Review of NextScripts

Ringwood, New Jersey 7456, United States
Tel: 1234567890

azzuk
9/14/18

Please do not buy this guys plugin. Waited for 1 month for help never bother to refund. Reported to dispute. When they lost case, they deleted our all valuable content from our website. Just for $49.99 plugin and accussed us by writing on login page that we are using stolen software on our site. Learn customer service first, if you guys can't help than simply refund money instead of deleting all files from website loosers!!!

williamr424
9/4/18

I was billed for 2 YEARS and I only used the service for less than a week.
After contacting support, I was linked to an article on their website, but no one was willing to discuss the issue 1 on 1. Had to open a paypal dispute.

Deal with caution!

stevenr68
3/16/15

I've always hung back from SNAP in favor of doing my own sharing, but I decided to give the pro version a whirl anyway - the pro version because I wanted to share to my Facebook page AND profile, and also to share to the various Google pages.

Takes a while to set up - especially as you find yourself joining all of the new social networks in the list too, but when its all done, it's the total dogs bollox!

Wonderful plugin with excellent individual set-up instructions for each network.

Highly recommended!

Tip for consumers: Get a "Pro" version.

adamj24
3/16/15

The software is pretty well made and has a great useful function if you want to share your Wordpress content with other social networks. Their support though is horrible. You will get answers with simple questions and issues but anything specific that needs investigation and your emails / tickets will simply go unanswered. Really shameful as I paid for their product.

Questions? Get answers from the NextScripts staff and other customers.

NextScripts?