Review of Powell's

Tel: 800-878-7323
help@powells.com

davidr464
1/11/18

Always excellent service and great prices!! I highly recommend Powell's!! My orders have always arrived in a timely manner, and I have never had to contact customer service. A+++++

carlaf14
12/30/16

We live close enough to Portland that visiting the store is easy enough, but online make it even better.

When i read a book review I have to make the decision: Buy it Now or wait for it to show up in our Public Library's catalog.

I'm rather an eclectic reader and stuff that appeals to me often doesn't show up at the library, so ordering from Powells is a good option. Sometimes I have to have a NEW BOOK RIGHT NOW and other times it isn't so urgent.

Powells carries a ton of new books but they really shine with their used book inventory. If I can wait for a title to get recycled by someone and go to the used category there is a lot of $$$ to be saved - so I'll wait for most items I buy.

This is a great store - visit it if you are in Portland or savor it from a distance via the website. No disappointments!

mikeg36
9/25/12

Well known indie bookchain, now located in the Pacific Northwest. I've never had any difficulties ordering items from the web from them. They were early pioneers of e-commerce, before the 'big gorrila'.

Their strength is new and used books, especially academic and scientific publications. This family owned company is a well known collector of used books in North America.

omegar
1,538 helpful votes
11/2/11

A great online bookstore when it comes to finding great books. The site also acts as a book review site and does what are known as "review-a-day" reviews on books.

This site has different categories which include the e-books category, the used books category, the staff picks category, and even the sell books category. It mainly specializes in both new books and used books.

In the sell books category they actually encourage individuals to sell the site their books.

This is an excellent site for obtaining books especially if they may be difficult to find and an excellent site when it comes to checking out book reviews on books. A site that is definitely highly recommended.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Powell's staff and other customers.

Powell's?