Performance Corvettes reviews

wileyc9
3/25/19

Over the last year, extensively modifying my 2007 Z06 has put me in contact with many online vendors. The experience with Johnny at Performance Corvettes sets the bar for how great customer service is done. After placing my order, I reached out to Johnny via email to ask about the multitude of finishes that he offers. Not only did he respond within minutes, he sent countless photos of his work and offered suggestions on what would work best. The resulting finish on the console and instrument bezel is perfect in every respect and well beyond what came with the car from the factory. After my experience with Performance Corvettes, I'm already looking forward to my next order!

stanleys91
3/23/19

Placed order, after receiving confirmation of order being placed received an email from the "owner" of the shop, Johnny. He messaged me with 2 links saying I needed to pay extra for shipping, however all my shipping information was entered at the time of the order and at no time was I informed that there would be an additional shipping fee on top of the $7.99 I already paid for shipping. The first link he sent didnt work and the second one was for priority shipping which was an additional $25.00. The item was a small C6 fob and could easily fit in an envelope, so paying $25.00 in addition to the $7.99 I was already paying seemed a bit absurd.I emailed back to say only one of the links worked and also express my disappointment with having to pay an additional fee but having no previous knowledge that I would have to. I check my email and without reply my order is cancelled. If you want any type of service I would steer clear of this shop.

Response from Johnny Z., Performance Corvettes Representative
Hi again, shipping charges listed on our website is for the USA only, it does not pertain to international shipments as the system cannot calculate that by itself, this is also stated several times on our website in the terms and conditions, as well as the Shipping and Returns section, which you agreed to prior to placing the order. We do not make the USPS rates to Canada, you are more than welcome to visit USPS and verify the rates for shipping and handling, whether it was 1 fob or 12 fobs, the rate would have been the same, as long as it fits in the flat rate envelop, however, you continue to harp on the fact that it's a small item, the small size of the item is irrelevant . Priority flat rate is a MINIMUM of that amount to Canada. After informing customer of the additional shipping, which was $7.99 for 1st Class or $25.00 for Priority, he had a hissy fit and was abusive via email, so the order was immediately cancelled as we do not do business with individuals like this. If you want customer service form the "owner", I suggest being a tad more courteous and you will receive the same in return. Have yourself a blessed day!
alanr167
2/14/19

Only complaint is shipped to wrong location. Don't bother having anything shipped to your work, or shop because the will just ship it to the billing address.

Response from Johnny Z., Performance Corvettes Representative
Hello, as we informed you via email, several times, our website CLEARLY states, in half a dozen locations, including smack dab on the Home Page in BRIGHT RED lettering, that we ONLY ship to the billing address. This is the Credit Card companies policy, not ours. You also agreed to the terms and conditions before placing the order, had you spent a few mins actually reading what it says, you would have noticed, again, that we only ship to the billing address on an order. You failed to comply with our terms and conditions, that error is on you, not us. If you want things shipped to your work address, UPDATE your CC info to reflect that instead of leave bogus reviews online and being a pain in the ass via email. Have yourself a blessed day!
tylerw79
2/10/19

I ordered their z06 fender vents in hydro carbon and they look amazing. I plan on ordering from them again!

tonyw179
1/9/19

The before/after pics show the difference the carbon fiber upgrade makes on a 2005 C6 factory interior. What doesn't show is the customer service, follow up and attention to detail that Johnny and the folks at Performance Corvettes provide that makes you feel you get your money's worth -and then some! Just ordered 10 more pieces to complete the conversion and will look to this company for any future upgrades.

glennp69
1/8/19

Performance Corvettes made my carbon fiber interior for my C6 Corvette. It looks amazing. Such great detail. Thank you for everything. You guys are awesome!

mathewk23
11/7/18

I had a horrible experience with Corvette Mods and was left with a Corvette that had no dash because of it. I contacted Johnny at Performance Corvettes and with in an hour he had my console. It took CM over a month and they sent me an unusable console. Attached is the finished product. Thanks Johnny!

stevem761
11/4/18

Bought several things for my Corvette from here. Custom orders turned around in record time. Great email correspondence with personal service. I always see if they carry the product I want before going elsewhere. I look forward to one day, meeting Johhny (owner), at his shop in Florida.

jeffm481
11/4/18

Great selection of carbon fiber parts to compliment the factory radio bezel. Johnny is very responsive and helpful.

kennethw172
11/4/18

I recently purchased a set of carbon fiber stage 3 wickers for my 2017 Corvette from Performance Corvettes. After I placed the order, they contacted me and sent me photos of the product and asked if I minded if they kept the pieces a few more days and reapply a new clear coat because what came from the factory was not to their standards. Shortly there after I received the spoiler add-ons and installed them on my car immediately and was more than satisfied.

Their customer service, communication and attention to detail has now gained them a repeat customer. Modifying cars can be risky, however they are willing to answer my questions/concerns. I am confident that I will have the same experience with my future purchases.

Tip for consumers: Repeat customer. They are always willing to answer my questions, inquries so I can make an informed decision.

Questions? Get answers from the Performance Corvettes staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Performance Corvettes