PerfumeWarehouse.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0208 567 4488
customerservice@perfumewarehouse.co.uk

sebastienv2
4/23/19

BEWARE - Extremely dodgy.

The will advertise perfumes and will deliver in broken boxes and no lids as was the case with us. I bought a Bvlgari voile de Jasmin for £75 as birthday gift. I paid express next day delivery and got it 3 days later. They don't trigger and email receipt after your purchase with any tracking details. I was spectacle of their service, so thankfully I took a photo of the final transaction page of the screen for some sort of evidence of trade.

The perfume we got ended up being a tester perfume that said "Not for sale" and was clearly used. And as I mentioned, there was no lid on the perfume and the box was dirty & tattered.

Call customer service and prepare for your query to fall on deaf ears. They will talk over you and are very defensive when dealing with queries.

I should have known from their site that it was a scam. Nowhere on their site do they reference no return policy. If you are not happy with your purchase they will sucker you into a credit note or an exchange for another inadequate product. They will also charge you an extra £20 for the perfume lid and a new box.

My advice - there are loads more authentic places to buy perfume. Good luck if you choose to buy from these guys.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THES GUYS.

richardk143
10/28/17

As soon as you show interest in a product especially on their web site they suddenly change the price .....more expensive ....they think were all idiots.....real scam artists!! Avoid this business there is allot of reviews telling us how bad they behave. Take notice.... they are disreputable and dishonest with lots of bad reviews. They put fake reviews on their web site and ither places promoting their own rubbish products.

julier112
8/20/17

The people are so helpful, if they don't have what you want they get it for you. The prices are really good I never shop anywhere else for my perfumes or my husbands aftershaves. Cannot praise them enough

Tip for consumers: You won't get anything cheaper than here

steliosk1
10/7/16

Avoid at all costs! The staff are untrained, very rude and act like bullies. Very rude and dishonest staff who act like bullies. I went in to have my phone unlocked and one of the members of staff just took my phone and went to the back of the shop without saying anything. In the meantime, his colleauge was trying to sell me perfume. I repeatedly said i wasn't interested by he was very insistent. Following that, he put a SIM card in the phone to check if it was blocked and claimed that it was blocked by the network. I reassured them it wasn't blocked and asked for my phone back but he wouldn't give it to me unless i paid them £10 for "checking it" (!!!). I then said that I would like my phone back otherwise I would call the police. At that point, he threw the phone at me. In the meantime, the SIM card that they put in was actually working, so their claims about the phone being blocked were false. Once they realised how rude and dishonest they have been, they tried to keep me there saying they would unlock it for less money. I threatened to call the Police and they got scared and gave me my phone back. I've lived in Ealing for 20 years and I have never experienced treatment like this. This is not how you treat human beings who come into your shop for a service. Avoid at all costs! The staff are untrained, very rude and act like bullies.

billg38
7/26/15

very good price and service

johng184
4/9/15

I just seen they do phone repairing as well I had broken screen on my Ipad air and iphone they did with in 1 hours and , I bought the perfume chanel no 5 that was really nice, fast service and friendly as well as quality products. ..

kristinas27
4/9/15

I bought last month Armani Code,that was really nice stay long time,high quality...they are cheaper than others,highly recommended A+++++++

adams132
4/8/15

I just bought some perfume and it was really affordable and quality stay long time.pleasure to buy from this company.

jasonk48
4/7/15

I have been with my friends,the staff were really friendly and they made gift wrap for me as well as they provide me free Ralph Bag as a gift..Highly Recommend..

bharatk1
2/19/15

I have been looking for old collection perfume,finally I found it.I am loving it.

fr5542
9/17/14

Gave this 1 star as I wasn't able to give none. Don't buy anything from these people. I placed an order on 4th September for some aftershave and heard nothing (apart from the payment being debited from my bank account straight away - that side they do get). I phoned to ask what was going on on Monday 15th as the status was still 'pending' to be told by a woman that they haven't got any and can't get any so they would credit my account 'today' - she had been unable to do this so far as she 'didn't know how'. Therefore I was expecting a refund either that day or the day after. Nothing. I checked the status of the order again yesterday, 16th and it said 'cancelled'- good; or so I thought. Still no sign of a refund and nothing pending my bank account so I rang again today and spoke to a man who initially told me he'd sent the item out yesterday then told me my account had been credited. I told him I want the refund and didn't want the item as it was cancelled and anyway, they couldn't get any stock so he again said it'd been sent out and I'd have to return it and that they have emailed me. They have not. I fully expect that a) the item will never appear and b) if it does by some miracle, that if I return it, I will never get the money back.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to use this site, it's just a rip off operation.

colinh29
11/19/13

Do not buy anything from this site. The Customer Service is non-existent. I made a purchase from this site and recieved nothing. I phoned the shop after 9 days of waiting for the goods, and after the phone was answered, I was told to "Hang on a minute"..I was kept waiting on the phone for over twenty minutes(Yes, 20 minutes) before anybody came back to the phone. The person on the phone asked for my order number, and after it was given, there was a lot of humming and haarring, before the person said "I'll ring you back in a minute" .... I am still waiting, days later. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE.

caroleg
6/6/11

I have written this site 2 emails complaining about the smell of a fragrance they sent me.. At £57 for 50ml edp not cheap I have bought this fragrance in shops in London and what i was sent does not smell right after about 15mts. so i took in a store in London and they told me was possible OLD STOCK as didnt even smell same as their tester No replies to my emails at all ..i have packed it up ready to send back and i do not think i should have to ring them after 2 emails I want a refund! ..When i have spoke on phone when ordering not at all helpful .. i should have been warned then my fault for useing site!!!

Questions? Get answers from the PerfumeWarehouse.co.uk staff and other customers.

4 Photos for PerfumeWarehouse.co.uk