Review of PlacementIndia

Delhi, Delhi 110015, India
Tel: 011-41427820

naveenm5
4/16/18

I am really happy with your service, it is exceptional, Placement india is just great. When I have a question they answer it at once, they have more than an outstanding customer service. I would say that Placement India S.Ajay are very professional and their knowledge is incredible, they also solve problems very fast, I am impressed. I recommend Exporter India to all my customers, friends and clients. Thank you for your patience and your great job.

mohammedr19
4/11/18

they cheated me 6500 and still they didnot provide me any job...mr.ajay from placement india call me continously and convinced me to pay 6500 after that they didnot response me...cheaters....govt should take necessary actions on them...they are cheating middle class like me...

praveenk26
8/21/17

4.It was not easy for me to find a decent job without enough qualifications but the job portal PlacementIndia.com helped me with it. However, the initial experience with this portal was really bad. With just a higher secondary education, I was unable to find any decent jobs here. All they showed were jobs related to sweeping, cleaning and things like that. I even took their paid services thinking that I could get a good job. When nothing helped, I decided to post a complaint against them. Soon after posting the complaint, I received a call from their executives asking about my problems. He listened to everything carefully and offered his assistance. He did some changes to my profile and my resume and soon after that, I was able to find useful job openings for my profile. Today I am working as an office boy in a big company that is paying me a good salary. I would say, it wouldnt have been possible without the help of PlacementIndia.com.

namanb
8/11/17

I work in a publication house and am responsible for fulfilling the manpower needs of the company. Recently, the manager asked me to find a person who would be capable of working as an educational counselor and do proofreading for their books as well. It was the first time in my 15 years career that I was unable to find the right candidate.

I turned towards PlacementIndia.com for my needs and took their package to see a number of resumes. When after trying everything, I still couldnt find the desired candidate, I decided to write a complaint. They called me soon and offered their assistance.

A few days later, I was finally able to find some good candidates and keep my job. I am really thankful to PlacementIndia.com for helping me out in such situations as well. I would recommend every recruiter to try PlacementIndia.com for fulfilling any type of recruitment needs.

gauravj6
6/1/17

I did not have a very nice experience at Placementindia.com initially. I found it really hard to handle and the filters did not help me much. I was looking for an executive level job in a reputed organization and, having 10 years of experience in the field, I had thought that this portal would offer me plenty of jobs. But nothing of that sort happened. As I opened the portal, I was asked to make a profile, so I did and then they asked to get a membership for resume development and profile highlighting, I did that as well. But even after doing all that, all I received were jobs of assistants, junior level and others that did not match my expectations. I had to finally file a complaint to confirm what they were doing and why I was not getting the right results. Right after I did that, I dont know what they did with my profile, but the search results were far better than before. I applied for a number of those posts and got the job that I had only thought of in my dreams. Thank you Placementindia.com.

sindhim
5/20/17

Hi Everyone,

I would say in one word about Placement India.com is full and full fake one. First they will ask you to pay the amount of 5K for service fee. Again they ll cum back and ask you to pay for 10k to build your resume. If you are not satisfired, then they ll ask you to pay for 13K so that recruiters can contact you. PLease dont waste your money guys. I have borrowed money from my neighbours and kept some jowels and then paid those maoney. The person name Parveen, Dixsha. Such a bloody cheated one this "PLACEMENT INDIA".

pawanm
5/5/17

I am passionate about photography. I have even traveled to many places alone, just with a camera around my neck and sat there for hours to capture the perfect shot. Life was all good till college, but as soon as I graduated, my parents started asking me to look for a job. I tried many job portals to find the right photography job but to my disappointment, none of them came up with any interesting results. Thats when my friend came to my rescue and told me about PlacementIndia.com.

I quickly went to their site and typed photography jobs in the search tab. Then I used various filters and when I saw the result, I was surprised to see job openings from some of the leading natural photography companies. I applied and got a great job. Thanks PlacementIndia.com for providing me this opportunity.

ran2330
4/15/17

All of them who has given good review are lying,.. I am placement agency and know how placement india workes who ever has given good review are their own people and working on their organisation.. its a Bakvas Portal and just taking money form the candidates and companies

ranjeetm
11/20/15

One can even search for the jobs without even getting registered. I received a great amount of responses from various national and international firms and even from some private consultancy services for job openings across the country.

rakhim
6/25/15

My experience with PlacementIndia is very satisfying because it helps me in connecting with right employer at the right time. I have registered my account on various job portals but i receive maximum calls through PlacementIndia portal. They have always keep me in sending notification of new jobs available in my functional area so that i can apply the jobs at the right time. It saves my time a lot.

Tip for consumers: This is a good sites for finding jobs.

nehas4
6/26/14

this is best online portal for job placement, truly last to last month i got the job from placementindia.com site. now i am happy and satisfied from the job...

right answer

By Ranjeet M.
Questions? Get answers from the PlacementIndia staff and other customers.

PlacementIndia?