Review of Petra

2101 S Kelly
Edmond, OK 73013

elenad11
12/17/18

I am a customer at ASOS for a long time. And unfortunately, I'm done with this company after they never figure out with my refund on $450-600. That's a lot of money for me. I dropped my three packages more than a month ago. They never receive my packages therefore no refund for me because I don't gave proof of postage. They couldn't even provide me with a USPS tracking number that they usually send with the order. With that said, if you just drop your package without a proof of postage, you are losing you money. You are responsible for that and they will not help you with that and it us no matter how much you spend over there!!!

ilyal1
3/30/16

This company has provided wrong UPC codes in their data feed file. They didn't match to the right items. As a result I have sold wrong items on www.amazon.com and ended up mailing one of them to customer and had to cancel many orders and give customers refunds. My amazon account was at risk because of them. Worst drop shipper. Stay away from them.

Questions? Get answers from the Petra staff and other customers.

Petra?