Review of Penningtons

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

heatherl141
9/27/18

Since this is not the first time I've had this exact issue with Penningtons, I feel the need to write an online review. I placed my order, waited 5 days....no response & no product. Coincidentally I placed an order from Globo on the same day (both companies are in Canada & so am I). My Globo order arrived 2 days ago. I decided today to check into where my Penningtons order is. I received a generic e-mail that did not answer where my in-stock merchandise is, nor when it would be shipped. I decided to call to try to actually get an answer to what was going on. They had no idea....soon as I'd heard the answer, I had the order cancelled. How can they have no idea why an order isn't shipped nor when it will be nor why. Luckily they did cancel my order...in-store is fine. Of course they rip-off people by charging ridiculous fees simply because a person with a few extra pounds has limited options, but that can be said of most plus sized retailers in Canada. I won't be a fool and order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Penningtons staff and other customers.

Penningtons?