Review of PeopleLooker

Tel: 800-218-3309
support@peoplelooker.com

chrisn250
5/13/19

It is NOT free.....it charges over $20 for a month-long membership and they will NOT let you cancel without jumping through numerous hoops and red tape....bottom line, it is a scam....STEER CLEAR!!!

mh482
5/5/19

This is just another scam that makes you think you will discover information that you need. So do not give them the satisfaction of buying into their lie.,it is SI upsetting to feel somewill st last help you, and then to discover it is just another one of "those" places. Sad to say.

vontellal
4/29/19

This was an excellent app until it stopped allowing me in to review the person I was looking for. I'm hoping this will be fixed as I really enjoy and find this app useful.

ashleyk127
9/19/18

I needed to check a background on an individual I did not know at all. The report came back clean. I was comforted by the results. As a check I ran the report on two individuals that I knew had serious criminal backgrounds - they too came back as no criminal history. Needless to say, reports are not accurate. Do not use for safety. May be fine if you just need addresses or phone numbers.

judithm151
7/21/18

I signed up for a 3 day trial for a $1.00. Did NOT request a continued service. They billed my charge card for $1.00, but the next month they charged me $19.98 without my authorization!
This is a scam! Requested a disputed charge with my credit card company

davidm1506
7/15/18

This is a great app. I can look up people from the past and see where they live or how old someone is or find out that someone is deceased. There's a list of relatives and address history. Love this app!

sebastianm47
6/11/18

People looker states they are free they say No Hit, No Fee 100% Guaranteed but when I get to the end it is telling me I have to pay to see the report how is that No Hit, No fee how is it $#*!ing telling me I pay nothing it is 100% Guaranteed free when it is asking me to pay it is a $#*!ing WHIPOFF

billg72
9/7/17

Don't use this service. I ordered a court report from them when I knew at least one of the offences was for a misdemeanour. I ordered at 5.00pm and by 8.00am the following morning was told no details. Court was in same time zone so not even open!
When I phoned to complain had a myriad of excuses including that Court Reporter was probably at court and could get record search done immediately.NO COURT IS OPENED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE USE A DIFFERENT SERVICE I HAVE USED THEIR COMPETITORS WITHNGREAT RESULTS. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.

Response from Dana C., PeopleLooker Representative
Hi Bill,

I'm sorry to hear you had any trouble finding the information you were looking for.

A Court Runner request to county criminal court will return felony and misdemeanor convictions dated within the past seven years. This will not return arrest records. Please note that our Court Runner service does not return any kind of civil cases. The searches are only run at criminal court.

While we do send our researchers directly to the county courts if necessary, some counties like Riverside allow our researchers 24/7 electronic access to their court files, which can result in the quick turnaround time that you saw.

The researcher will only return cases filed under this person's full name and date of birth, filed in the county or counties you selected. If you didn't receive a result, it's typically because there was not a criminal conviction, the conviction was in a different county, or the conviction was under a different name.

I've also reached out to the email address linked to your account directly in order to get more information and further assist you with your Court Runner search.

If you have any further questions please let us know at support@peoplelooker.com or give us a call at 1-800-218-3309.
margaretb113
5/22/17

I have found your background check program to be one of the best..very easy to look up..i did try the 5 day trail and loved it. i will let others know to try it out..im sure they will find it to be a great source of information and go monthly with it.... I do plan to come back soon

thank you .
margaret Blake

kcb2
3/26/17

I determined this to be the superior product of its type, but then stumbled on a representation made by the sales rep I spoke with. When I emailed my complaint to customer support, I was given immediate and exemplary satisfaction to my concern. I look forward to a long working relationship with peopleLooker and recommend them highly.

lindab313
1/29/17

I was looking for a handyman. I found a business card for one at my outlet store. I looked him up and discovered he had been in prison twice for grand larceny. He had also been in jail for making obscene phone calls, burglary, breaking and entering, assault and battery and more. I had just signed up for the $1 trial period and so glad I did!! Thank you, People Looker!!!!

Hi James, Thanks for reaching out. At this time we do not offer any single use options. All PeopleLooker accounts are recurring subscriptions. Below I have included our subscription pricing options, which give you access to run PeopleLooker background reports. You can always view our current plans here: https://www.peoplelooker.com/lp/6b8dbc/5/subscribe For all of these subscription packages, you are billed in a lump sum at the beginning of your subscription and the subscriptions will renew until you elect to cancel. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at support@peoplelooker.com or 1-800-218-3309.

By Dana C., BeenVerified Representative

Hi Cindy, PeopleLooker provides hassle free cancellation. In order to cancel your account simply call our toll-free customer service number, 1-800-218-3309. And if you need additional assistance, we are available from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time on weekdays, and 10 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time on weekends, to provide additional support. If you are unable to reach us by phone, you can also email us at support@peoplelooker.com. When cancelling, it helps to have your 9-digit Membership ID handy. You can find this in your Welcome New Member email that you receive when you sign up, or on the right side of the Dashboard of your PeopleLooker account. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

By Dana C., BeenVerified Representative

Hi Frank! After the end of the 5 day $1 trial your subscription continues at our standard monthly rate of $29.95. As long as you cancel before the end of the trial you will not be billed again and there is no charge for cancelling. At this time our service does not include information regarding unclaimed funds. The information we return are things like individual's aliases, addresses, contact emails and phone numbers, and other public records like criminal records. We do not offer any single use reports at this time, all PeopleLooker accounts are recurring subscriptions that continue until cancelled. I hope this helps to clear up your questions. If you need any further assistance, please contact us at support@peoplelooker.com or give us a call at 1-800-218-3309.

By Dana C., BeenVerified Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PeopleLooker staff and other customers.

3 Photos for PeopleLooker