Review of Logo Position

Logo Position reviews

toms15
4/19/10

Hi All,

would like to share my experience with POLEPOSITIONUSA ( Pole Position USA, Motorsports Parts and Auto Racing Equipment )

I ordered a Lifeline Fire suppression system to go into one of my customer cars , which is currently build at RCR.
Directly had contact with a guy named Victor ( think he is the owner and gm). He told me that the part is on stock and will be shipped out asap.
After two weeks we and still having no shipment confirmation i contacted again. The answer was , that they expect the part to come in every day and will ship it out asap. Again two weeks later ( in the meantime they have booked the debit of 760,50USD from my customers credit card), Victor told me that Lifeline USA has changed theire distribution structure and therefore there are not able to procure the part, but he will check again. After a call next day he promised again a delivery within the next 2 weeks. After another few weeks of waiting we both agreed to cancel the order and he promised to immidiately retransfer the money to my customers card. THis was already another 4 weeks ago. Still no money has arrived yet.

Tried to called them numerous times, contacted them via email, both to no effect. Cannot even reach them. Left a lot of messages also on the mailbox.

If i would have to spend that much time with each supplier, i would get nothing accomplished.

Looks like i have to step in and pay back the amount to my customer.

If anyone know them better, some help would be appriciated , other than that my reco is:

DON`T BUY AT POLEPOSITIONUSA !!

TOM

vaqarh
7/8/09

Hello everyone, in march 2007 I started e-mailing with Victor Barreira the owner of www.polepositionusa.com about purchasing 2 complete exhaust systems for my Lotus Esprit and Ferrari 308. I was very impressed with the experience and professionalism of Victor Barreira and finally in June 2007 sent payment in the amount of $2600 for the parts. After that faithful day in June I never received the parts or a refund of my money. I live in New York and polepositionusa is in Scottsdale,Arizona which complicated things somewhat. I eventually filed a Small Claims case against polepositionusa and Victor Barreira and the judge awarded me the full amount. Victor Barreira has expanded his business since 2007 and offers international shipping to unassuming customers who will, no doubt lose their money. This has been an nightmare and I hope no one else will fall victim to this scammer. I am still waiting for my money from 2 years ago.

Questions? Get answers from the Logo Position staff and other customers.

Logo Position?