Review of Phytage Labs

phytagelabs.com
Tel: 1-800-822-5753

alext207
6/25/19

Don't waste your time watching the video that goes on and on and on and on and on....

Loved the part where they say, "but I don't want to waste anymore of your time..." But let me keep talking about god knows what before getting to the point...HAHA!

Websites like these should be banned.

jamesr911
6/19/19

Bunch of THEIVESMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

peterj281
5/5/19

Don't bother, it takes 1hr+ to read & tells you that it does not work, believe them- it does not work. Read everything in detail, if you give up in their confusion then do not buy Or from any similar companies. Remember you listened and read so far and thought how long does this go on for? It is to confuse you, I bet you don't recall what they said 15 minutes previously!
Always Do a google/web search &their products/service. lastly - you read it started with one man and a weirdo, well that's actually not true, it's a Big $$$pharmaceutical co.

melvag2
4/12/19

Don't buy it , it's CRAP !!!!!!!! DON'T BUY IT , IT'S CRAP DON'T BUY IT IT'S CRAP DON'T BUY IT IT'S CRAP DON'T BUY IT IT'S CRAP DON'T BUY IT IT'S CRAP DON'T BUY IT IT'S CRAP DON'T BUY IT IT'S CRAP DON'T BUY IT IT'S CRAP

edr198
4/9/19

Really been trying to find their honest and true facility and a legit website. All they do is have a site that pushes you to different sites to buy products. Nothing about the company and lab. Trying to find more information on this business to manufacture a product. Where are they really? Most legit companies have a true website, photos of in and out of business and lab.
Ed R

nicholasd79
11/10/18

I'm grateful that I bought a few products from Phytage, they are working well for me and are good quality. My wife likes them too they have good service too.

johns3217
9/20/18

Ok so I bought two different products from this company and I can say the quality of the supplements are up there. THe one that helps with tinnitus started working for me after six weeks so I can say that it has ingredients that works to get rid of it.

danielr360
9/19/18

I want to give my opinion and experience with phytage labs tinnitus product because it works for me. I suffer from tinnitus from a career in construction without always proper ear protection. I came across an advertisement for tinnitus 911 and decided to try it, I had nothing to lose. After a few weeks of taking it the ringing went down and have been taking it ever since.

roseannz
9/8/18

I found out about PhytAgelabs after I foolishly ordered supplements from another company called BioLeptin.com. I wrote a review about BioLeptin. The BioLeptin company started sending me daily emails about other products "invented" by other people. One of these products was Tinnitus 911. I have terrible tinnitus, which is ringing in the ears. Even though Tinnitus 911 sounded too good to be true, and I knew it, I still ordered the product at something like $120 for two bottles of a 30 day supply each. I wanted so badly to get rid of, or decrease, the Tinnitus. Well, this product has done nothing for me except to decrease my supply of money.
These are the ingredients in Tinnitus 911: Vitamins C, B6, Niacin, folic acid and B12; Garlic, hibiscus, olive leaf, Hawthorne berry, buchu, juniper, green tea. However, who really knows what exactly is in these supplements which are not under FDA jurisdiction.
What I find unusual about Tinnitus 911 is that the man who "invented" BioLeptin and sent me an email about Tinnitus 911, both have the exact same sales pitch.
This is how it goes:
1. We only use the very top 3% of the finest ingredients, unlike other companies which use junk.
2. Because of #1, we only make small batches. That's why we only sell online and not in stores.
3. To assure you always have product on hand, you better buy a large number of bottles right now. The reason is that the top 3% of ingredients limits what we can sell.
Tinnitus 911 does have a money-back guarantee, even if you send back empty bottles. Tinnitus 911 does have an address and phone #, unlike BioLeptin.com which has neither.
I unsubscribed from both of these companies, as i was getting daily emails about other products.
One funny thing about Tinnitus 911 was that they sent an "Information Sheet" on how to decrease tinnitus, which rightly they said was not a problem with the ears but of the brain. The info sheet looked just like a research study, with resources listed. However, if you looked up the resources, they were just descriptions of other products made by Phytage.
Hopefully, the money back guarantee works. I haven't tried it. But how are these 2 companies connected, where they use the exact same sales pitch? What is actually in the supplements? How many other "inventors" and companies part of this racket?
Thank you for reading.

Response from J P., Phytage Labs Representative
Hello Roseanne,

Thank you for your message. As with all all-natural supplements, the efficacy of the ingredients contained in Tinnitus 911 will depend on many things, such as the current overall health of the person (i.e. do they drink, how often, do they smoke, how often, does the individual have a healthy diet, are they avoiding this, are they doing that, etc.). That is why we include the "Information Sheet" you refer to. It is included as an insert to help customers with Getting the Best Results with Tinnitus 911™.

That, though, is not our "research". Our research sheet can be found here and as can be seen, not just by this, but by many other studies that exist as well, the ingredients in Tinnitus 911 have been shown to work:

So, Roseanne, there are supplements that can help reduce the symptoms of tinnitus, but there is no single tinnitus supplement known to work for each and every individual. Our product, Tinnitus 911, though, has proven effective for many people in reducing tinnitus symptoms. We are sorry it did not work for you.

As for "unsubscribing" from emails. We certainly honor any request to be received from our emails and always do so immediately. If you ever have a problem with that, contact us at wecare@phytagesupport.com and we'll take care of you immediately.

Last but not least, yes, our "money back guarantee works":

And, if anyone ever has a problem with our products and/or service, we can be reached via any/all of the following ways:

Mailing Address:

PhytAge Laboratories
37 Inverness Drive East,
Suite 100
Englewood, CO

Questions? Get answers from the Phytage Labs staff and other customers.

Phytage Labs?