Review of Perk.com

Austin, TX 78701, US
privacy@perk.com

jaymiep
7/30/18

I began using this site a few years ago and it was great. You really did get credited for watching videos and completing offers. Now, the only thing I get credited for is perk tv. Even the perk check ins are not working. I am only using this site long enough to get enough points to cash out since I am so close. This is absolutely a waste of time. I have contacted support numerous time and get the run around every time.

cyndeer
1/6/18

Been using Perks for about 6 months. So far, I've earned $50 in gift cards!!!! :DD I use perk tv, pop quiz, and word search!!

gastndorfg
1/4/18

I don't even know how I got signed up to this but I keep recieving messages that I'll lose points this is ultra frustrating. I don't even know what this website is.

debbib8
8/23/17

I loved Viggle. They sold to Perk. What a change, point structure changed and with a very slow internet signal it was very challenging. Then health issues happened and I put Perk on the back burner. Decided to check in again last evening and all my points have been cancelled due to inactivity. Downside, I lost 40,559 which mostly came from Viggle transfers at a ridiculously low rate. Upside, no point in wasting time and effort on the Perk App.

emmaa43
6/10/17

This is ridiculous. Do not associate yourself with perk or any of it's products(Peanut Labs has been by far the most frustrating). I've only been trying out their products for one day and already I've found it's a scam. As soon as you give your personal info during the surveys 9 times out of 10 they reject you and it is nearly impossible to earn enough perk points to do jack with.
Do yourself a favor and earn better money and rewards somewhere else.

gails72
6/10/17

I completed a survey, did not receive the points for the completion. I have tried for one week using twitter, FB, and four email customer support accounts (all of which were not rejected)...no response. At the end of this survey I took screen shots thinking that Perk may not credit me the points (past history of not doing so) showing that I did indeed complete the survey. They need to credit my account.

chrisd226
4/27/17

I lost 100K in points..their excuse was I didnt earn a point in 30 days, which is a lie.. But still, that gives them the right to take my points and years of work trying to gain points?? TOTAL SCAM

fancyn2
9/25/16

Their apps haven't worked for me in almost a year, got lucky for 2 days where perk live let me earn 300 points and that was it, quick working again. My husband also started up an account to switch Viggle points over, he had over 100.00 to use and when he went to cash out all his points disappeared and perk pretty much laughed about it, this has happened to many others. Perk has many complaints with the BBB and also have fraud reports on them. They are one big scam!

davidd248
8/8/16

This site is totally scam. They will just waste your time.

scottj36
10/21/15

This website/program is similar to Swagbucks in that there is a website where you can earn from doing tasks or buying from merchants you might already be doing as they have mobile apps to earn points. The good thing with Perk is they have several apps that you can run and you get a small portion (one tenth of a cent) for each point while the apps run. Unlike other sites, their apps reward you unlimited (no daily limit) you just have to make sure they run properly on your devices. Make sure you don't run too many and that you are interacting with the apps throughout the day.

Lately, they keep changing their programs and telling members different things. They won't tell you exactly how many apps you can run on your wifi enabled devices. They used to only play one advertisement between the activities that earn you point. I noticed sometimes they play 6 ads (yes six!) between them, sometimes it's two. I had to suffer through that for a day, and off and on there will be times when it plays two ads. I totally understand they're there to make money, but I don't get why they can't tell you how many devices you can use. Their system may then flag your account as having fraudulent activity. You have to jump through some hoops with their support team and then they may re-instate your account. You lose all your points, by the way.

I haven't been running as many devices as other collegues I know. I earn between 4-5 dollars for two days which is okay. I haven't been flagged yet and hopefully won't be in the future. In fact, I was able to use the month from what I earned in October to pay my cell phone bill! I was so happy. I feel that Perk should tell you exactly how many wifi devices you can use to run each app so you don't have to jump through all the hoops. Be sure to clear your cache and cookies so your devices run smoothly.

I would recommend them, but proceed with caution as they can deactivate your account if their fraud system detects you are running too many apps.

Tip for consumers: -Be aware that they are bipolar and won't tell you how many devices you can use. Proceed with caution.
-You can earn by running their apps and you get a little bit of the pie. you can let it accumulate to pay some bills or expenses.
-They do pay and are reliable if you don't get your account flagged.

baileyp16
10/8/14

If this is about the Perk Mobile Rewards program, I have to say it's great. They have good selection of gift cards. I love Perk Search, perk pop quiz and Perk TV.

Questions? Get answers from the Perk.com staff and other customers.

Perk.com?