Review of Polanight.co.uk

Tel: +44-800-5200874
sales@polanight.co.uk

viktoriaa2
11/4/16

I never thought that the polanight would be so good for my teeth whitening. I am also ordering more for my family members.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for taking your time leaving your feedback and review. Best Wishes, PDS Dental Group.
janem111
11/4/16

Absolutely amazing polanight product, was shocked to how fast you see the results! I never leave reviews but just had to on this gave me so much more confidence! It works so well will buy again!

thomasg83
11/3/16

Polanight package that I received contained more tubes than I expected at a great price! This product works great for whitening your teeth and provides good, quick results, especially when used overnight!

jf86
8/3/16

I ordered Polanight 10 pack and 6 of my syringes were out of date and the other 4 had a short shelf life. Customer Service had no phone number and the ticket system is appalling.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
This review is not valid. Failed to contact us. Kindest regards PDS Dental Group
lianab1
7/15/16

See http://safetoothwhitening.org/the-law/. Dentists are not allowed to use hydrogen peroxide at 22% because of the health risks and it is utterly illegal to sell these gels to the general public. Check with trading standards for the truth.

The owner has replied but dentists cannot legally use 22% carbamine peroxide either. The maximum they can use is 18%. However it is utterly illegal to sell over 0.1% to the general public because of the health risks. This trader is selling illegal gels to the general public that even dentists are not allowed to use. Google trading standards and teeth whitening for details.

angelah67
3/29/16

I have used polanight.co.uk many times and always get a great services. Prices are brilliant and Polanight 22% works great for me. Best website for tooth whitening systems and the results were awsome! Highly recommended.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
maggiej9
3/25/16

Have used polanight before and had terrible sensitivity but used happy smiles own brand and it works way better and the results were tops. Polanight gels are very effective when i use them but much prefer happy smiles own brand. I use happy smiles 22% and my teeth are very white. They have fast delivery and were very helpful

Tip for consumers: I use happy smiles 22% worked better for me.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
janer51
3/1/16

Great products and service is very fast. Used them over 7 times now and have always been very happy. Fantastic service

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
keithh55
10/24/15

All counterfeit goods so keep away, packaging looks good but definitely
the real thing, customer service mon
existant

peggyj7
10/15/15

THIS IS THE PROFESSIONLA TOOTH WHITENING GEL FRO PATIENTS. ( ALWAYS SEE THE DENTIST FOR BEST HELP OR ADVICE) DR PEGGY (DENTIST)
PLEASE NOTE ONLY DENTISTS CAB BUY 16% CARBAMIDE OR 10% CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE. IT IS " ALLEGED) ONLY HIGH STRENGTH CAN BE USED ON PATIENT IF ALL PRCEDURES HAVE FALIED AS IT COMES UNDER THE HUMANS RIGHT ACT-

- TESTED PRODUCTS
- SAFE PRODUCTS
-OFFICIAL PRODYCTS
- FAST DELIVERY

VERY GOOD COMPANY FROM DR PEGGY (DENTIST)

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
davidp159
9/29/15

I love this site and have used them recently. Delivery was very fast. Products were exactly what the dentist sells. I would use this site again and the service was very professional. Prices were also very affordable.

Tip for consumers: The happysmile brand works best for me.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
mandyh6
9/19/15

Good products. Speedy delivery. Would use again

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Hello Mandy.... Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased you are very happy.
kimh97
8/12/15

i brought off this website last year and had no problems, i brought off it again this year and they have taken my money, not delivered my goods and are completely ignoring every email i send! i searched on twitter to find that also alot of other people who have ordered off here and not got their orders too!

lizs30
7/28/15

I've just been duped out of £40. I placed an order for 22% carbamide peroxide, I only then looked into the background of the website and discovered not only is it illegal to sell to the public but they also appear to be lax on actually sending the product. I have tried contacting them but it is impossible to contact them directly other than sending them a 'ticket' that the don't reply to. I am pretty sure I have just been scammed, thank god I used PayPal rather than my debit card.

dawynj
7/16/15

ive used this polanight.co.uk and this company rocks! I love them and the service is awsome!

Tip for consumers: happysmiles gels do it best for me.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
jeffreyc21
1/9/15

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
vickys16
12/18/14

I am a dentist and this company is excellent. Very professional dental supply company we used them and would tell other dentists to use them. They are a very well known dental supply company with outstanding tooth whitening products for patients.

Tip for consumers: The Happy Smile brand was best for patients who have sensitivity.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
maryh73
12/6/14

I can confirm that this company is very respectable. We are a dental surgery and have used them since 2006. We purchase from them as they support sick children in the UK. We have seen proof they do donate as you can see a web link to justgiving.com. Anyone reading will simply think that the dental industry is just trying to inflate prices of polanight. We ordered recently and had no problems. Not only were the goods delivered on time but we also had a free dental gift. They were not rude to me, on the country they were very polite and highly professional. Staff were so nice and they respond so quickly too. This company offers very low prices to dentists and they even sell 3M, Denstply and very low prices but you have to e-mail them and they ask to check if you are a dentist. I understand they no longer supply Colgate as Colgate has had a lot of bad press recently due to toothpaste that can kill you http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722289/Chemical-used-Colgate-Total-toothpaste-linked-cancer.html I would never use Colgate again !!! The public will be very upset if they found out that they had used Colgate toothpaste? You will see so many cases of CANCER and could it be Colgate toothpaste ?? The DAILY MAIL seems to think so!!

Tip for consumers: ASK THEM FOR DENTIST SUPPLIES BY E-MAIL THEY HAVE A VERY GOOD SERVICE FOR DENTISTS

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
janicey1
11/24/14

I tried this polanight gel and was very unhappy with it. I compared this to the happy smile brand gel and the happysmile 22% was far more effective in whitening my teeth.

Tip for consumers: They sell happysmile 22% gel worked much better than this polanight rubbish.

tarad2
10/29/14

I have used this site and the happysmile 22% works best.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
gemmas6
10/22/14

I have used polanight.co.uk since 2007 and have used them in 2014. Very good site for dental products. Very fast service and staff who care about you.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
sanr1
9/18/14

What a joke of a company, took my money , never sent the order, never refunded,no reply to emails now phones have been shut down AVOID !!!!!!!!

tomj20
6/29/12

Unfortunately came across this site after I'd placed an order on polanight.co.uk. Decided to contact the company after placing an order at lunchtime today. Their website states that all orders are sent the same day and that I'd get an email confirming each step of the order, ie order processed, order despatched etc etc. I was concerned when it got to 6pm and I'd only had one email confirming the order so I called their freephone number. Now wishing I hadn't bothered because I've just been subjected to a barrage of abuse by the so called owner of the company. I asked about the order and was told because I wasn't a dentist it doesn't get sent out the same day, I said they needed to update their website to reflect that and he let loose on me!! I was asked what I was complaining about because I'd only placed my order a few hours ago! The guy wouldn't let me get a word in edgeways, every time I tried explaining what it was I was indeed complaining about he interrupted me and shouted me down! I'll be amazed if my order actually arrives given that it appears to be a fraudulent operation but I'll let you know!

jefferyc2
4/2/12

Polanight.co.uk is an business claiming to be a distributor of SDI Pola products.

Please be advised that I am the Founder and Managing Director of SDI Limited which is the sole manufacturer of all Pola products- please refer to www.sdi.com.au

Polanight/Happy Smiles obtain our Pola products via dubious means. Pola products are manufactured in very strictly controlled enviroments, low temperatures and eventually are transported to our legitimate distributors in temperature controlled conditions- hydrogen peroxide is susceptable to warm temperatures. Therefore I fear that what Polanight is offering is inferior,poorly controlled, out of date and ineffective product. This will result in a poor whitening effect at the least and serious damage at the worst.

DO NOT purchase Pola products from Polanight.com or Happy Smiles - it may be cheaper but it will be a dud!. Pay a little extra and go to your dentist who will sell you fresh material that is guarranteed to work.

Contact www.sdi.com.au for mare details.

Jeffery Cheetham, OAM
Founder and Managing Director,

SDI Limited

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative

Thanks for taking the time to send these real comments. I have also been gathering information about these scammers and intend to send compilation to trading standards. These people seem to be operating in a parallel reality - writing their own (obviously fake) reviews, regularly (but not always) taking payment without delivering the goods. They have to be stopped and the only way to do that is to send all complaints to trading standards. I invite all the real people who are reading this to contact trading standards to stop this disgraceful reign.

By Elizabeth W.

Hello Elena, Yes we do ship to Canada. We offer FREE worldwide delivery!

By pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Helpful answer -3

Hello Emma, Please contact our dedicated customer care department. Please copy and paste this link into your browser we would love to help you! http://www.polanight.co.uk/ticket/

By pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Polanight.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Polanight.co.uk