PersonalCreations reviews

affiliatesupport@personalcreations.com

6 reviews with 5 stars

sandram199
10/3/17

I had read reviews on the net and noticed some were negative. My experience was very positive. All correct with order. Speedy delivery

lindae63
6/14/16

I would definitely order from Personal Creations again. My order was delivered 2 days early. The shirt I ordered my husband for Father's Day was personalized. Everything was correct. I love it and I know he will.

peggyd9
9/21/15

Personal Creations is absolutely outstanding. Their products are as described and shipping perfect. I have shopped with them for years. If you want a gift that is personalized, you MUST check them out. They also have gone out of their way to speed up a last minute gift (including the engraving) for me because I waited until the last minute. Not many companies care enough about a single customers to do that. Whenever you need to buy a gift, you'll find something either at Personal Creations or one of their Partners. Personally, I've tried two of them, Shari's Berries and ProFlowers, and both exceeded my expectations in all ways. But I can't imagine not finding something for everyone at PersonalCreations.
Only one thing I would change would be that when they send your recipient a gift, they also include their catalog. Which is fine and good business sense, but I don't wish for the recipients to be able to look up the gift I bought for them in a catalog which comes with the item. I've never tried, but I'll bet they would skip the catalog should you ask.

ch13104
8/6/15

I was so excited when my daughters purple unicorn backpack arrived.. everything looked great and the quality seems good. Then I noticed one of the zippers were broken. I emailed the customer service with a picture of the broken piece and the next day I received an email with an updated shipping arrival date. Great customer service! The back pack itself is very cute, exactly as pictured! Very happy customer

charityl2
12/18/14

I use this company often. I bought more Christmas gifts and they all turned out incredible

rhondaf2
12/24/13

If I could give this merchant a gazillion stars, I would! I was expecting a package to be delivered on December 19th I waited until December 20th just thinking that with the holiday shipping, it was delayed a day. I contacted Customer Service on the evening of the 20th and advised them that the package did not arrive. The customer service rep asked for the details (order number, confirmation of address, etc.). She apologized profusely for the package not arriving. She also said that Personal Creations had promised delivery by the 19th and that they failed. She immediately refunded the shipping ($11.40) that I paid, and then told me that they were placing the package on next day FedEx at no additional charge to me. They contacted me the next day by phone and email to confirm that the package was picked up and gave me the tracking number. On the 23rd, I received a call from Personal Creations that the driver was nearby and that they would be delivering the package and if I had any special instructions for the driver. I'm totally impressed with this kind of service, and it is clear that this merchant takes "customer service" very personally.

I use this site a lot and have had no issues. You can order what you want and see the fee at checkout before you actually place the order. Everything I've gotten from them has been high quality.

By Charity L.

Questions? Get answers from the PersonalCreations staff and other customers.

PersonalCreations?