This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

PizzaMonster-Fulham.co.uk

PizzaMonster-Fulham.co.uk

PizzaMonster-Fulham.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PizzaMonster-Fulham.co.uk ranks 670th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate PizzaMonster-Fulham.co.uk?

“No contact”

Irene R.
5/29/17

I ordered a pair of shoes... they sent the wrong order and would not answer any email messages. I also had a lot of site issues after my order to which there was no response from them to my emails. I had to end up opening a disput with my credit card company over this. Still haven't heard from this company to date... it's been a month!

irener11
May 29th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the PizzaMonster-Fulham.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PizzaMonster-Fulham.co.uk?

Have a question about PizzaMonster-Fulham.co.uk?