Perfume Warehouse LTD

Perfume Warehouse LTD

Perfume Warehouse LTD has a consumer rating of 3.13 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Perfume Warehouse LTD ranks 74th among Perfume sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Call customer service and prepare for your query to fall on deaf ears.
How would you rate Perfume Warehouse LTD?

“THE BEST PERFUME SHOP IN EALING/ LONDON”

Kinga M.
7/6/20

Hey guys, I've been buying my perfumes from the same shop for many years. The most amazing brand is the Anand Prive, it stays on forever even after the gym! Most amazing customer service- making people happy as they come out of the shop!

“Potential scam!”

Sarah H.
11/25/20

Avoid! I purchased a perfume two weeks ago, no tracking available and no answers to my emails/phone calls. I'm aware two weeks isn't long to wait during a pandemic (delivery delays etc) however the lack of response from them I'm not hopeful on getting it. Especially after I've read their customer service section. Do your research people! I naively didn't and very regretful!

customer service (3)
kingam5
July 6th, 2020
sarahh1060
November 25th, 2020
julier112
August 20th, 2017
The people are so helpful, if they don't have what you want they get it for you. The prices are really good I never shop anywhere else for my perfumes or my husbands aftershaves. Cannot praise them enough

Tip for consumers:
You won't get anything cheaper than here

kristinas27
April 9th, 2015
I bought last month Armani Code, that was really nice stay long time, high quality... they are cheaper than others, highly recommended A+++++++
johng184
April 9th, 2015
I just seen they do phone repairing as well I had broken screen on my Ipad air and iphone they did with in 1 hours and, I bought the perfume chanel no 5 that was really nice, fast service and friendly as well as quality products...
adams132
April 8th, 2015
I just bought some perfume and it was really affordable and quality stay long time. Pleasure to buy from this company.
jasonk48
April 7th, 2015
I have been with my friends, the staff were really friendly and they made gift wrap for me as well as they provide me free Ralph Bag as a gift. Highly Recommend..
sebastienv2
April 23rd, 2019
BEWARE - Extremely dodgy.

The will advertise perfumes and will deliver in broken boxes and no lids as was the case with us. I bought a Bvlgari voile de Jasmin for £75 as birthday gift. I paid express next day delivery and got it 3 days later. They don't trigger and email receipt after your purchase with any tracking details. I was spectacle of their service, so thankfully I took a photo of the final transaction page of the screen for some sort of evidence of trade.

The perfume we got ended up being a tester perfume that said "Not for sale" and was clearly used. And as I mentioned, there was no lid on the perfume and the box was dirty & tattered.

Call customer service and prepare for your query to fall on deaf ears. They will talk over you and are very defensive when dealing with queries.

I should have known from their site that it was a scam. Nowhere on their site do they reference no return policy. If you are not happy with your purchase they will sucker you into a credit note or an exchange for another inadequate product. They will also charge you an extra £20 for the perfume lid and a new box.

My advice - there are loads more authentic places to buy perfume. Good luck if you choose to buy from these guys.

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT USE THES GUYS.

Products used:
Bvlgari Vole de Jasmin

richardk143
October 28th, 2017
As soon as you show interest in a product especially on their web site they suddenly change the price... more expensive... they think were all idiots... real scam artists! Avoid this business there is allot of reviews telling us how bad they behave. Take notice... they are disreputable and dishonest with lots of bad reviews. They put fake reviews on their web site and ither places promoting their own rubbish products.
bharatk1
February 19th, 2015
I have been looking for old collection perfume, finally I found it. I am loving it.
billg38
July 26th, 2015
Very good price and service
steliosk1
October 7th, 2016
Avoid at all costs! The staff are untrained, very rude and act like bullies. Very rude and dishonest staff who act like bullies. I went in to have my phone unlocked and one of the members of staff just took my phone and went to the back of the shop without saying anything. In the meantime, his colleauge was trying to sell me perfume. I repeatedly said i wasn't interested by he was very insistent. Following that, he put a SIM card in the phone to check if it was blocked and claimed that it was blocked by the network. I reassured them it wasn't blocked and asked for my phone back but he wouldn't give it to me unless i paid them £10 for "checking it" (!). I then said that I would like my phone back otherwise I would call the police. At that point, he threw the phone at me. In the meantime, the SIM card that they put in was actually working, so their claims about the phone being blocked were false. Once they realised how rude and dishonest they have been, they tried to keep me there saying they would unlock it for less money. I threatened to call the Police and they got scared and gave me my phone back. I've lived in Ealing for 20 years and I have never experienced treatment like this. This is not how you treat human beings who come into your shop for a service. Avoid at all costs! The staff are untrained, very rude and act like bullies.
fr5542
September 17th, 2014
Gave this 1 star as I wasn't able to give none. Don't buy anything from these people. I placed an order on 4th September for some aftershave and heard nothing (apart from the payment being debited from my bank account straight away - that side they do get). I phoned to ask what was going on on Monday 15th as the status was still 'pending' to be told by a woman that they haven't got any and can't get any so they would credit my account 'today' - she had been unable to do this so far as she 'didn't know how'. Therefore I was expecting a refund either that day or the day after. Nothing. I checked the status of the order again yesterday, 16th and it said 'cancelled'- good; or so I thought. Still no sign of a refund and nothing pending my bank account so I rang again today and spoke to a man who initially told me he'd sent the item out yesterday then told me my account had been credited. I told him I want the refund and didn't want the item as it was cancelled and anyway, they couldn't get any stock so he again said it'd been sent out and I'd have to return it and that they have emailed me. They have not. I fully expect that a) the item will never appear and b) if it does by some miracle, that if I return it, I will never get the money back.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to use this site, it's just a rip off operation.
colinh29
November 19th, 2013
Do not buy anything from this site. The Customer Service is non-existent. I made a purchase from this site and recieved nothing. I phoned the shop after 9 days of waiting for the goods, and after the phone was answered, I was told to "Hang on a minute". I was kept waiting on the phone for over twenty minutes(Yes, 20 minutes) before anybody came back to the phone. The person on the phone asked for my order number, and after it was given, there was a lot of humming and haarring, before the person said "I'll ring you back in a minute"... I am still waiting, days later. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE.
caroleg
June 6th, 2011
I have written this site 2 emails complaining about the smell of a fragrance they sent me. At £57 for 50ml edp not cheap I have bought this fragrance in shops in London and what i was sent does not smell right after about 15mts. So i took in a store in London and they told me was possible OLD STOCK as didnt even smell same as their tester No replies to my emails at all. I have packed it up ready to send back and i do not think i should have to ring them after 2 emails I want a refund!. When i have spoke on phone when ordering not at all helpful. I should have been warned then my fault for useing site!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Perfume Warehouse LTD staff and other customers.

Perfumewarehouse.co.uk is a well established retailer of beauty and fragrance related products. We offer you large range of perfumes brands. Our mission is to provide our clients with satisfaction and pleasure in making their decision and then get...

perfumew
PERFUME W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfume Warehouse LTD?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.1
Have a question about Perfume Warehouse LTD?