Post Office

Post Office has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Post Office also ranks 93rd among Shipping sites.

How would you rate Post Office?

“UK Post Offiice Savings”

Phil M.
10/25/17

The United Kingdom Post Office offers a range of savings accounts and bonds provided by the Bank of Ireland. The interest rates are reasonable for accounts which still allow access to savings but dealing with the Post Office is a nightmare. Their website is truly 1990s with no auto tab when entering login data and it is down so often that it's never guaranteed that login will be possible. Managing the accounts, as in viewing and moving money is fairly good but trying to open a new account such as a bond using existing savings is a waste of time as their help and advice is out of date and does not match the actual process. Trying to get in touch with them by telephone is a waste of time as it takes forever to get through and when you do, don't expect any useful help. I spent three days trying to open a new savings bond and when I finally succeeded it took a week for them to even acknowledge my application and then I found that the account hadn't even been set up! I'm moving my money elsewhere when my bonds mature, even if it means a lower interest rate!

sukik
Suki K.
January 20th, 2014
I think while the Post Office is a little expensive they really did a great job for me over the last few weeks as I have been selling odds and ends on Ebay to clear my pad. The website made it so clear that I was able to go to the my local branch and really have saved a bundle by knowing what to ask for when posting parcels. I recommend visiting the website before mailing anything as there are numerous different methods of posting with various charges.
philm21
October 25th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Post Office staff and other customers.

Find great deals on travel insurance, travel money, car insurance, savings accounts, financial services and more here at Post Office.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Post Office?

Have a question about Post Office?