Review of PinkQueen

Tel: 001-845-694-4889
service@pinkqueen.com

carolm519
2/21/19

I have emailed this company 4 times without any corosponce back from them. I purchased a dress Jan 31st and its February 21st and no tracking so far. Their website states 7 to 14 business days to receive merchandise. Would NOT recommend them to anyone. Will be contacting paypal for fraud. BEWARE COMSUMERS!!

davidj634
12/31/18

This company also goes by MelodicDay. It's a fraudulent enterprise. I ordered an item from them and they never sent it. I received bogus responses that what I ordered was in high demand and delayed. This went on for weeks until I filed a complaint with PayPal. Suddenly a package with tracking number was sent. Upon arrival it was completely the wrong item. They had their tracking number, however, so PayPal refused to take further action. They never responded to me again. I filed a complaint with IC3 dot gov since they are based in China. There is no recourse to customers as a result of their location. All we can do it try to get their website shut down for fraud.

lallym1
12/21/18

IT IS TERRIBLE
IT IS TERRIBLE! FRAUD!!!!

I BOUGHT A SWEATSHIRT, TWO MONTH AGO. A FEW WEEKS WENT BY AND I STILL HAD TO RECEIVE THEIR SHIPPING NOTIFICATION. I EMAILED THEM ABOUT MY ORDER AND ON THE 27TH OF NOVEMBER THEY WROTE:

Dear customer,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience may have been caused.
Kindly note that we checked your order and it showed that your item was lost during the transportation, and when we try to make up for it we're sorry to find that this kind of items is sold out now. Sincerely apologize for the accident and inconvenience caused. We have cancelled your order and will process the refund within 10 business days.

I NEVER RECEIVED ANY MONEY! I EMAILED THEM THREE TIMES ALREADY AND THEY COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED! IT IS A FRAUD STAY AWAY FROM IT!

sf120
9/15/18

Great transaction, and fantastic for the price! Other reviews made me nervous, but I couldn't resist seeing my wife in these outfits, so tried and found:

- I messed up a size, so emailed them right away. They responded next day, and order was corrected.

- With standard shipping: email in 3 days w/ tracking #; ~13 days of USPS saying "Pre-Shipment"; then updates and delivery 2 days later.

- Quality of material and stiching surprisingly good.

- FYI, I used Paypal.

lennyj6
11/20/17

They won't ship. They won't reply to email. They don't answer the phone and their 'Contact Us' is fake. Complete scam, Imo. They're not in Houston as advertised, it's China, and they'll rip you off. All above is my experience and my opinion.

kayk26
4/15/17

ill never shop from here again. filling a claim to get my money back from paypal. you cant pay me to ever shop here again.

whitneye7
2/23/16

never reply from business email that really made me annoyed

amyo12
12/1/15

they offer wrong email address and I mistakenly send email to lover-secret, and began shopping with this new site

Questions? Get answers from the PinkQueen staff and other customers.

PinkQueen?