Review of PetsAtHome

Tel: 0800 328 4204
cservice@petsathome.co.uk

miltonr13
10/9/17

I bought some cat food items and brought it to the till counter, I gave them a £50.00 note, I do realise that this large paper note and it has to be check by the till' well it was check twice by a young girl who took plenty of time to check it under the note scanner and then with a special pen, although I needed to get to some were else and I was pressed for time' and while I waited for my change this young girl at the till call another girl to do the same again this time there was four people behind me some with amazement on their face.
I calmly ask the two young girls why it was necessary to take so long to check this note four time in front of all these other costumers behind me some with red faces and one other costumer was shaking her head and saying under her breath this is not right they don't seam know how to check this person note correctly.
I did said that I was not happy with the time they have taken, and that I would like to speak to the manager' another young girl who had already check this £50.00 note said we have to make sure that it is not a counterfeit loudly and rudely' I reply that I will not have you speaking to me so rudely and that I did find her tone of voice disrespectful, then this young manager' I think she was a manager no one was wearing a badge of any kind shout at me not to get into her face, I reply I am not up into your face be case the counter is very wide and I find you to be very rude and disrespectful too and that I now want a full refund on the item I have just bought and that I will not be buying any more items from this place again, this young manager said that she was very happy for me to not come here again and drop my refund on the counter, this time I was quite angry and took a picture of the store and its counter personals staff.
I have now broken my membership card, and I am now willing go further and let others shopper know what to expect for this lot of young untrained staff in Enfield retail park customer till service, and I do hope that head office will do some thing about the staff and manager at this Enfield Retail Branch, if not I will write this same review again and list it on as many review site that I am able to.

Kind regards Mgr (A ex loyal member)

Tip for consumers: If there is a problem with the staff then be careful, some Enfield staff are rude and will give you bad attitude for no reason, so please be very aware.

fionar16
3/14/17

My wee dog has recently developed a B12 deficiency and as a result she requires hypo allergenic food. I was pretty much at a loss on what I should be buying however the staff in both the Paisley and Drumchapel stores were extremely helpful and friendly. My only negative is that they sell live animals, something I personally disagree with however the cages were very clean and the animals appear well looked after.

Questions? Get answers from the PetsAtHome staff and other customers.

3 Photos for PetsAtHome