Review of Google Play

contact@onpik.com
2017 Customer choice award

dominicg
10/19/17

Ok you can get lower prices but it is so basic. I had to buy a dvd from tesco even though i had bookmarked on googleplay the film so I could watch when it was released but google made a second entry for the film meaning mine was not relevant and still says you cannot get this movie whereas you can for half the price of my tesco purchase.

Tip for consumers: try and compare with itunes/microsoftstore/amazon

tashap7
10/12/17

The service is great and always was great. The only thing - you do the reasearch and stay happy, as the previous reviews say - there are every single app issued for the devices so thus a very high percentage of those made to only get some money without anything great of user experience.

simonb101
7/27/17

It works - you can download apps in a relatively short time but... it's flooded with crappy apps which often spam adds and are created just to milk your wallet. 2/5 stars.

forrestb21
5/12/17

Nowadays Google play become more and more serious on the reviews. But I feel that it is too difficult for users to write some reviews on the app. Surely there are many fake reviews and seriously can filter out most of the fake reviews but it also delete some real ones. I want to see some improvement on this website.

shays23
5/9/17

Let's start with the good things.
Excellent support, always answer quickly and help.
There are many options and easy to use.
but...
Let's move on to the less good things.
After working for many hours to build the app and uploading it to Google Store, I found that there are some things that can not be done.
1. You can not share pictures. If you send a picture to a Watsp for example, it does not send a picture but the link to the picture.
2. It is impossible to duplicate a product but need to re-register each product.
3. It is impossible to write more than 140 characters in the product description. Which is very bad.
And the most annoying thing when you build this app shows that you can do these things and just download the app from Google Store find that what you see and what you get is not the same thing.
I hope yours will be better off using this app.
Thanks

zekems
5/8/17

I have downloaded this App ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.co.websitedesign.hdwallpapers ) and got my best HD Wallpaper in true High Definition quality.

chadm38
4/2/17

I understand why it is under the "music" category but for me personally this service is not about the music at all! As a constant Android user its the main source of getting all sorts of apps and I`d say it has loads of those for any purpose you might imagine. Also has some developers who try to promote complete sh*t but those are moderated I guess.

andrejt4
3/7/17

The only website with good, clean apps. I am using a lot of paid apps and some free. You can find anything here.

eman298
1/27/17

I tried this hook up app and now Im using it all the time, to find friends or lover.
Its super useful as love radar!

olgaa8
1/15/17

Пользуюсь года четыре уже и детей. Учу. И вообще вам почет и хвала. А про недостатки- идеал отсутствует)

robertf136
5/4/16

Has a Lot of Classic Tunes going on, Great Stuff!!!!

pauls235
11/8/15

Best android app store

ghufranm
1/4/15

Kids Coloring Cartoon is the wonderful application I have ever used in my life. I did not have more interest in colors and drawings but as I downloaded this application I have started taking interest in this art also and this is awesome. The features, options and the designs that have been used in this app are just great and I cant stop using it every day. Whenever I get time I start coloring different cartoon characters and I enjoy it. My younger siblings have a craze of colors and drawings. For them this app is really great. It gives them the real feel of different cartoon characters.

autoc
7/22/14

An app which is develop to help you record calls,Voice call recorder, and save them; Auto call record by MiniClues entertainment is your platform for recording voice calls and keep it with you forever.

martinp14
3/7/13

Before christmas I ordered a Nexus 4 and it said delivery would be a few weeks. I was shocked when I got home the next day to find I had missed a delivery which turned out to be the Nexus. Since then I have ordered another Nexus 4 and 7 which both arrived the next day. If only all sellers where this good..

sophians
1/20/13

Well no one can give can compete the intelligence of Google. These guys are doing tremendous job. Google play is an innovation where users can download the latest apps easily.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Google Play staff and other customers.

Google Play?