Review of Foreo

Foreo reviews

1 star

isabels38
3/10/19

These products were such a revelation to me. My friend showed me her silicone brush and I was so thrilled that I got one for myself and later my sister also bought Foreo toothbrush which she is very satisfied with.

romanam4
2/22/19

I had the opportunity to try one of Foreo products and I am really satisfied how the face brush is working. I have very sensitive skin on my face and wanted a delicate face brush. With some reviews complaining that this brush is too soft, it sounded like the right choice for me. Their website is also very informative in how the products should be used and how they can help anyone with problematic skin or even keep healthy skin under control.

fabianag2
1/12/19

I got myself a silicone brush from Foreo and have been sing it for few months now. I use it twice a day as recommended and my face became so much softer and feels fresh all the time. I won't give up this brush any time soon. It is my favorite thing now!

leonao1
12/11/18

This site is slick and easy to navigate and provides useful info about products. I am glad I checked it before deciding which Luna is best for me as I had totally different idea but after reading about products and what other had to say it made me make a better decision.

eunicem11
11/22/18

This website is very informative and professional. I am impressed how much have I learned about skin and how to treat it in the best possible way just by browsing and reading and watching infromative videos on this website. So cool.

willel
10/22/18

Nice website, great selection and lots of pictures and sample videos. The only thing that bothered me was that i sometimes get lost on the page looking for something and scrolling endlessly to find it. Otherwise it is very easy on the eyes website.

annieh73
10/11/18

Their products are really of excellent quality and I use them daily, in fact, my whole family uses Foreo products. I use Luna 2 for my face, and my kids use the toothburshes. I was thinking even of buying a toothbrush for my husband for his birthday coming next month. We really have good experience with the products and will continue to use them.

joyces221
9/28/18

They have all their products sorted and explained in detail with pics and videos. I sometimes lose so much time exploring it. Cool site.

vivianm69
9/13/18

This site is always fresh and with the latest products and updates about their products. Everything is nicely sorted. I really like how every product has its own page in a way where I learned things about the product that I've been using for couple of months now. If You like Foreo products you will love this page.

lynnc172
8/16/18

I must say that products they offer are a bit expensive but when you buy and start using any of the products that they offer you will see the reason for the higher price - those are all very high-quality devices which are also very useful. I got my first LUNA couple of years ago and I got it as a gift and never heard of this company before that but after my great satisfaction with that product I also bought LUNA 2 and ISSA 2 for my husband. These are top quality products and website is also great giving all the necessary information about every product.

pearlh23
8/7/18

Good website, easy to navigate, good range of products and offers which is frequently updated. They also have fast delivery!

elanors
7/18/18

This website has the complete range of FOREO amazing products and they always deliver the product when promised. I like the variety of options available. I am pleased with the product i ordered.I am looking forward to trying new gadgets and I check-up the site often.

nettaw
7/7/18

I love my management team, they are knowledgeable and always ready to help.
I think that this job is very helpful to get in touch with company partners and learn to provide a good service. I like being able to manage a good communication. The workplace with my teammates is very fun so I enjoy being in a nice team.

I believe they are as they are of good quality and durable!

By Isabel S.

There are some similar products and my friend bought one but it broke after just few weeks of use!

By Isabel S.
Questions? Get answers from the Foreo staff and other customers.

Foreo?