polanight.co.uk

Polanight.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.76 stars from 49 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Polanight.co.uk also ranks 38th among Dental Products sites.

How would you rate Polanight.co.uk?

“Fast service!”

Shelley R.
1/21/17

Polanight was delivered within a week, Staff is really cooperative regarding order updates. Amazing experience and excellent product. Made my teeth great!

“Total scam - do not use!!”

Laura J.
5/14/17

Never received my order, still don't have my money back - no reply from anyone after submitting 2 tickets. All the good reviews are totally fake, not even written in proper English suspiciously similar to the website...!

williamd144
William D.
May 5th, 2017
This is a complete scam! All the positive reviews on this site are 100% fake. Check the reviewers - most of them have positively reviewed Polanight and HappysmileUK (another teeth whitening store obviously owned by Polanight).

I should have realised when I saw how cheap Pola's prices were compared to reputable suppliers.. Oh well... You live and learn...
lauraj84
May 14th, 2017
kirstyh6
March 24th, 2017
Ticket system contact centre tel number is unobtainable should have read all the negative reviews on the site and not only the 1st page of reviews.
anettej1
April 9th, 2017
This company is the same as happysmileuk, the difference is that this site is only selling to registered dentists.

Reading the reviews it shows they are selling to the general public as well.

It just prove it's a scam and the top reviews are fakes!
mm324
September 14th, 2017
Never received order, money back and never received response to emails. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!
jakio
March 7th, 2017
Good service thanks. I hope in future I will get more response quickly and more professional from their. Now it's ok. Thank you.
pds d. – Polanight.co.uk Rep
Hi Jaki, Great to see you are very happy with your dental purchase. Thank you for your feedback. Best regards, PDS Dental Group
jf86
August 3rd, 2016
I ordered Polanight 10 pack and 6 of my syringes were out of date and the other 4 had a short shelf life. Customer Service had no phone number and the ticket system is appalling.
pds d. – Polanight.co.uk Rep
This review is not valid. Failed to contact us. Kindest regards PDS Dental Group
lizs30
July 28th, 2015
I've just been duped out of £40. I placed an order for 22% carbamide peroxide, I only then looked into the background of the website and discovered not only is it illegal to sell to the public but they also appear to be lax on actually sending the product. I have tried contacting them but it is impossible to contact them directly other than sending them a 'ticket' that the don't reply to. I am pretty sure I have just been scammed, thank god I used PayPal rather than my debit card.
keithh55
October 24th, 2015
All counterfeit goods so keep away, packaging looks good but definitely
the real thing, customer service mon
existant
janicey1
November 24th, 2014
I tried this polanight gel and was very unhappy with it. I compared this to the happy smile brand gel and the happysmile 22% was far more effective in whitening my teeth.

Tip for consumers: They sell happysmile 22% gel worked much better than this polanight rubbish.

pds d. – Polanight.co.uk Rep
Thank you for taking your time leaving your feedback and review. Best Wishes, PDS Dental Group.
kimh97
August 12th, 2015
i brought off this website last year and had no problems, i brought off it again this year and they have taken my money, not delivered my goods and are completely ignoring every email i send! i searched on twitter to find that also alot of other people who have ordered off here and not got their orders too!
thomasg83
November 3rd, 2016
Polanight package that I received contained more tubes than I expected at a great price! This product works great for whitening your teeth and provides good, quick results, especially when used overnight!
sanr1
September 18th, 2014
What a joke of a company, took my money , never sent the order, never refunded,no reply to emails now phones have been shut down AVOID !!!!!!!!
shelleyr16
January 21st, 2017
lianab1
July 15th, 2016
See http://safetoothwhitening.org/the-law/. Dentists are not allowed to use hydrogen peroxide at 22% because of the health risks and it is utterly illegal to sell these gels to the general public. Check with trading standards for the truth.

The owner has replied but dentists cannot legally use 22% carbamine peroxide either. The maximum they can use is 18%. However it is utterly illegal to sell over 0.1% to the general public because of the health risks. This trader is selling illegal gels to the general public that even dentists are not allowed to use. Google trading standards and teeth whitening for details.
tomj20
June 29th, 2012
Unfortunately came across this site after I'd placed an order on polanight.co.uk. Decided to contact the company after placing an order at lunchtime today. Their website states that all orders are sent the same day and that I'd get an email confirming each step of the order, ie order processed, order despatched etc etc. I was concerned when it got to 6pm and I'd only had one email confirming the order so I called their freephone number. Now wishing I hadn't bothered because I've just been subjected to a barrage of abuse by the so called owner of the company. I asked about the order and was told because I wasn't a dentist it doesn't get sent out the same day, I said they needed to update their website to reflect that and he let loose on me!! I was asked what I was complaining about because I'd only placed my order a few hours ago! The guy wouldn't let me get a word in edgeways, every time I tried explaining what it was I was indeed complaining about he interrupted me and shouted me down! I'll be amazed if my order actually arrives given that it appears to be a fraudulent operation but I'll let you know!
jefferyc2
April 2nd, 2012
Polanight.co.uk is an business claiming to be a distributor of SDI Pola products.

Please be advised that I am the Founder and Managing Director of SDI Limited which is the sole manufacturer of all Pola products- please refer to www.sdi.com.au

Polanight/Happy Smiles obtain our Pola products via dubious means. Pola products are manufactured in very strictly controlled enviroments, low temperatures and eventually are transported to our legitimate distributors in temperature controlled conditions- hydrogen peroxide is susceptable to warm temperatures. Therefore I fear that what Polanight is offering is inferior,poorly controlled, out of date and ineffective product. This will result in a poor whitening effect at the least and serious damage at the worst.

DO NOT purchase Pola products from Polanight.com or Happy Smiles - it may be cheaper but it will be a dud!. Pay a little extra and go to your dentist who will sell you fresh material that is guarranteed to work.

Contact www.sdi.com.au for mare details.

Jeffery Cheetham, OAM
Founder and Managing Director,

SDI Limited
jeffreyc21
January 9th, 2015
We ordered recently and had no problems. Not only were the goods delivered on time but we also had a free dental gift. They were not rude to me, on the country they were very polite and highly professional. Staff were so nice and they respond so quickly too. This company offers very low prices to dentists and they even sell 3M, Denstply and very low prices but you have to e-mail them and they ask to check if you are a dentist.
maggiej9
March 25th, 2016
Have used polanight before and had terrible sensitivity but used happy smiles own brand and it works way better and the results were tops. Polanight gels are very effective when i use them but much prefer happy smiles own brand. I use happy smiles 22% and my teeth are very white. They have fast delivery and were very helpful

Tip for consumers: I use happy smiles 22% worked better for me.

charlesl89
November 17th, 2016
Used the polanight twice so far and very effective. No pain or discomfort. Getting lighter by the day! I advise to use with a dental sensitivity toothpaste to minimize any discomfort. Like all these products, it makes your saliva flow. I avoid swallowing so find a quiet corner for 30 mins and spit out into a disposable container. Enjoy the new self-confidence.
sergeys36
January 2nd, 2017
Polanight has made my teeth white beyond my expectations. I did not expect, it is just incredible !!!
angelah67
March 29th, 2016
I have used polanight.co.uk many times and always get a great services. Prices are brilliant and Polanight 22% works great for me. Best website for tooth whitening systems and the results were awsome! Highly recommended.
janem111
November 4th, 2016
Absolutely amazing polanight product, was shocked to how fast you see the results! I never leave reviews but just had to on this gave me so much more confidence! It works so well will buy again!
janer51
March 1st, 2016
Great products and service is very fast. Used them over 7 times now and have always been very happy. Fantastic service
gemmas6
October 22nd, 2014
I have used polanight.co.uk since 2007 and have used them in 2014. Very good site for dental products. Very fast service and staff who care about you.
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group

Thanks for taking the time to send these real comments. I have also been gathering information about these scammers and intend to send compilation to trading standards. These people seem to be operating in a parallel reality - writing their own (obviously fake) reviews, regularly (but not always) taking payment without delivering the goods. They have to be stopped and the only way to do that is to send all complaints to trading standards. I invite all the real people who are reading this to contact trading standards to stop this disgraceful reign.

By Elizabeth W.

Hello Elena, Yes we do ship to Canada. We offer FREE worldwide delivery!

By pds d.,