BrightWhiteSmiles.net reviews

Tel: 7073505684
brightwhitesmiles.net@gmail.com

jaredw17
4/29/17
Placed an order off www.brightwhitesmiles.net a couple weeks back. My order arrived in just 2 days, which was faster than expected.
The ultimate gel kit I ordered worked great. I noticed a difference after the very first use, and didn't have to whiten anymore after a week of usage, as I was more than satisfied.
If you've been on the fence about teeth whitening, don't hesitate to order a kit from brightwhitesmiles.net, it works great!

Tip for consumers: They have a kit for 2 people I wish I would have noticed at first, you might try that one!

jeremyb45
2/26/15
I had a great experience here. Their products are far superior to gels I have tried in the past and the prices are fantastic! And they guys, Phil and Jeremy, are so friendly and helpful, I had to send my friends to them.
Best of luck to you, guys!
Thanks for everything!
J
happys4
2/25/15
"So for everyone who's been asking me how I get the perfect shiny white teeth- here it is- BrightWhiteSmiles"
Social Media Beauty @SocmedBeauty https://twitter.com/SocmedBeauty/status/*******85811968

Questions? Get answers from the BrightWhiteSmiles.net staff and other customers.

BrightWhiteSmiles.net?