PetTag4Life.co.uk reviews

contact@pettag4life.co.uk

angelaj140
8/18/19

I haven't even received my item but have been hit with a whopping $223.17 AUD import fee for an item which cost $13.50 AUD! I have not heard back from customer service and had no idea the company was even based in the US! DO NOT BUY!!!! Why would a dog name tag require and import fee great than $200+???

gemmac37
8/12/19

Such thin and flimsy material with printed writing that's too small to read and rubs off. I had paid extra for two large tags with an engraved text, the tags are small not large, the text is unreadable as its so small and the writing is stamped on and rubs off easily. I asked for a refund and they said I must pay more money to return the items and they refused a refund. They are a scam company based overseas and do not understand complaints. Refuse to give any contact telephone numbers and only respond by email eventually after ten emails complaining. Absolutely shocking! Do not ever buy!

neilb145
4/23/19

They use a .co.uk web address to make you think they are a reputable UK business they are not.
Took over three weeks to deliver then its a poor poor quality product. Hard to read the print and the tag feels very cheap.

Buy elsewhere this is a bad company

belindas52
2/24/19

never received item, seen hundreds of reviews now from others saying they never received either. contacted company but they just keep telling you to wait even though its been well over the allowed arrival time, they tell you to wait so you can't lodge a refund with paypal.

vanessah106
2/5/19

I have been waiting for over 3 weeks for my dog tag to arrive. I have emailed them several time and have been told to be more patient. I have asked twice now for a refund and they don't even answer my emails

Very poor service!

dawnw128
7/23/18

Took two weeks to arrive, flimsy and cheap and engraving is illegible. Will be ordering from somewhere else.

saraho55
4/23/18

I ordered on the 9th April, apparently order dispatched on the 10th April. No order received and no reply to email.

davidh597
11/6/17

It took just over a week for the tags to arrive from America, not a UK company even though its a co.uk domain. The phone number on the tag was just under 2mm high and not at all clear. I complained and they offered me a 25% discount on my next order, lol. No replacement or refund.

jeanf56
10/18/17

apparently my tags we're shipped on the 3 rd of October with a waiting time of 5 to 7 business days, when I didn't receive them by day 14 I sent an email to them I got a reply informing me sometimes it takes a few days more because they're coming from America AND why give a timeframe that cannot be met.
I sent another email surprise surprise NO RESPONSE tried to get a phone number to no avail How can this company be allowed to operate in these circumstances I will be doing everything I can to get my money back if I don't receive my tags.

suzier3
5/14/17

DO NOT ORDER >. STILL AWAITING A TAG A MONTH LATER! Terrible customer service DO NOT ORDER,I think this is a total disgrace !

natashaa16
11/23/16

Scam, take your money and never get the products! No phone number and they do not respond to the online contact form.

dawnh63
11/7/16

Pettags4life are fraud. They dont respond to emails and are unheard of in america where pretending to be based. They wont respond to emails and take money and run.

paulw189
9/20/16

Advertised as shipped with 24 hours - After a week I received an email to say it was being shipped from the USA and I woud receive it in 7-10 working days.

Tags arrived after about 15 days. Very poor quality and "key" ring so small, I would defy anyone to fit it to a collar.

Waste of time and money.

brianc131
7/7/16

I can't believe it. Have just received tags. Very lightweight product and not up to the job.

clairep24
6/2/16

I ordered pet tags on April 28th, I emailed on May 12th to say I'd received nothing, Ive had no response, I've still received nothing and after further investigation I believe this company to be a scam company and these tags have not and will not be sent and I'm now having to raise a dispute via PayPal

rubym35
6/1/16

Used this company as it came up as a google endorsed ad in my search. I used this site on the premise it said UK and despatch in 24 hours. What a load of nonsense. I waited a month with no delivery! After emailing with responses making me very uncomfortable I raised a dispute with paypal. Within 48 hours an email said it had been dispatched. Finally a week later its arrived and it is of very poor quality. It arrived in an envelope with a USA address. The advert clearly indicates is a UK business. Use other sites. Steer clear of this one!!

jamiew52
5/21/16

I ordered a pet tag on 29.4.16 assuming this was a UK based company (as is implied on the website) and that it would be despatched within 24 hours. I received an automated email thanking me for the order and confirming it would be sent within 24 hours. So far so good. As nothing was received by 12.5.16 I emailed asking for an update. Received an automated email reply saying they were away until 9.5 (3 days prior to my email) and would send orders asap. By 16.5 had heard nothing more so opened a PayPal dispute. Seller immediately emailed me to say my item would be sent within the next 2-3 weeks (4.5 to 5.5 weeks after ordering an item supposedly sent in 24 hours). I replied that this was unacceptable and I expected them to send it within the next 4 days (quite reasonable, I thought). Seller responded by cancelling my order. I requested a refund of my payment. Seller told me they were not able to refund my money because I had opened a PayPal dispute. I told them that was rubbish, but recvd no further response to any emails. Have now had to open a claim with PayPal to recover my money. This company is in Switzerland not the UK, and at best clearly could not care less about customer service. Having now read of several similar experiences, and noted the lack of any contact information on the website, I am inclined to suspect this is actually a scam/fraud. There are so many other companies offering this service - AVOID PETTAG4LIFE!!!!!

trevorl19
5/20/16

I have been waiting since 27 April 2016 for my tags which I have paid. I have not received my tags yet. i will not let this go and will go on chasing till I get my tags or a refund. It is now 20th May 2016

lorrainew20
5/19/16

They say ship within 24 hours, it did not come within a few weeks so I emailed them numerous times and got no reply. I bought another tag locally so clearly stated that I wanted a refund due to the time lapsed, and opened a PayPal claim. They then emailed to say they would make it and ship in 2-3 weeks! I again wrote to say I require a refund...only to be told a day later they had now shipped it so tough luck. The PayPal claim is ongoing as a matter of principle. Complete scam, pretending to be in UK when actually based in USA.

matthewg3
5/17/16

Ordered a dog tag on the 22/04/2016 and as of the 16/05/2016 still not arrived, when ordered was told it would be shipped in 24 hours (law in uk states all dogs must be tagged correctly) last message from them on the 13/06/2016 states they are preparing item... have had to claim through paypal... avoid this site.

Questions? Get answers from the PetTag4Life.co.uk staff and other customers.

PetTag4Life.co.uk?