Performance Corvettes reviews

1 star

alanr167
2/14/19

Only complaint is shipped to wrong location. Don't bother having anything shipped to your work, or shop because the will just ship it to the billing address.

Response from Johnny Z., Performance Corvettes Representative
Hello, as we informed you via email, several times, our website CLEARLY states, in half a dozen locations, including smack dab on the Home Page in BRIGHT RED lettering, that we ONLY ship to the billing address. This is the Credit Card companies policy, not ours. You also agreed to the terms and conditions before placing the order, had you spent a few mins actually reading what it says, you would have noticed, again, that we only ship to the billing address on an order. You failed to comply with our terms and conditions, that error is on you, not us. If you want things shipped to your work address, UPDATE your CC info to reflect that instead of leave bogus reviews online and being a pain in the ass via email. Have yourself a blessed day!
tylerw79
2/10/19

I ordered their z06 fender vents in hydro carbon and they look amazing. I plan on ordering from them again!

tonyw179
1/9/19

The before/after pics show the difference the carbon fiber upgrade makes on a 2005 C6 factory interior. What doesn't show is the customer service, follow up and attention to detail that Johnny and the folks at Performance Corvettes provide that makes you feel you get your money's worth -and then some! Just ordered 10 more pieces to complete the conversion and will look to this company for any future upgrades.

glennp69
1/8/19

Performance Corvettes made my carbon fiber interior for my C6 Corvette. It looks amazing. Such great detail. Thank you for everything. You guys are awesome!

mathewk23
11/7/18

I had a horrible experience with Corvette Mods and was left with a Corvette that had no dash because of it. I contacted Johnny at Performance Corvettes and with in an hour he had my console. It took CM over a month and they sent me an unusable console. Attached is the finished product. Thanks Johnny!

stevem761
11/4/18

Bought several things for my Corvette from here. Custom orders turned around in record time. Great email correspondence with personal service. I always see if they carry the product I want before going elsewhere. I look forward to one day, meeting Johhny (owner), at his shop in Florida.

jeffm481
11/4/18

Great selection of carbon fiber parts to compliment the factory radio bezel. Johnny is very responsive and helpful.

kennethw172
11/4/18

I recently purchased a set of carbon fiber stage 3 wickers for my 2017 Corvette from Performance Corvettes. After I placed the order, they contacted me and sent me photos of the product and asked if I minded if they kept the pieces a few more days and reapply a new clear coat because what came from the factory was not to their standards. Shortly there after I received the spoiler add-ons and installed them on my car immediately and was more than satisfied.

Their customer service, communication and attention to detail has now gained them a repeat customer. Modifying cars can be risky, however they are willing to answer my questions/concerns. I am confident that I will have the same experience with my future purchases.

Tip for consumers: Repeat customer. They are always willing to answer my questions, inquries so I can make an informed decision.

Questions? Get answers from the Performance Corvettes staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Performance Corvettes