away from them

lolif
1/28/14

Bought a faulty tablet and they refuse to refund unless i change my review .

patd25
1/28/14

Avoid this outfit- they are a clever Chinese scam. Convincing website front but no substance behind it. They may provide a courier number for tracking but the parcel never leaves Asia. Nasty criminals that need to be shut down.

stephent17
1/12/14

Worst customer service ever, I bought a phone from this company which unfortunately never worked, contacted them and after a few month I had to send it back at my own cost, they then said they repaired it which was great but I never received it, after over 8 months of writing emails and receiving lies and excuses about the delivery I have finally giving up.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

pastorm
1/1/14

I ordered a Samsung SmartPhone nock off on December 25, 2013, but PriceAngels keep saying that they need better identification from me, such as clearer photos of my identification document and of my Mastercard.

This seems strange to me since I paid through PayPal. PayPal is supposed to remove any need for them to have my credit card information.

I have paid them $250.00 USD for the SmartPhone and they acknowledge having received the money, but when I open my account on their site it simply shows my order as "unshipped."

I don't understand why they need the details of my MasterCard. To be on the safe side, I canceled the MasterCard I used and am having a new one sent to me. This way, I won't suddenly see unexpected and unauthorized charges to my card.

If PriceAngels hasn't sent my SmartPhone within two weeks, then I'll complain to PayPal, to get a full refund the money I spent.

At the same time, I ordered a case for this phone and the case is listed as "shipped" on the website, but I have not yet received it.

For now, I rate this site as unreliable, but that could improve if they ship my phone as ordered.

DO ANYONE HAVE THE TABLET THAT HAVE 8GB CAME IN BY THE NAME SUPER PAD BECAUSE I NEED A ADAPTER AND DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IN CONTACT TO ORDER, HAVE TRIED EVERY STORE FROM RADIO SHACK TO COMPUTER SHOP . THANK YOU PENN

By DONNA P.

Questions? Get answers from the PriceAngels staff and other customers.

PriceAngels?