Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

michaelc2060
10/15/19
Got what I ordered and when I wanted it, the quality is excellent, and the wife is happy with her new kitchen sink
malcolms65
10/15/19
i ordered an aqualisa shower unit. it came on time and well packaged.customer service was also very good.
lindah1030
10/15/19
Ordered a toilet with concealed cistern and matching drawer sink unit for our downstairs cloakroom, together with basin waste and waterfall tap.We picked the Artis range in charcoal grey. Extremely pleased with the quality of the items and the speed of delivery. Unfortunately the toilet was broken when it arrived but we were very pleased with the customer service we received when reporting this and the speed in which a replacement was provided.
stevens730
10/14/19
I ordered a White High Gloss vanity unit with sink, it turned up on time and well packaged.

The unit itself is very well made.
maggiee24
10/14/19
Excellent website with quality items,I'm really pleased with my new kitchen sink and love the modern style tap,excellent speedy shipping and I would recommend.
nickya4
10/13/19
Accurate delivery, quality products. Good price. Spot on customer service. What more can I say, exactly what I expect from an experienced company. I will defined them again.
peterc508
10/13/19
Good quality cabinet and basin with tap with fast delivery and very well packed / boxed to stop the items from being damaged.
mrsd45
10/13/19
We purchased 2 anthracite radiators and a boiling water system for our new kitchen. Whilst we had to wait quite a while for one of the radiators to come into stock the product was well worth the wait.
The only criticism I have was the deliveryman left one of the radiators outside on the driveway as nobody was in which I do not consider to be good practice as it could have been stolen.
darreng64
10/13/19
Competitive prices and easy to search what you are looking for, great service and quick delivery - highly recommended
joanner92
10/13/19
We are a family run business that order products on behalf of our customers. We were impressed with the speed of the delivery which was less than 24 hours from ordering online. The product was exactly as ordered and not any damage at all. It was the best price for this product that I could find online. I will definitely order again.
ga63
10/13/19
Excellent coustomer service ,prompt delivery,quality product,cheap price brand items for less price...very good
jamest710
10/13/19
Very pleased with my purchases ,quick delivery and all goods are well packaged so no chance of any damaged items.
suej108
10/13/19
Always been pleased with Plumbworld, the ceramic sink I ordered was lovely. But the video which shows a man tapping hole to secure taps was false. There was no cut out and it took my plumber over an hour to drill numerous small holes very carefully then chip away it was 1/4 inch thick
mariak231
10/13/19
Very happy with purchase great product, great price and fast delivery, easy instructions for installation.
chrisp634
10/13/19
simple taps but all well presented --gooddelivery and nicely packed --exactly as described --will use the supplier again --price good too
lindas1453
10/13/19
We found exactly what we needed as a replacement shower. It was at a competitive price and the delivery time was really quick. The product was well packaged and arrived in good order.
terryw272
10/13/19
Can't fault the after sales service in sorting out what I thought was a faulty pump. Good assistance from a member of staff (Jamie).
mikaelae2
10/13/19
Our order was competitively priced, easy to process and arrived on time. One item was missing. Once we had made plumbworld aware they sent the item with a next day delivery. I all a very positive experience.
davidh2521
10/13/19
Shopped around,great price,good product.looks good.Complimented by every one who has seen it.Glad I went oval,not flat panel.
georget330
10/13/19
Products arrived on time, all in good order, all items were as described, so very pleased, the ordering process through the website was straight forward, would recommend
bettinab6
10/13/19
I was a bit sceptical about using a company I'd never used before, but decided to take the risk, as Plumbworld are definitely the cheapest on the net.
I bought the Reginox Texas 40 x 40 sink, and it arrived very quickly and I saved a lot of money compared to a lot of other companies.
I can't fault their service, and I will definitely use again.
bk137
10/12/19
I recommend using this site. Reliable delivery and good quality products. Large selection of products.
stevec736
10/12/19
I did quite a bit of research and found Plumbworld the best price by far. Delivery was prompt and we could arrange the best time.
lizoh
I would recommend
Reliable service
Quick delivery with excellent communication
Efficient in refunding when I returned an item
leslieh178
10/12/19
I bought a Myra Fluency mixer tap, it is a beautiful piece of engineering, the movement of the tap makes me smile every time I use it.It was easy to fit, looks tremendous, very easy to clean and has improved the look of my bathroom sink enormously.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

Definitely legit. I've just (Oct 2019) bought a gas fire from them. Nearly £100 less than next cheapest. Dispatched same day and delivered with 2-days. My only gripe is that they told me to contact distributor to track the order but the distributor will not deal direct with customers and told me the advice was incorrect. Other than this I would have been completely satisfied.

By Glyn C.

Very easy and quick too, less than a couple of minutes

By Angie L.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?