This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Polostorm.co.uk

Polostorm.co.uk

Polostorm.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Polostorm.co.uk ranks 674th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Polostorm.co.uk?

“I ordered from this site expecting exactly what it...”

scott j.
9/11/11

I ordered from this site expecting exactly what it suggests on the website? You are joking! No customer service you don't get informed of nothing really until your item finally arrives, From Shanghai copied just like the ones you buy in Turkey for £5 and they suggest everything is real? Lol So £40 out of my account and a FAKE tee shirt arrived, i e-mailed and they suggested in a very short e-mail that i keep it and have £10 back, so aggreeing with what i said about FRAUDULANT! This is a big scam you are ripped off and then they do not reply to your mail so stay away don't get ripped off like i did Thanks

scottj
September 11th, 2011

chrisw11
March 29th, 2011

I recommend you do not buy anything from this site. At the beginning of feb I ordered an item for my daughter, looked a bargain (big mistake). They took my money, around £40, did not email to acknowledge the order, did not email to acknowledge I had paid. Did not say when the goods would be available. I had to chace it up, and recieved short email replies not addressing my problems. I gave them two weeks to get the item, but when it did not arrive I requested a refund. This was feb 18th 2011, despite repeatedly emailing them to make the refund it has not happened, despite Mr Jack saying the refund has been made. Stay well clear there is not customer service whatsoever, I feel totally let down, and want to make as many people as possible aware that this is basically a fraudulant website. DO NOT GO NEAR IT.

Questions? Get answers from the Polostorm.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Polostorm.co.uk?

Have a question about Polostorm.co.uk?