Review of LaLaLingerie

Tel: +1-913-538-5656
summer@viciousenterprises.com

sammw
11/11/13

great site with tons of neat options

heatherm
3/11/10

LOVE LaLa! Always amazing deals, really cute and unique underwear, sexy dresses and don't get me started on their Halloween costumes...I won two costume contests wearing a mermaid costume that I got at LaLa Lingerie last year. I do a lot of shopping online and LaLa Lingerie is def one of my favorite stores!

stacyt
11/14/09

I bought a halloween costume from this store recently and it was great. They have lots of sexy lingere too and great discounts. Sign up for their email and get nice coupons in your email.

sallyh
4/15/08

This is my favorite sexy lingere store - I go here when I want new lingere to wear out to parties and places where I want to show off my lingere. If you are one of those vanilla types that just wear lingere for your BF, stick with victorias secret, but if you really like to party, then check out this store. Here is a coupon code for 15% off
PREFERED15
I don't know when it expires, but if you just sign up for their mailing list they very often send out 15% off coupons.

Questions? Get answers from the LaLaLingerie staff and other customers.

LaLaLingerie?