Review of PHPJabbers

Tel: +359 898 415 888
info@stivasoft.com

pauloc42
7/5/19

Buying PHP Jabbers Ticket Support tool was one of the best decisions I made for my business. The support I got from the team was timely and flawless. I can now interact easily with my clients. They found the tool quite useful. Thank you so much! Paulo F. Cardoso, Security Consultant (https://www.pfcconsulting.pt)

fabiang25
7/5/19

We're a webdesign agency based in Switzerland and we're using their "cinema booking script" since April 2017. What started as a ticketsystem for a cinema has now become a very well developed ticketsystem which is in use for several other customers (cinema, theaters and openair theater). During the development of each project, new features have been discussed with the PHPJabbers-Team, quoted, developed and finally successfully implemented.
Not all customer requests have been easy (some even very challenging) but we highly appreciated the teams ability and willingness to dive deep into the details and come up with solutions. Our customers are very happy with their ticketsystem and so are we with the collaboration with PHPJabbers.

Not to forget their service and support team! For us as an agency (in a vuca world) it's crucial to have an agile development team as a partner standing side-by-side and providing answers and solutions in real-time!

We highly recommend the PHPjabbers for your next web project.

Fabian Gisler
Founder & Owner WHIZ GmbH
whiz.design

charlies127
6/18/19

I had a few teething problems when I first integrated the calendar into my site. The PHP Jabbers support provided by Maria was excellent- the issues were sorted quickly and professionally- great service Thanks

darak14
6/11/19

They have such valuable tools for our Web Design & Marketing Agency.

We use their apps to manage most of our projects - web designs to maintenance clients, to our SEO projects, and more..

For the little support, I have requested it has also been 5 stars - fast turn around without going to and from to get a support ticket resolved. Great support system by the way ;)

Thank you from the team @ phpjabbers.com

isadoral
2/19/19

I am using Food Delivery script - all features are great and work without a problem. Really the best one I could find. Besides, I got a 40% discount so the price I paid was excellent! Maybe a Wordpress plugin to connect this one to our website admin page would be nice, but it works great anyway :)

Congratulations for the great work!

Tip for consumers: Try demo before buying

royc145
2/19/19

"The scripts are very easy to use and install and the support service is the best I have ever come across!
Great company and great people. Thanks."

dawnr157
2/7/19

I am a website developer but I am not a very good programmer. I have been looking for local developers to work on a number of projects. Since I got to know of PHPjabbers, my search is over. I am happy with their products and services. PHPJabbers scripts are by far the easiest and most intuitive to use on any PHP/MySQL site. My only wish is that they would develop more "miscellaneous" scripts for general use!

I recommend anyone to work with PHPJabbers and you will never regret!

ahmedb48
1/28/19

I own two scripts from PHPJabbers, both of which are extremely well written, adaptable, and fully functional.They are always most helpful in support, with a first-rate service. All questions are answered very promptly. I'm always amazed that they provide a premium service at no extra cost. Well done! It is well worth the reasonable cost they charge for the script, in the work they put in for, when you need help.

nicolasc51
1/26/19

I have bought most of scripts and everyday i discover a fault, wrong calculation or important issue missing. You have to contact them and in order to correct for example the wrong calculation of VAT or the missing start and end operating date for the vacation rental, or the missing different period rates for the car rental and a lot more! you have to pay for script modification!!! just to see that all the changes - fixes you have requested and you have been charged for !! that are the next version of the script. I had enough of them and surely i do not recommend them any more.

Response from Veselin S., PHPJabbers Representative
Hi Nicolas,

it's Veselin Stoilov, founder of PHPJabbers here. I tried to contact you but never received a reply from you. I believe I found your account in our system and see that you purchased the product 3 years ago back in 2015. Are you using the latest product version? Let me know and I will be happy to personally assist you.

Regards
saschas7
8/18/18

PHPJabbers build excellent PHP software so start with. But their support team is what exceeds expectations completely.

On AffiBank we needed a system that could manage a huge newsletter base, the help desk and the knolwedge base, all from one place.
We also needed these to integrate on our site.

After reviewing competitors we landed on their website and were impressed with the amount of useful PHP scripts whose neutral look integrates in almost any website you can think of.

On AffiBank.com, you can see their knowledgebase, support tickets and their newsletter in action. All integrating greatly on site.

In the case of the newsletter system, keep in mind that we have thousands of affiliates to keep in touch with.
Their PHP newsletter script is very stable and strongly built. It manages Affibank's newsletter without any issue. It does the job perfectly and there are no monthly charges.

In sum, the best quaity & price relation one can find today.

ronc180
4/25/18

It seems that every time I need a solution for a website, I always find myself perusing the scripts at PHPJabbers for the answer. And the reason for that is simple. I usually find exactly what I need here.

Case in point.

I recently opened a new website, for an American-based association of which I'm the founder. In developing the site, I realized that I would need to be able to insert "news" on occasion and I also saw the possibility of adding "reporters" as the group grows.

The one main issue was locating a PHP script that could be added to an existing design, as opposed to a standalone site/script. Therefore, after looking over the demo of your News Script yesterday, I purchased the developers edition. It required only some minor tweaking of the CSS (to properly fit into a table enclosed area) and I had just what I needed.

I wanted to take this time and means to thank you for developing pertinent, practical scripts which are not only super-easy to install but can readily be easily tweaked as well.

Tip for consumers: Quality scripts, well documented and super-easy to install.

thomass419
4/19/18

Great product with an awesome customer service. I will definitely purchase again and recommend PHPjabbers company to all the fox who appreciate quality and professionalism.

pamelal67
2/18/18

It is rare that a developer will stand behind their product and do what is necessary to help you. I have customers waiting and do not have the time to wait weeks for an answer.

I have found that PHPJabbers will promptly help you with any problems that you may have with their script. In my case, the problems were of my own making due to my errors.

The PHPJabbers representative was very professional and guided me through solutions to my errors in the script. The Script is working fine. Customer is happy.

GREAT JOB on their prompt customer service and THANK YOU!

johnc835
9/28/17

Every modification on a script has been answered clearly with a fair price. Works well with all web creating platforms from HTML5 to WordPress.

leroyw12
8/25/17

I have purchased several products from PHPJabbers. I have also had them to write customized scripts for me. IN ALL CASES, I was very satisfied with the results. If I had to sum up the overall experience that I have had with these guys, I would have to characterize it as Excellence With Class!! In my book, they are second to none. nough said

Leroy Williams, CEO ForSaleInAmerica3G.com

julieb238
8/23/17

I use 5 of the scripts on a permanent basis and a few others more intermittently on our non-profit website and I love them all. The scripts are easy to install and use, and with a little extra knowledge they're not too hard to modify to seamlessly integrate into your website. I always look at them first for new needs as they arise, and I'm sure I'll be getting more as we expand our online capabilities. They are also very responsive to support tickets, even when the problem was my own doing. They've always helped me resolve any issues I had.

trevorm41
7/5/17

I really must congratulate PHPjabbers on their very high standard of service. Their business offering is so proactive, I could hardly believe it when I came across their web site and started to read about their products and truly unique level of service.

PHPjabbers have an amazing range of highly useful and adaptable scripts which can be purchased at very low cost and freely / repeatedly used (without additional cost) in any of your web sites. Their scripts offer quite complex functionality and, of course, they are tested so you know when you use them, they will perform to the highest standard. Their offering is provided whether your requirement is for commercial gain or not. They will even modify their scripts for you to your specific needs at very competitive development rates.

Their product range is wide and varied and their corresponding support provision is exemplary, providing support 12 hours day, 7 days a week. In my case they were responding within a few hours and even quicker in some cases even with the difference of international times not seeming to interfere at all.

PHP Jabbers will even install their scripts on your system FREE if you need their help.

I have found them to be friendly and totally approachable providing, at times, quite basic assistance to me without making me feel stupid. I have learnt so much from them and will, I'm sure, continue to learn even more.

I highly recommend you give PHPjabbers a try including employing them to develop scripts to your unique requirements.

Well done guys - keep it up.

fabiod11
1/21/17

I used phpjabbers to create an ecommerce site for a food delivery service that I had in mind and I asked them to change their script for my needs and I must say they did a good job and later I asked many changes to get to what I wanted and witdth petty expenses have shaped the script as I wished.

kena235
1/18/17

I've been using this company for four or five years now and can highly recommend them. Their back end admin is easy to use and installation is a snip. When I did have problems with their software, they went out of their way to fix the problem without extra charge. I can only speak from my experience, which has been very good.

rona1174
11/6/16

I found PHPJabbers by accident a few years ago. Bought some of there stuff and impressed enough with the high quality of their software I kept returning for all my scripting needs where they were able to fulfill them.

Then I made a purchase I wasn't't entirely happy with, not for the quality of the product, but rather for the functionality that I had misunderstood before the purchase. Becoming cynical over the years by the typical response we get from software companies I files a ticket and figured I'd grin and bear it.

I was stunned at the positive and friendly response I received and multiple solutions were proffered to me, including changing the software for me to reach the functionality I desired. Needless to say I am over-the-moon with satisfaction, not only in this scenario, but every contact I have had with them.

More companies need to be like this: providing both: Outstanding quality software and amazing customer support that shows you they really do care about your product satisfaction.

fim4
9/8/16

The script is very easy to use. If I need any support they respond very quickly, with simple instructions. Excellent value for money

davidl336
9/2/16

Having used phpjabbers before and been impressed with their product and service, so when i needed another script and found phpjabbers did a script for my needs i purchased that script knowing i was in good hands. Not only for a well designed script with a very easy to use admin area but the great support that comes with it.
So if you need a script,phpjabbers is the place to look first.You will not be disappointed.

salimd3
6/29/16

I am just writing few words to thank all the phpjabbers team for their nice work !

I bought a script for my website and i am really happy about how simple it was to install and to make it work !

I also found the team really reactive to answer all my questions when i needed. 10/10 !

I really recommend phpjabbers, they are awesome.

frankn30
6/16/16

Anfragen werden schnell bearbeitet und gelöst! Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit PHP Jabbers. Die benötigte Änderung in einem PHP Script wurde in weniger als 48 Stunden umgesetzt. Das beste daran: Dieser 1A Service war sogar kostenfrei. Weiter so! Mit euch kann man arbeiten. Beste Grüße, Frank Nural - Agentur Grundstein

martham72
5/19/16

We have been using PHPJabbers scripts since 2011 when we bought the Property Listing script. It has been running without a glitch since then and just this last month we purchased the Bus reservations script. We are very happy with the script and the support we receive. Every question is answered promptly and all issues sorted out and I have to point out these issues were not script related but they still helped us resolve it every time.
I can definitely recommend using PHPjabbers.

Do you have ticket ID for your support request? We reply to ALL support tickets!

By Veselin S., PHPJabbers Representative

Do you have ticket ID for your support request.

By Veselin S., PHPJabbers Representative

Gary, we already replied to your ticket explaining that the delay was caused due to the fact that for the last 3 days you did not reply to our question and you also sent wrong login details for your server! Anyway, as discussed in the support ticket everything is all set now. Please, use the support ticket to communicate with us, that's the fastest possible way!

By Veselin S., PHPJabbers Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PHPJabbers staff and other customers.

2 Photos for PHPJabbers