Review of Phyto

Tel: +1 800-557-4986
adlab@alesgroupe.com

rays49
11/19/14

My hair was very thin and I was very sad from this situation. I was not confident for outing with my friends. I have purchased hair product from phyto. I have good result from that product. Now my hair is good. I am feeling very confident. Thanks phyto for helping me. I suggested this product to my friends also.

michaeld99
10/5/14

I have purchased some hair products from phyto 2 months back. I could not find any result on my hair even though I have used it regularly. I don't think they are providing quality products.

laureens
9/30/14

I don't like this. It doesn't do anything nasty with my hair, but it doesn't help it in any way either. My hair isn't really much damaged - a regular conditioner leaves it nice and shiny.

margarete11
8/17/14

I've been a client of phyto for a while. One thing I must say, I love their hair conditioner! I leaves my hair silky soft and I love to explore their other hair care shampoos and conditioners.

patriciam41
1/27/14

I used to have nails that break and tear easily. Since using their products, I've noticed that my nails are stronger and more healthy. I definitely reccommend using them!

nicoleh1
2/1/08

Great Hair Products - These products are pricey but are really good for the hair and scalp. Hopefully your hair stylist can help you pick the right products for your hair or the sales clerks at the salon or select beauty supply can help you.

Questions? Get answers from the Phyto staff and other customers.

Phyto?