Review of Pgmdress

Tel: +1.4165385457
pgmdress.com@contactprivacy.com

virginiac95
9/10/18

This dress is absolutely beautiful. It is very high quality materials and beautifully made. Fits perfectly when you follow the size chart.
It is for a very special occasion. The whole family loved it.
I have never ordered a dress from Pgmdress before. I thought it would be a horrible experience but I was pleasantly surprise. It was so easy and fast and the people at the company that shipped the dress were amazing. The nicest people to work with. We wanted to get the size just right and they really cared sending me several emails to make that happen.
Love the dress!!

kellya169
7/2/18

My wedding dress is amazing... Just like I ordered! The seamstresses answered all the questions by email!!!!

paula321
7/2/18

The dress is beautiful and came exactly as the picture showed and description described! The dress is beautiful!

phyllisl47
6/30/18

Well the dress fit wonderfully and just needs to be hemmed because it is way too long. It did take over a month to arrive but it arrived in great condition,

kellys383
6/25/18

We bought a dress from this manufacturer and is was ill fitting and so poorly made that my alterations lady said it was beyond help. I'm still trying to get my money back. Steer clear!

gongz
4/30/18

We were hesitant to order in line for fear it would not fit and we would be pr seed for time to find a new one. This dress for like a glove and was absolutely beautiful on her. She got a million compliments and hers was as one of a kind. We will definitely look at getting her Prom dress her as well. This. Ring her senior year, I wish we had found this site sooner. Thank you for being part of making her senior homecoming so memorable.

jenniferm480
3/15/18

We were nervous about placing this order because it was a few weeks away from my daughters homecoming and I couldn't imagine that they could do a quality custom dress in time. She is tiny and I assumed that even if we could get it in time it would need some altering. Well, the dress arrived and it was BEAUTIFUL and fit perfectly. The material and the cut were so much nicer than I expected for the cost and it arrived several days earlier than promised. We did choose to make it slightly less low cut so we had the straps shortened,, but she could have easily worn it as is.
Before we ordered we read all the reviews and we thought they must be filtering them because they were so positive, but really, this 5-star review is deserved

Questions? Get answers from the Pgmdress staff and other customers.

Pgmdress?